STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I eat about 3-4 egg omelette everyday for the last two weeks, coincidentally I feel like I've gotten stronger too?

Almond milk is da goat also.

I think everything depends on how you spice it up.

I just feel like breast soak up water and flavor a bit better...
That just isn't physically true because of the composition of white vs. dark meat. But I enjoy them both, they both serve different purposes.

Of course chicken breasts have less fat so they might be ideal for some.

But curry, jerk, chicken soup, thighs are the way to go for sure

Not a fan of chicken breast myself. Boneless skinless thighs>>>*
Man whenever they go on sale, I buy like 3 packs. I prefer using that for curry chicken more than the bone in. But the bones produce some good broth though

Yeah man for flavor bones rule.

In my shoes though it's a loss. I lose weight if I take the bones out. If I leave them in the white people will no longer order my curry. :lol: they don't like using their hands to eat.

Interesting @ WHite People not wanting to eat bone-in chickens.

How often do yall make curry chicken? I remember your picture from a white ago and you were struggling with how it looked

Yeah you learn all the little marketing tricks and what not after a while. I'm white myself but I don't eat like our average white dude or cook like one.

It's selling good man. 40 pounds a day of chicken. :lol: they put this dish on the news and did a segment on it quick.

That's how I serve it now. I'm ok with it. It's hard to plate food nice in crappy to go containers.

Anyone know if people with mild cerebral palsey have a bigger problem building muscle compared to regular folks? Feel like I'm not really seeing progress.

I ate 5 eggs today guys

I'm shooting for the iron mike Tyson (In his prime) physique. I'm way taller than him though. I'm 6'6

Dietary cholesterol has no effect on cholesterol levels in your body. #science

Explain?

My mom always told me no more than 2 eggs a day, but idk if its a Filipino thing. High cholesterol is big in my fam and my dad died young from a heart attack (45).

When yall say you eat 6 eggs a day, meaning yolk and all? I usually have it for breakfast sunny side up and let the yolk run over my rice.

Last edited:
I don't remember where I heard it but what I heard is eggs everyday is too much. It should be more like 2 eggs 3 times a week or something.

I don't follow this rule, but that's what I heard :lol:

Last edited:
Just want to add that for you have a history of high cholesterol in your family, that you should probably be taking medication when you get older, even if your diet is on point.

Lol, our body can make cholesterol. And some of us just make more cholesterol than others, no matter what our intake is.

Last edited:
I follow his twitter and nothing. Just posting about his company and movie.
He is on the newest magazine cover of .. (iforget the one ill check today)

I might need to lay off the squats
My *** is poking right now, fam :smh:

Is there any way I can hit my legs without having to worry about getting that Rosa Acosta backside popping off? I was walking to the whip today and walked past some mirrors and noticed my joint was looking wild sturdy. Like I could rest a shot glass on that ************

My *** is poking right now, fam :smh:

Is there any way I can hit my legs without having to worry about getting that Rosa Acosta backside popping off? I was walking to the whip today and walked past some mirrors and noticed my joint was looking wild sturdy. Like I could rest a shot glass on that ************

Front squats.

P.S. You're a top 5 poster.

My *** is poking right now, fam
mean.gif

FlyNY rules, but this is absolute nonsense 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom