STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Man if someone doesn't let me work in and the squat racks are full, I'm 100% chilling and stretching by the rack. Mess around and have a group take my spot in line? Mess around and be tired for my main lift that day? Nah just let me work in if it makes you uncomfortable
laugh.gif
Give them that awkward I'm staying right here waiting on you look 
roll.gif
they will finish up quick! 

See this is the kind of things we should be posting.

People *****ing and moaning about gym etiquette and here you are posting a video of you helping someone else out by giving them a spot. That was really nice of you.........

Fits on point too.
smokin.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Now THATS funny.

You the man Sheldon Cooper.

How did you increase your bench?

I'm 151lbs these are my Max lifts

Squat - 345
Deadlift 415
Bench 245

Gonna bulk up to 175. I start bulking now. Will end up cutting in March. But I wanna increase my bench.

Been doing spoto press and that works pretty good. But just want as many tips from people like you.

Thanks in advance.

Been doing spoto press and that works pretty good. But just want as many tips from people like you.

Thanks in advance.
Working on my form constantly and trying to stay tight as possible has helped a lot.

But nothing helped more than gaining 50lbs bodyweight lol It felt like it went up overnight when I went from eating 2k-2.5k cals to just eating everything. Don't obsess about hitting a specific bodyweight just eat and get stronger.

Nothing will work though, especially on bench if your form sucks. Post a video or PM me one and Ill help you out.

Last edited:
Working on my form constantly and trying to stay tight as possible has helped a lot.

But nothing helped more than gaining 50lbs bodyweight lol It felt like it went up overnight when I went from eating 2k-2.5k cals to just eating everything. Don't obsess about hitting a specific bodyweight just eat and get stronger.

Nothing will work though, especially on bench if your form sucks. Post a video or PM me one and Ill help you out.

Form.

Form.

Strong back.

Figuring out your weak point - push off chest or lock out and then training on that weakness.

I'm 151lbs these are my Max lifts

Squat - 345
Deadlift 415
Bench 245

Gonna bulk up to 175. I start bulking now. Will end up cutting in March. But I wanna increase my bench.

Thanks in advance.

Those are still great numbers at that body weight famb

Those are really good numbers at that weight. Im 162 and im at:

Squat - 175 (front squat)
Deadlift - 315
Bench - 235

So hey man you better than me. :lol:

Gonna start with incline bench first a while to build chest strength to help my flat bench numbers. Deadlifts im sure I can lift more than 315 but I dont have a belt and my lower back always gives me problems. I woke up in the middle of the night last night to some bad side/lower back pain, felt like a bad muscle cramp or something. Front squat I like to keep it in the higher rep range but legs have always been my weak point. I have genetically small chicken legs that im semi self concscious about but im working on it.

Last edited:
Yall making me feel weak lol. The most I've ever benched was 180x5 like 3 months ago. I always had a fear of the bar slipping or me not being able to lift it back up which had me iffy on benching a while ago. Even though it's never happened to me.....yet

Push ups man , I used to do about 100 regular mix with T push ups and pause push ups ( I think that's the name lol basically as I'm going down I count to 5 and hold my position , quick burn them I bring myself back up ) I'm sorry if I confuse anyone .

I'm like 145 5'7 but one of my homies is 180 and we the same height...******* guy...he's a brotha if that matters dude just does cardio and doesn't lift hell he has horrible form too. I'm pissed. Strong for no reason.

Front squat 230 (back squat at 290 but should be up to 315 by year's end)

Dbell press 105s (don't bench press; I'll get back into it)

Don't deadlift either though I'll get back to it. Have been too scared but now that the knee is basically back I have no excuse to avoid it.

**** I'm still trying to get past benching 225 x4.

Also need to get on these front squats y'all talking. I may check them out tomorrow if I have time but mostly next week.

I can hit 320 on front squat twice, and I've hit 360 on back squat once (although it's been a while since I've maxed on back). I was under the impression that your back squat was supposed to be much higher than front, no?

Back
Top Bottom