STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

In the first video he talked about he just was depressed and not happy.
Right.

Illest!/Fousey been talking abt being depressed for the longest. Made threads abt it on here and all. Stuff he seemed to be stressing/depressed abt didn't even seem that serious but you never really know what ppl are going through.

Last edited:
I can't stop watching this smh. 

The alma mater getting after it. Would love to go back and work there one day.

Last edited:
What do you mean?

IDK if you saw the longer version of his transformation video but some of it is pretty tough to watch. I know the "savages" in here wouldn't understand. I also remember how he used to act in here. Not gonna put his issues on blast or anything - but sometimes a transformation like this is more of a bandaid vs. actually getting to the root of the problem. Hopefully not though.

IDK if you saw the longer version of his transformation video but some of it is pretty tough to watch. I know the "savages" in here wouldn't understand. I also remember how he used to act in here. Not gonna put his issues on blast or anything - but sometimes a transformation like this is more of a bandaid vs. actually getting to the root of the problem. Hopefully not though.
Couldn't find the longer transformation video, but damn, didn't know. I remember that suicide experiment video though.

Couldn't find the longer transformation video, but damn, didn't know. I remember that suicide experiment video though.
It's the one on his vlog channel I believe "DoseOfFousey" 

Came up on this for nothing. :pimp: probably won't keep using it but whatever it was free.

Yeah dude. Stuff works well too. I can def see results after a week. I'm doing half doses so I don't just blow through it. Also making myself eat till I feel sick. :lol: so I really don't know what one it is.

I just want calories and protein. I'm good on all the creatine and stuff in there.

Last edited:
Didn't even realize the SN, carry on
nthat.gif

But he does seem to worry too much about others opinions and about material items more than your average person.

Being a YouTube star or whatever you want to call it is NOT for people who catch feels too easily.

Last edited:
He seems like a good guy. Doing a lot better after his transformation. Lets hope he keeps it that way

I like his stuff. All his funny pranks and the nore serious ones like the homeless and what do girls prefer. Hos robbing the pizza man one was hilarious.
He does good deeds too.

Back
Top Bottom