STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

How reliable is the wendler 1RM calculator?

sort of no point in Calculators imo.
Just do the reps you can do....
something telling you you can do 225 as 1 rm is sort of a mind block imo....

"Hey you should be able to do 225 bench press 1 time...go try it"
all you do is push 1...
you may have been capable of doing so much more...

all you do is push 1...

:lol:

I disagree with all this.

It's very important to have a realistic attempt so you don't get smashed.

You should never physc yourself out into only thinking you can do one rep.

all you do is push 1...

You should never physc yourself out into only thinking you can do one rep.
****ttttt I do

You should never physc yourself out into only thinking you can do one rep
That's what I was saying

but IMO

What up yall

I need to fix my squat. Been doing parallel before but its time to go *** to grass. I go down with the weight but i think i have tight hips

What do i do to loosen them up? And i have long legs so i always squatted really wide

But im trying to squat a little more narrow. I don't feel the way i squat blue really hits my legs like it should so im tryna fix this and get some tree trunk legs

Any tips/help is really appreciated
Whats up brotha! Get these warmups/soft tissue work/mobility and your hips will be less itch and more mobile. Try it out and let me know how it works. Also got videos on anterior pelvic tilt and how to correct that imbalance.

Opening up the hips

Foam rolling

Dynamic warm up

@JPhysique   has some great vids man. Sounds like your muscles are really tight. Try rolling em out. Its helped me alot.
Thanks for the support brotha means a lot! 
Thanks a million for these vids man.  I really need to work on my hip mobility/flexibility. 

eventually they're gonna come out with a mechanism for reracking the bar on a failed barbell bench press. like spring loaded safety bars or something foot-button-press and it comes back up some **** like that

never liked asking dudes for spots, though I did do it back in the day, cause it be like they're trying to tea bag you.

that's the only reason you get that extra rep is outta the fear that they just might drop the tea bag and you're just adreline'd up tryna push that bar at the mother ****** nahwhat i'm tombout

Talking about his eating habits. I wonder what that potatoe dish was

"But if you are little, like you.." 
laugh.gif

Yall dudes eat horse meat? #?

Last edited:
Talking about his eating habits. I wonder what that potatoe dish was

"But if you are little, like you.." :lol:

Yall dudes eat horse meat? #?

I can relate lol I'm bulking for the most part but when I was at 170 I would try my hardest to go to sleep early at night and not eat .

I think imma have a co worker ride with me to the gym Thursday when I come back from this short beach vacation. I'll try 225. If I post I'll let yall fams know. If I don't, I died

Thanks a million for these vids man.  I really need to work on my hip mobility/flexibility. 
No prob brotha! That's why I'm here. Just to help and get your workouts better! Glad to help out and glad that you are using it and its helping you big time! 

In case you have tight/bad shoulders. Tight pecs and tight lats/rear delts :wink:

Plus new mobility and warming up coming up in the next first weeks. Im more than glad to help out! 

Anyone up on Dannon Light and Fit or Fage Greek Yogurt? I pair it with Bear Naked Honey Granola and its bomb. 20+ grams of protein and relatively healthy.

Best tasting wheys I've tried:

Trutein Lemon Meringue Pie

Trutein Chocolate Truffle

BPI Chocolate Cookie

BPI Banana Marshmallow

Blue Star Chocolate Covered Banana (prob the GOAT for me)

XF Ultra Peptide 2.0 LCP

PEScience Snickerdoodle

I wouldn't go as far as saying junk food, but you have to be careful with the sugars. I think Target's brand "Simply Balanced" strawberry was a decent compromise at like 12 grams of sugar. At least you're still getting like 12 grams of protein to help, but it's better than a handful of cookies or sweets.

I bought a plain greek yogurt the other day because the macros were gawdly

NEVER AGAIN

Last edited:
i like plain fage yogurt with fruit.

@byukid those are some good ones. xf cinnamon roll, butterscotch, mochaccino, and triple chocolate are really good in addition to the LCP.

our weightroom area at work got messed up from the heavy rains here. might have to lay off for a week [emoji]128534[/emoji]

ON Mocha, 2tbsp pb, 1cup oats , 4oz almond/cashew milk . 4 oz water... life

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom