STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Am I the only one who doesn't mind getting callus from lifting? I actually like them, reminds me of what hard work is all about.

My post workout shake
Whey protein
Fat free skim milk
Peanut butter
Fiber powder

Damn good!

just finished a hellacious chest day. lowed the weight quite a bit and really just focused on the stretch and the squeeze. i loved it. was doing chest superset with light bicep work, but when i tell you the pump and pain in my arms was crazy, i mean nutso.
but yea, my chest feels great, lowering the weight some really allowed me to focus on how my muscles stretched and contracted, added with the fact my tempo was 3-4 seconds on negatives and explosive back up, i got humbled real fast lol. i loved it though. it was funny seeing the sideways looks from people when they caught me burning out from such light weight lol, meanwhile my body is trumping theirs. I know this way of doing stuff is nothing new...but...uhmmm..bros...we may be on to something! hahaha
Been doing this with my biceps a lot lately, making sure I squeeze and hold every rep. That feel 
pimp.gif

bay area.
anyone tryna get nasty in the gym with me? :tongue:
BTW. my fitness channel kicks off 1/22! lemme know if you want involvement!
also.
i was thinking yesterday, and i was surprised everyone in here is NATURAL. as far as i know.
iLLest!
lol that takes me back to the old thread when ICE and Al Audi used to go at it with each other about if ICE was juicing..cuz that guy was HUGE. i wonder what happen to that guy

lol i remember when that happened :lol:

i wonder what happened to thsoe two

Yo whats up guys- I take a protien whey supplement , and also GNC"s ripped vita packs-

Does anyone recommend another pill pack to get ripped? Also, what about a protien shake with a TON of protien, I would like to get at least 100G of protien a day

I do crossfit 5 times a week,

Do not eat meat, I do eat seafood -

Typical day

No breakfast - take my ripped vita pack 6 am
Eat A piece of fruit at like 10
Crossfit 1130-1
Lunch - piece of baked fish , half cup white rice , cup of veggies and a protien shake
330 snack piece of fruit or half a sweet potatoe
Dinner piece of baked fish , half cup white rice , cup of veggie

That's literally my everyday except sat and sun I don't workout or take a shake

Any ideas on how to improve this? Things to add or take away?

Just trying to get a in shape ripped body
5"6"" 160 pounds

Yo whats up guys- I take a protien whey supplement , and also GNC"s ripped vita packs-
Does anyone recommend another pill pack to get ripped? Also, what about a protien shake with a TON of protien, I would like to get at least 100G of protien a day
Typical day
Crossfit 1130-1
Lunch - piece of baked fish , half cup white rice , cup of veggies and a protien shake
5"6"" 160 pounds

no such thing as a pill to make you rip, but if you want something that "helps" with burning fat look up green tea extract (or just drink it in general), cla, and EC stack, research then make decision from there. As for protein if you want something cheap Body Fortress from Walmart has a whey isolate thats 30g per scoop. I wouldnt do more than 2 scoops in one sitting of any protein unless you are making a mass gainer.

Typical day

Crossfit 1130-1

5"6"" 160 pounds
gene therapy!!! trust me!

Typical day
Crossfit 1130-1
5"6"" 160 pounds
EAT, LIFT HEAVY, REST, REPEAT.

Simple as that. I've said this numerous times, but don't fall victim to the supplement hype. Just because the bro at GNC says it works, don't mean ****. Get your protein from real foods, since you only eat seafood, switch up between white fish, salmon, tuna etc. Also nuts, pause, are a good source of protein.

shoulder,traps and triceps tomorrow....probably my favorite day.
for the guys that do upright rows, do any of you feel pain or unnatural doing them?
had to stop doing them, it felt horrible on my elbows :rolleyes

shoulder,traps and triceps tomorrow....probably my favorite day.
for the guys that do upright rows, do any of you feel pain or unnatural doing them?
had to stop doing them, it felt horrible on my elbows :rolleyes

yea I stopped doing Pendlay Rows, I do Seated Rows on the Machine and DB rows

Long time lurker, first time poster. First and foremost, THANKS to everyone. This thread has been amazing. My path to a healthier lifestyle started in November. I am on a mission.

The only thing I slack and am now committed to is my diet. I am a vegetarian and I want to know the best foods/snacks that I can incorporate into my diet with good protein?
-Greek yogurt
-almonds
-cottage cheese
-Black beans?

All help would be appreciated.
Amazon product ASIN B0031JK96C
Quality product.  I like what Garden of Life has to offer in general.  Since you seem to be ok with dariy though, Optimum Nutrition's whey is pretty good as mentioned earlier in the thread.  I prefer the all natural variety (no dyes or artificial sweetners).
Anyone here make their own smoothies?

I tried one called "Muscle Mass" its "Blueberry Pineapple w/ Mass Building Amino Acids" from the Nrgizer bar at LA Fitness. Its so damn good but $5 and I have to add $1 for every 15grams of protein.

Can someone recommend me some good amino acids in powder form. I'd to try and make my own blend.
Now you're speaking my language.

My staple:

8 - 12 oz unsweetened almond milk (basically eyeball it)

1 frozen banana (you can go as high as 2 if you like)

handful of blueberries

1 serving peanut butter

6 oz of your favorite greek yogurt or 1 scoop protein powder

Your taste buds will thank me.
laugh.gif

The nutrition aspect of this whole thing is my favorite as it's a fascinating journey to discover different ways to consume clean calories.

Back workout was pretty decent today.  Didn't want to get too fancy, just stuck with the basics.

- Bent over barbell rows

- Lat pulldowns

- Seated rows

- Dumbbell rows

- Back extensions

Jumped my rope way more than I should've, smh.  Was able to pull some pretty decent weight though so all's well that ends well.

Last edited:
Had a great pull workout yesterday.
Doing my push day tomorrow.

I tried doing a fasted cardio today since I gave myself a day of rest from weight training. Is there anything I should know/worry about with doing a fasted cardio session? I do 30 min on the elliptical. :nerd:

-Drew

My leg workouts suck, but **** it since I go hard on the excercises I do do and cardio bike is high resistance

Chest and triceps in the AM followed by a Hollywood hike and early lunch tomorrow :pimp:

Enjoy your weeekends bros

Is 2 miles every other day a good way to start? I tried a mile and I know I'm in shape enough already and I've always wanted to start running.

I'm trying to go beast move i work out at home cause I'm cheap and don't feel like spending money on a gym membership.

My only issue is I like to snack. I've always eaten however the eff I want and unhealthy.

It will only change slightly, but I'm going to be doing a lot more physical activity. (I'm just being realistic and truthful)

Is 2 miles every other day a good way to start? I tried a mile and I know I'm in shape enough already and I've always wanted to start running.

I'm trying to go beast move i work out at home cause I'm cheap and don't feel like spending money on a gym membership.

My only issue is I like to snack. I've always eaten however the eff I want and unhealthy.

It will only change slightly, but I'm going to be doing a lot more physical activity. (I'm just being realistic and truthful)
but you're a poptart?

yo how do i add brown rice to the chipolte order.. illest u get a burrito or the bowl? it only says option is rice.. no brown. im just get it tmrw.

the way tortilla melts in your mouth :smh: ... not even fair to compare it with the bowl.

Last edited:
yo how do i add brown rice to the chipolte order.. illest u get a burrito or the bowl? it only says option is rice.. no brown. im just get it tmrw.
the way tortilla melts in your mouth :smh: ... not even fair to compare it with the bowl.

At the end it asks if there's any special instructions, just say brown rice.

Back
Top Bottom