STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Do any non runners just run a mile sometimes to see how fast you can do it

I've never been mile runner or never went for speed, I think my fastest was 7:30 or 7:45 once.
since i've been jogging doing more cardio i wanted to test it yesterday got 8:00 mins, and i feel i couldve done better.
as i said im not a runner just wanted to see where i was at, after the mile still jogged another 4 mins..
i want to crank it up and get 7 mins flat

I know it's not fast to a lot of you runners but it would be a personal accomplishment. I think thats about 9.0 mph?
I do. I need to do it more often though. My best ever was 7:30. Now I'm averaging 8:30. Set your goals man. I'm trying to get down to 10min mile and 1/2.

TD2K, I'm not a runner either but I condition myself.

Run 1.2 miles (Hilly) with a 20lbs vest
Run 1 mile (Hilly) at 7:15
Run 1 mile flat track at 6:45ish
Run 400m at 1:07

I do. I need to do it more often though. My best ever was 7:30. Now I'm averaging 8:30. Set your goals man. I'm trying to get down to 10min mile and 1/2.
TD2K, I'm not a runner either but I condition myself.

damn thats awesome yea when i run in my neighborhood i dont really time myself, I do know the markers for a mile but i go by songs. then take my time crossing streets.
but i know i can do it in 2 songs lol.

When I was running at the 7:16 mile pace yesterday I was fine. for about 2 mins.. I feel like i couldve kept it up.
sucks im discovering this in the winter though.
went outside this morning walked right back inside and just did incline walking.

I think once aweek ima push it the best I can.
I gotta try the hills and vest.

Im working on my speed, flexibility and agility now that ive lost my weight and sitting at about 186 compared to my 210 over the summer. time to get fitter and not just power

Mail call

You must be one of the lucky ones tdogg2k tdogg2k . After emailing them about the lack of a shipping notice I got an email with an excuse then a shipping confirmation later in the day.

Cant wait to try these alphamines. I do t usually work out as late as im going to today so debating if i should take it now or just wait til tomm

nice! that's alotta protein. my wife made a protein shake for my son last night with the snickedoodle in chocolate milk :lol:

not sure how many servings are in a packet but the choline can cause diarrhea if you take 2 servings. also, some people don't react well to yohimbe.

Just checked the shipping update on my order with them and the shipping weights 2lbs heavier than what I ordered...hoping for some decent samples too.

nice! that's alotta protein. my wife made a protein shake for my son last night with the snickedoodle in chocolate milk :lol:
not sure how many servings are in a packet but the choline can cause diarrhea if you take 2 servings. also, some people don't react well to yohimbe.
Just checked the shipping update on my order with them and the shipping weights 2lbs heavier than what I ordered...hoping for some decent samples too.

my total package weight was 15 for the 3 jars which is about right... 2lbs over as well

so don't take the alphamine this late? (will be at 4 p.m. before I get there) the packet says its 2 scoops.
I haven't taken pre work out since January I was doing only caffeine drink packets.

just tasted the Peanutbutter cups.

geezus that's good protein right there.

the taste sort of reminds me of the Armour ones but not as chalky....

having that now I feel like I shoulda got 6 jars instead, if they ever have another 50% off sale again im on it

super excited to taste the Amino stuff, im running out of my Xtend

it might be a little strong for you depending how much caffeine you're used to. ingredients are geared towards fat burn/weight loss though so up to you. when i take it, i work up to 2 scoops in the morning and 1 scoop preworkout (afternoon) and that's the max dose. i start with only one scoop at first though.

i'm relieved that you like the protein too. especially since you bought so much :lol:

Last edited:
Lol i woulda just had u paypal me my money back so noworries..

Hahah jk....or am i?

Ill wait til tomm to take i stopped taking my fat burner 2 weeks ago to and i know i use to be up and running for like 14 hours with that in me

Last edited:
I hate buying protein but I loved their chocolate

Need new creatine. Getting back to lifting and my old mono was expired
I stick with ON creatine, but it really doesnt matter because its creatine, just make sure is mono and micronized for mixability.

If it has that creapure stamp on the back its good money

Nice ^. If I didn't have my pump fuel then I woulda got the pre Jym with the discount. Man BB be stingy with the sample now. All I got was one thing of BPI Pump HD! Never tried anything from BPI

Back
Top Bottom