STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

That's that Hawaiian chain right?

But nah this is from a local spot called Hypnotic Donuts in Dallas
yeah the hawaii chain. showed your pic to my wife and she was upset that i thought that was cookie corner :lol: i guess not all m&m cookies are the same.

and ain't nobody patting my traps. i have none [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
That's what an ice cream sandwich is supposed to look like. Not this crap with a soft "cookie" with the texture of a wet paper bag :lol:

Why can't I stop eating like complete **** :x

These feels...i know them.

Yeah calories in vs calories out no problem at all...oh wait i forgot i have no self control when it comes to eating....oh well looks like il be running 15 miles a day to burn this off

I have no idea how some people even consider skipping leg day. Today I had this long elaborate plan of stuff I wanted to do and instead just ended up squatting the whole time. That happens a lot. Favorite lift by far.

(I go when the gym is mostly empty and let people work in with me before I'm accused of hogging the squat rack :lol: )
What do you do for an all squat rack leg day? Just vary your reps & weights?

yeah the hawaii chain. showed your pic to my wife and she was upset that i thought that was cookie corner
laugh.gif
i guess not all m&m cookies are the same.

and ain't nobody patting my traps. i have none [emoji]128557[/emoji]
That place is nice... I was just in Honolulu for a wedding.

Leonard's and  Kamehameha Bakery >

What do you do for an all squat rack leg day? Just vary your reps & weights?

Yeah basically. Do a really thorough warm up. Then do sets of 3-5 reps of medium-heavy weight until I have to bring the weight down. Feel like dying afterwards.

I did 405x5x8 on squats last night and thought my head was going to explode and then puke at the same time.

Last edited:
Normally not too impressed when somebody squats their bodyweight for a decent number of reps, but have to say bravo to @BIGBOSS.
Come on guys your jokes are the same thing EVERY time. 

Whats your excuse for being of pubescent weight and frame, and weak with no muscle? 

....crickets.....crickets....

I bet I can squat you and Jews max put together, I have a feeling you haven't broken 300 yet small fry. 

Last edited:
I like how bwood's overreaction set the tone to make everybody enable to appreciate a simple joke.

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings, bro.

Your'e right man, what was I thinking?

I appreciate your jokes, the same ones about the same **** over and over.

How come you can come at me but when I put the big boy gloves on (get it) Im the bad guy? 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom