STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Opposite here, ~6'6 wingspan at 6ft tall. Homeboy growing up who played football was 5'8 and had a less than that wingspan, used to always brag he could lift more with his 1 inch range of motion. Look how far I'm moving the weight!

Last edited:
Datz, long arms relative to your height, obviously a disadvantage for bench but maybe an advantage for deadlift?

I always felt like it wasn't because I hit the ground with the plates faster at the negative of the r.o.m. My bent over lat rows I move the weight further though I guess. All immaterial anyways, my fat *** hasn't lifted **** in weeks

Last edited:
Yup all my stuff shipped out today from BB except for the PE protein... Oh well I'm in no rush.

Last edited:

nerd.gif

Maybe its because im lazy but im more impressed with the amount of time he stretched and warmed up lmao

Last edited:
time to join team chalk

tried straps for the first time the other day. felt like i was getting my arm ripped out when setting the bar down. not a fun feeling.

looking for something portable. liquid chalk any good? I would hate to be one of those dudes with ziplocks full of cocaine around the gym.

Weightlifting talk in this thread makes me happy :smile:

For real!

Updates:

PR clean and jerk at 100 kg!!!!! Coach said that the evaluation I'm going, I may actually can compete in the Master's division!!!

I've been asked to join the atlanta affiliate super team competition this Sunday for my gym. I'm souped.

My CF competition is this Saturday. Ready and loaded. Hate that thrusters are involved (50).

Going in like Drake - back to back competitions.

So in the mist of looking for another gym, the owner of my current gym is going to sponsor me to get my L1 Crossfit Coach certification. In which I wanted badly but didn't want to cough up $1000. Now I in my heart, I know I should stay.

P.S That new pumpkin flavor quest bar was disgusting...

Last edited:
time to join team chalk

tried straps for the first time the other day. felt like i was getting my arm ripped out when setting the bar down. not a fun feeling.

looking for something portable. liquid chalk any good? I would hate to be one of those dudes with ziplocks full of cocaine around the gym.

Did you have them on the wrist? They're supposed to be past the wrist like on the "meat" of the hand.

It might be too early to say, but it seems these glute-ham raises have helped with my squats now I'm doing them with better form and not just turning them into reverse hyperextensions. I should have been doing these a long time ago.

Do any non runners just run a mile sometimes to see how fast you can do it

I've never been mile runner or never went for speed, I think my fastest was 7:30 or 7:45 once.
since i've been jogging doing more cardio i wanted to test it yesterday got 8:00 mins, and i feel i couldve done better.
as i said im not a runner just wanted to see where i was at, after the mile still jogged another 4 mins..
i want to crank it up and get 7 mins flat

I know it's not fast to a lot of you runners but it would be a personal accomplishment. I think thats about 9.0 mph?

Bruh there is no wasted motion in that dudes squat. That is something really impressive. Its funny watching him squat and then the power lifting competitions. Oh is the hip crease lower then the knee....uh yeah by a mile :lol: Crazy how flexible and strong that dude is. Im jelly

That vid inspired me to squat for 45 minutes yesterday. Went lower than usual too. Felt great.

Back
Top Bottom