STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Lol I think Super Ju pretty much shut down Alimac at this point
Nope not really. Just going to agree to disagree. BTW I'm not taking anything away from his credentials whatsoever. But I still believe what I believe.

Kanye shrug

Diaw just has bad genes.. And a pour work ethic and diet in the offseason to go along with that

Think he changed his diet up once he got to the Spurs to drop some weight.. But things got worse when he was with a crappy team

But for the average joe, he's probably on the healthy weight side.. Just not near the size of other NBA guys

Just like my boy on the left is 6'5 and 190 standing next to Paul Millsap who is 250... Paul plays the 4 and looks big on tv man. Looks like a skinny 2 guard here lol. Ignore my boys horrible jeans lmao

Hope he asked Millsap where he gets his t-shirts.

My homie got me on this new workout. 4-day split, sets of 12 reps. Work out each muscle group twice a week.

I'm used to the 5x5 and low reps high weight stuff. Mannnn this is kicking my butt :pimp: it's almost like a cardio routine. Joint is very high volume but I love it

My homie got me on this new workout. 4-day split, sets of 12 reps. Work out each muscle group twice a week.

I'm used to the 5x5 and low reps high weight stuff. Mannnn this is kicking my butt
pimp.gif
it's almost like a cardio routine. Joint is very high volume but I love it
please school me on this..looking to switch it up from 5x5 myself

damn what happened in here

Dude at my gym that can't be more then 250lbs inclined 335lbs yesterday for 2 reps....i was mirin.
Another dude was there the other day had to be less than 200lbs (prob 180-190ish) was inclining 100lb dumbbells for 5 reps....he had to be getting ready for a show or something he was super cut up.

Off day today, light legs on friday or deadlifts...ankle starting to feel kind of ok don't want to mess it up more by doing anything too heavy

So I saw iLLest latest video. Dude basically lost 50lbs in 3 months! Of course that's all they way down to water depletion but still that's great for him and very impressed by his transformation

please school me on this..looking to switch it up from 5x5 myself

Monday and Thursday
Legs and chest

Tuesday and Thursday
Back and shoulders

Pick 6 exercises a day, split between the two muscle groups. 5x12

Abs every day. Short bi and tri workout everyday.

Man we still talking bball player bids in here lol?

Let's get back to normal.

Should I use creatine? Still natty right?

Back
Top Bottom