STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

If i dont show up for a week or two just remember me for who i was and for not who i can be. Promise me that NT. I'll be lurking.

No Chipotle for me today. The closest one is either in a busy mall or 10 miles away...went to Qdoba instead. Not as good a calculator at Chipotle, but it's only 5 mins away.

Taking the weekend off weights.

Good luck fam :pimp:

I've been taking Phentermine pills for 45 days, lost about 40lbs. I know it isnt the healthiest thing to do, but I dont really have time to workout.. So far I love the results.. 

So I just downloaded that chipotle app, but I don't see any nutritional info attached to my order...are you guys doing the calculator online, independent of the app?

Nothing better than starting a Saturday off with a nice morning workout. Feels good. :pimp:

Last edited:
damnnn... 1k calories in 1 meal... jeez.
That's what I'm saying, dat bulk life. Can't wait 
smokin.gif

Ate like crap last weekend up
Until New Year's Day but still worked out surprised I still lost 1.5lbs more than likely holding on to some water
315/269. I'm tryin to be at 100lbs lost by August my 1yr mark.

Ate like crap last weekend up
Until New Year's Day but still worked out surprised I still lost 1.5lbs more than likely holding on to some water
315/269. I'm tryin to be at 100lbs lost by August my 1yr mark.
Son is making all kinda gains...well loses actually...
laugh.gif

Good work, keep at it

Son is making all kinda gains...well loses actually...:lol:

Good work, keep at it

Thanks. Im already thinking about how I`m gonna do my bulk when that time comes seems like it will be expensive to eat over 3k cals a day and right now I`m eating a little over half of that. I`m thinking I`m gonna do a slow bulk at 1/2 lb a week and try to do 10-15lbs but I got a long way to go before that time comes, prob gonna start a bulk in Winter just in time for those holidays God Willing that I hit my goal.

^Good stuff man :pimp:

Hit chest and shoulders today followed by a chipotle bowl :pimp:

Chioptle must be the official body builder spot lol, Im gonna go one of these days, they are always packed though. Still guys dont sleep on Panda Express lol with both Chipotle and Panda express I dont think it is optimal having it more than 1-2 times a week or on days you didnt lift because the crazy sodium will have you holding water until the next workout/drink more water to flush it.

Just DESTROYED my legs, did a pyramid on incline press, 2 sets at each weight on the way up and one coming back down, gonna be sore tomorrow 
glasses.gif

I really want to try a 1k pound press, I think I can do it, I just want someone spotting me so I don't kill myself lol

Last edited:
Is Chipotle really not that bad for you? I avoid sour cream to try to keep it as "healthy" as possible. I think its a decent meal with a lot of protein.

A lot of my friends tell me that it isnt good for you, in terms of eating clean.

Is Chipotle really not that bad for you? I avoid sour cream to try to keep it as "healthy" as possible. I think its a decent meal with a lot of protein.

A lot of my friends tell me that it isnt good for you, in terms of eating clean.

at most just high in sodium but for people that lift and workout thats not an issue because you sweat it all out the water you would normally hold in. People say anything that isnt made in your home isnt healthy because essentially you dont know what was used to make it.

You guys know any good Bodybuilding flicks/docs I can find on youtube? Right now I`m watching Battle for the Gold from 1988, already seen Pumping Iron and Bigger Stronger Faster

oh yea Rich Gaspari is in this (ceo of Gaspari Nutrition), dudes body is sick no Frank Ocean.

Last edited:
Anyone here make their own smoothies?

I tried one called "Muscle Mass" its "Blueberry Pineapple w/ Mass Building Amino Acids" from the Nrgizer bar at LA Fitness. Its so damn good but $5 and I have to add $1 for every 15grams of protein.

Can someone recommend me some good amino acids in powder form. I'd to try and make my own blend.
Now you're speaking my language.

My staple:

8 - 12 oz unsweetened almond milk (basically eyeball it)
1 frozen banana (you can go as high as 2 if you like)
handful of blueberries
1 serving peanut butter
6 oz of your favorite greek yogurt or 1 scoop protein powder

Your taste buds will thank me. :lol:

The nutrition aspect of this whole thing is my favorite as it's a fascinating journey to discover different ways to consume clean calories.

Never tried almond milk before, I'll try to pick it up this weekend? What brand do you recommend?

I was going to add http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3523715&cp=3703232 as my protein scoop.

Terrible leg workout today. Started off with the box jumps and felt drained after 3 sets. Moved over to the Leg presses then felt like throwing up. Went home after the workout and passed out for 2 hours. :smh:|I :lol:

Never tried almond milk before, I'll try to pick it up this weekend? What brand do you recommend?
I was going to add http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3523715&cp=3703232 as my protein scoop.
Terrible leg workout today. Started off with the box jumps and felt drained after 3 sets. Moved over to the Leg presses then felt like throwing up. Went home after the workout and passed out for 2 hours. :smh:|I :lol:

bruh dont give GNC your money, 77 bucks for 3lbs of protein :x

CHIPOTLE AND PANDA EXPRESS ARE BOTH DISGUSTING AND BAD FOR YOU.

PART OF THE COMMITMENT TO THIS LIFESTYLE IF LEARNING HOW TO COOK.

YOU GOTTA BE ABLE TO STICK TO YOUR MEALS AND NOT DEFER TO THESE FAST FOOD PLACES.

IF YOU ARE A STARTER, I GUESS I UNDERSTAND.

BUT GET DISCIPLINED EARLY TO FORGE A PATH OF GREAT HABIT.

PLACES LIKE THOSE LISTED SHOULD BE LIMITED TO CHEAT MEALS

Yo freeze! I took yesterday off! Can I go today?! 2 days is rough.

haha.

iLLest!

Hahahaha fight it!!

Nah seriously tho, if you do really get that itch, go work out some of the smaller pieces, calves, forearms, abs. They're a lot less taxing on your system and you can still feed that urge while still allowing your major body parts to rest and recoup.

Back
Top Bottom