STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

You should probably eat before you take it. for example.. I eat at 12, take pre workout about 12 45, work out at 1

it works for me but you may be different.

look at the list of ingredients for the preworkout. does it have beta alanine in it? that's what's causing the tingling. taking it with food can sometimes buffer that effect but it can also inhibit the punch of the stimulants. you should just tough it out and buy one without beta alanine next time.

as far as the vitamins go, some people like to take them with food because they can cause discomfort on an empty stomach. why are you taking vitamins though? is your diet really poor?

You should probably eat before you take it. for example.. I eat at 12, take pre workout about 12 45, work out at 1

it works for me but you may be different.
ima go ahead and try that Tdogg2k seen the hodgetwins say to take it 2hr before on empty stomach, and wont be doing that ish again

Today was a meh day for me at the gym. I didn't sleep enough but all the talk about over head press made me want to try how heavy I could go. 50lb DBs for 5 reps. I never tried that heavy before either. I was probably able to do push due to the anger of watching the news at the gym today 
mean.gif

I feel like getting the weight at least shoulder level is 75% of the battle.

wait hodge twins said take pre workout 2 hours before u lift... or dont eat with in 2 hours of taking it?

look at the list of ingredients for the preworkout. does it have beta alanine in it? that's what's causing the tingling. taking it with food can sometimes buffer that effect but it can also inhibit the punch of the stimulants. you should just tough it out and buy one without beta alanine next time.

as far as the vitamins go, some people like to take them with food because they can cause discomfort on an empty stomach. why are you taking vitamins though? is your diet really poor?
Yeah it does have it, and ill experiment a bit with eating, and not the cleanest eating but I know some people take them before working out so wondering if I can take both

What you guys suggest, I been taking a preworkout for about week and a half and i don't eat 2 hrs prior of taking it and workout 20-30 after, i feel my whole body tingly and its uncomfortable.. Should I eat and then take it or what yall think? Also can I take vitamin Pak with the pre?

what's the name of the pre workout that you are taking?

it's possible that it has beta alanine :nerd:

don't eat within the 2hrs lol my bad for not being clear
i feel like 80% of what Hodgetwins say are jokes. I never know when to take them seriously.

every pre work out ive ever taken when I didnt eat for a long time prior i would get the same feeling and would hate it. so I always made sure I ate at least an hour prior, even if it was just a few rice cakes

what's the name of the pre workout that you are taking?

it's possible that it has beta alanine :nerd:
just seen it does and its muscletech anarchy, I know your supposed to get pumps and all that, but I was all scratching like crazy and face getting numb, I'm sure its the not eating before taking it but I wanna make sure I take it correctly

i feel like 80% of what Hodgetwins say are jokes. I never know when to take them seriously.

every pre work out ive ever taken when I didnt eat for a long time prior i would get the same feeling and would hate it. so I always made sure I ate at least an hour prior, even if it was just a few rice cakes
Yeah ill do that, thanks g

What happened to Elliott Hulse? Dude took a year hiatus and came back on some hood ****. Marketing angle?

Dude annoys me.. ive watched a handuful of his videos. He seems real smart although in some of the videos i seen, he gets way too medical/technical. The reason why he annoys me is because he'll do an 8 minute video, where hes talking the whole time, and says 1 minute worth of what needed to be said on the topic. I started watching the video you posted and turned it off at 2:40, he was talking the whole time and still hadnt said a damn thing.
When i found his channel, i thought itd be koo -educational/entertaining- til i realized all the filler talk. Cant do it

Bro thinks way too highly of himself. His lift tutorials are great. But he just needs to stick to that. I'd go to his gym though. Seems cool, it just doesn't translate well through his videos.

Yeah he reeks of huge ego. Id want to watch a lift tutorial that couldve took 90 seconds and he wants to make it 10 mins so he can hear his voice. After a few i realized im good

don't eat within the 2hrs lol my bad for not being clear
You don't feel cramping when you workout? 2 hours then working out won't cut it for me. I do the same thing that Tdogg does almost. 

I'll eat then wait an hour, then take pre 10-15 before going to the gym. I'm 5min away from my gym

Try cutting down on how much you take also man. Maybe you're body doesn't like that much. It will also last you longer since you are cutting serving size down. I get itchy and wired with my pre but I like it and it goes away once I start working out.

just seen it does and its muscletech anarchy, I know your supposed to get pumps and all that, but I was all scratching like crazy and face getting numb, I'm sure its the not eating before taking it but I wanna make sure I take it correctly
Your body will get used to and you'll hardly feel it after a few weeks or so. I think it kinda freaks everyone out the first time they experience the tingle.

The life advice he'd give in his older videos are worth checking out. Not sure how I feel about the bioenergetics stuff he keeps pushing.

Today I learned PEScience sucks at shipping. Never received an order shipped email and when I contacted them they told me my order hasn't shipped yet, but "should be shipped in the next couple days."

Yet they charged my card with the quickness.

Back
Top Bottom