STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

No I'm not worried about getting fat. I just was referring to the shake like "nah I don't just drink them to drink them."

I will check that out. I'm always wondering what I really eat. I'd guess around 5k or more a day.
If you weigh 120 pounds I can guarantee you don't eat more than 5k a day. 2k might be pushing it depending on your activity level.

No I'm not worried about getting fat. I just was referring to the shake like "nah I don't just drink them to drink them."

I will check that out. I'm always wondering what I really eat. I'd guess around 5k or more a day.
If you weigh 120 pounds I can guarantee you don't eat more than 5k a day. 2k might be pushing it depending on your activity level.
I can guarantee I eat at least 4k daily. I KNOW that. I'm 5-7 too. I also stand in a 130 degree truck at least 5 hours a day then go work on a farm at night. I haven't sat down and I've been up since 7. I burn a lot of calories man. I've taken down two plates of halal food today easily 1200 calories each. A pulled pork sandwich and a few burgers. Then a grip of salad. I eat all day everyday.

I can guarantee I eat at least 4k daily. I KNOW that. I'm 5-7 too. I also stand in a 130 degree truck at least 5 hours a day then go work on a farm at night. I haven't sat down and I've been up since 7. I burn a lot of calories man. I've taken down two plates of halal food today easily 1200 calories each. A pulled pork sandwich and a few burgers. Then a grip of salad. I eat all day everyday.
Sorry man, if you are involved in intensive labor like that, that is definitely possible. My bad

Get on that Michael Phelps meal plan bro

skinny cow is calorie-friendly cause them damn things are so small. needa eat the whole box to be happy.

and then you got stuff like my wife eats: 35 cals a serving 7 carbs 3 protein. tastes like dirt [emoji]128534[/emoji]

lol arctic zero tastes so bad it should be criminal. the stats are perfect but it is like eatting frozen dish water haha

skinny cow is calorie-friendly cause them damn things are so small. needa eat the whole box to be happy.

and then you got stuff like my wife eats: 35 cals a serving 7 carbs 3 protein. tastes like dirt [emoji]128534[/emoji]

My cousin told me about this and I tried the mint chocolate. Worse ice cream ever!

It's weird. I've only had Dr Pepper, maybe 3 times in my life. Is not intentional, just kinda worked out that way lol

Idk if it's not on my radar or people aren't selling it where I buy drinks or what lol

See food an eat everything diet
laugh.gif

I actually was slightly chubby a few years ago. Then I quit drinking and my metabolism went through the roof and been like I was in high school since. Lost 40 pounds on accident. But I was still only 155 or so.
How do you lose 40 lbs on accident?

Xevias  pretty good... kombucha is my go to though

That's the best lower cal ice cream IMO

never eat it though... for 4.50 I can get the goods. Talenti 
pimp.gif

you guys use walden farms? all of my dudes use it and swear by it on their youtubes for all the viewers. I'm good on it though.

bought a bunch of pb spreads, salad dressings, jellies, vegetable dip and some other things from walden farms. legit threw the whole box of everything in the trash after i ate some of the pb spread and smelled the veggie dip. didn't order the syrup though.

i drink water, either regular or with mio or the koolaid squeeze in it. both zero cal. And then when I go out, I'm just a whiskey drinker. Which is the best ever. 70 cal per ounce...and ounce will get you right. 0 fat, 0 carb. and it acts as a diuretic, so the next day, with whoever you wake up with, you're shredded. lol

don't recall seeing cherry coke zero at the stores here. my go to drink at those coke dispensers is raspberry diet coke. drink that with a 1/2 pound med rare garlic cheeseburger and all my problems fly away.

forreal though my cut is going terribly. losing only about .5# /week and then my mom has my brother deliver some food to me and throws in half of a lemon crunch coffee cake [emoji]128122[/emoji]
at least i'm not losing strength [emoji]128514[/emoji]

i drink water, either regular or with mio or the koolaid squeeze in it. both zero cal. And then when I go out, I'm just a whiskey drinker. Which is the best ever. 70 cal per ounce...and ounce will get you right. 0 fat, 0 carb. and it acts as a diuretic, so the next day, with whoever you wake up with, you're shredded. lol
whats' the 70 cals from.

don't recall seeing cherry coke zero at the stores here. my go to drink at those coke dispensers is raspberry diet coke. drink that with a 1/2 pound med rare garlic cheeseburger and all my problems fly away.

forreal though my cut is going terribly. losing only about .5# /week and then my mom has my brother deliver some food to me and throws in half of a lemon crunch coffee cake [emoji]128122[/emoji]
at least i'm not losing strength [emoji]128514[/emoji]

there's a raspberry diet coke!!!!

Back
Top Bottom