STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I was talking to a physique compettior about his training. and how he wears a belt everyday for every exercise in order to not get his core so in volved, and that's what keeps their waist line thin.

He didn't really explain how or why this is. Anyone know the reason?

I was talking to a physique compettior about his training. and how he wears a belt everyday for every exercise in order to not get his core so in volved, and that's what keeps their waist line thin.

are those the cats who wear board shorts in comps cuz they dont do legs?

Ive heard Chris Jones say a few times that heavy squats and DL will make your waist thicker/wider. I can see how that would happen regardless of wearing a belt.

Physique would be so easy training wise, the dieting would suck though.

Ive heard Chris Jones say a few times that heavy squats and DL will make your waist thicker/wider. I can see how that would happen regardless of wearing a belt.

Physique would be so easy training wise, the dieting would suck though.

physique and body building diets are sort of similar

i think physique gets slightly less carbs on their carb cycle days but i think their fats are higher

physique and body building diets are sort of similar

i think physique gets slightly less carbs on their carb cycle days but i think their fats are higher
Yeah now that I think about they are actually pretty similar in diet and training. I don't think physique guys bulk up much ever though.

Oh the choice of looking like you lift with a shirt on or actually being proud to take your shirt off. :lol:

Steve Cook wins.

Not this guy again :lol:

The medium of the 2 >

:lol:

Are you the never takes off his jersey/tank at the pool guy?

Do you have sex with a wife beater?

:lol: probably.

Unless you are a competitive power lifter/strong man, you have no excuse to be that huge. Unless you want a career as a bouncer/bodyguard. That works too, but you have to shave your head and develop the pack of weiners in the back of your head look.

Man Yall rustling my jimmies right now

Some days I wanna have a David beckham/ CR7 physique. Other days I just wanna looking a shredded disgusting gorilla.

:lol:

Are you the never takes off his jersey/tank at the pool guy?

Do you have sex with a wife beater?

:lol: probably.

Unless you are a competitive power lifter/strong man, you have no excuse to be that huge. Unless you want a career as a bouncer/bodyguard. That works too, but you have to shave your head and develop the pack of weiners in the back of your head look.
this guy goes on the defensive with every post :lol:

I'll be just fine my dude :lol:

Hey guys, i've been using MutantMass for the past year and i have never been able to take 4 scoops of that stuff, maybe 2.5 scoops at most and i'll feel indigestion. is there any other mass gainers that you guys would recommend that is not as intense on the serving size?

Some days I wanna have a David beckham/ CR7 physique. Other days I just wanna looking a shredded disgusting gorilla.

Fork in the road...

Do what makes you happy. I hate using this word, but don't be a hater. :lol:

I thought you were at band camp the way dudes were grilling you in the NBA Finals thread.

I feel like my shoulders are my weak point for my overhead press. Any suggestions for some accessory exercises to get my strength up?

Anyone train at Barbell Brigade in LA or the UFC gym in Torrance? In LA for 2 weeks... let's get a lift in

10 kilos, 22 lbs. And Steve Cook definitely looks like he lifts w/ shirt on lol seen him in person

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom