STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

all this food talk, I can't wait to do my cheat day. should I do it today after legs..........
or do it tomorrow on my rest day.............?
that burger and fries is calling my name
lol I understand completely, but legs have more fat than wings on poultry.
Thanks. Never knew that. You blew my mind. I don't like chicken breast too often tho. It's dry for me unless I put sauce on it

I just keep the romaleos on throughout the workout. Yeah it sounds like i'm over here walking in high heels and dudes prolly be thinking there's a stripper behind them or something but **** it

got the same niner color ones too ayyy

Thanks. Never knew that. You blew my mind. I don't like chicken breast too often tho. It's dry for me unless I put sauce on it
Thaw them out

Brine them (Lukewarm water + salt bath) - Let it sit in fridge for 30 mins

Pat dry them off

Rub in Olive Oil, Season, Bake with foil on top. 350 for 30 mins

No more dry breasts.

I just keep the romaleos on throughout the workout. Yeah it sounds like i'm over here walking in high heels and dudes prolly be thinking there's a stripper behind them or something but **** it

heck if ima pay that type of money for workout shoes im wearing them the whole work out minus cardio.

Whats better for side shoulder raises?

The Rock once posted he drops sets for 3 sets. So I would hit 25x10, 20x10, 15x10. If im feeling good ill start at 30/25/15.

Today I tried 30x10 then supersetted with close grip uprightn rows 80x10. Felt good as well but I liked the fatigue that the dropsets gave me. Trying to gain some size.

The Rock once posted he drops sets for 3 sets. So I would hit 25x10, 20x10, 15x10. If im feeling good ill start at 30/25/15.

Today I tried 30x10 then supersetted with close grip uprightn rows 80x10. Felt good as well but I liked the fatigue that the dropsets gave me. Trying to gain some size.
. I usually do 30x10 or whatever I fatigue at. Sometimes 8. Superset with shoulder press. That way I fatigue the middle delt. I think. My shoulders are ok sized. Don't have any definition tho. My arm looks like an arm with no cuts. [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Initially went in today to do some light quad work. Ended up doing 8 sets of paused squats.
Finally recorded myself doing them to see how far i was getting. Def not as far as i should vut a HUGE improvement from last year. My back still rounds at the bottom a bit but im worki g on that.

All these cheat meals talks from wings to donuts to burgers to pizza makes me want to pig out! 
laugh.gif

Your calves/achilles tight?

Upright rows are bad for your shoulder. You might be okay now doing 80 but don't get too heavy you might get injured.
It pushes he head of your humerous posteriorly which is an unnatural motion and can really hurt your shoulder.

Last edited:
For you guys who don't want dry chicken breast. The key is higher temp and shorter cook time
450 degrees for 20min. I've done it multiple times. Never undercooked and never dry. Juicy as can be.

i just had chicken katsu w curry rice, my life is immobile

i just grill my chicken at this point. and in two weeks ill be boiling them.

smh eff my life
im not a fan of fried chicken at all. i grill chicken almost everyday. i dont ever get tired of grilled chicken grilled chicken breast either brined or marinated in the fridge all day and it always comes out extra juicy

Last edited:
. I usually do 30x10 or whatever I fatigue at. Sometimes 8. Superset with shoulder press. That way I fatigue the middle delt. I think. My shoulders are ok sized. Don't have any definition tho. My arm looks like an arm with no cuts. [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

What you think of the dropsets? It fatigues my side delts more. But I do want size.

Upright rows are bad for your shoulder. You might be okay now doing 80 but don't get too heavy you might get injured.
It pushes he head of your humerous posteriorly which is an unnatural motion and can really hurt your shoulder.

Ive read that dumbbell upright rows are "better" but I feel a nice workout when I do the flat bar joints. Cant be "that" bad

Back
Top Bottom