STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Out of curiosity, I check this thread's stats. I'm shocked as hell that I'm in the top 10 of most posts on this thread. Computer error? lol

For you guys who don't want dry chicken breast. The key is higher temp and shorter cook time
450 degrees for 20min. I've done it multiple times. Never undercooked and never dry. Juicy as can be.

You don't cook it that high, I cook it at 340 for 20 mins and its nice moist (Put it in a baking pan with water at the bottom)
The higher heat you cook meats/proteins the more rubbery taste you get out of them. the trick to cooking protein meats is slow cooking them.
*word to Food Network*

What you think of the dropsets? It fatigues my side delts more. But I do want size.
Ive read that dumbbell upright rows are "better" but I feel a nice workout when I do the flat bar joints. Cant be "that" bad
DB rows are good for your shoulder. do it right and it works wonders. I do it with the cambered barclose grip.

That's not a cheat meal :lol:

damn sure wasn't lol

That's not a cheat meal
laugh.gif
maybe to him it is. thats like an everyday dinner meal for me 

You don't cook it that high, I cook it at 340 for 20 mins and its nice moist (Put it in a baking pan with water at the bottom)
The higher heat you cook meats/proteins the more rubbery taste you get out of them. the trick to cooking protein meats is slow cooking them.
*word to Food Network*
Maybe when you do it comes out rubbery. Never has with me. Juicy, easy to cut, no complaint from others. 340 for 20min? See there id be worried of cutting it to find it being undercooked. Especial one of the thick pieces.

Maybe when you do it comes out rubbery. Never has with me. Juicy, easy to cut, no complaint from others. 340 for 20min? See there id be worried of cutting it to find it being undercooked. Especial one of the thick pieces.

lol been doing it that way for 5 years now havent been sick from it yet. nor has it been any other color but juicy white.

could always broil it also. put the breast on aluminimum foil. spice it up . wrap it up poke about 4 holes in it.
put the oven on broil throw it in there 18-20 minutes and bam. even juicier and better

i cook my chicken on the grill at almost 600 plus degrees for four minutes each side and it comes out nice and juicy. just finished grilling some right now. teriyaki chicken and some ginger brown rice with some grilled carrots . . so tasty. 

Last edited:
You go to the general forum, search for the thread and click on replies then it'll show you who posted in the thread and how much

For you guys who don't want dry chicken breast. The key is higher temp and shorter cook time
450 degrees for 20min. I've done it multiple times. Never undercooked and never dry. Juicy as can be.

I'm going to try this.. I'm notorious for cooking dry chicken..

It's an everyday meal for me but I consider any meal that I don't have to prepare a somewhat cheat meal. My wife and I plan out all of our meals during the week so it feels good to just go out and enjoy.

If that's a cheat meal, I'd hate to live his life. Unless he has abs and the girls are all over him :wow:

I'm working on that. I'm down to 195 from the 250 I started at in January. I'm trying to get my body fat to a decent number.

Last edited:
I don't know how to screenshot with a computer lol

But

I can copy/paste

There's more obviously, but I don't want to copy and paste them all

User Name
Zyzz
LuckyLuchiano
Stuntman Mike
Freeze
BaltimoreGutta
Picasso Swerve
CincoSeisDos
amel223
bwood056
Durden7
Tdogg2k
Jewbacca2
Jewbacca
timbo109
ooIRON MANoo
DJYoung08
Jking0821
RoOk
Sneakerfan1
ksteezy

Last edited:
I saw this fat kid's YouTube on how he does his chicken breast. Been doing it the same way ever since and comes out juicy/good everytime.

Aluminum foil, a little bit of olive oil, and some seasoning spices (pepper, basic, etc). Wrap it up and toss it in the oven for 20 mins at 425.

Gotta pound the meat (pause) with the back of a knife to even it up first sometimes.

I don't know how to screenshot with a computer lol

But

I can copy/paste

There's more obviously, but I don't want to copy and paste them all

User Name
Zyzz
LuckyLuchiano
Stuntman Mike
Freeze
BaltimoreGutta
Picasso Swerve
CincoSeisDos
amel223
bwood056
Durden7
Tdogg2k
Jewbacca2
Jewbacca
timbo109
ooIRON MANoo
DJYoung08
Jking0821
RoOk
Sneakerfan1
ksteezy
frown.gif

I need to post more

Damn right 
pimp.gif

Man what happened to Baltimore dude had some crazy looking quads no romo.

I hope Cinco is doing ok. 

Back
Top Bottom