STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Is it better to do cardio before lifting or after? Or does it not really matter?

Not 100% sure, I usually do my cardio then hit the weights but some do the weights/lift then they do the cardio. Some people do the weights or cardio in earlier in the day and do the other later. I think it depends on how much energy you got left in the tank.

I'm saying it plays a large part. I've got friends with calves like Arnold in his prime (after he so called "figured out" his problem with dealing with small calves) that have never lifted a weight or played sports. I'd say playing ball on a college level defines hard work and sacrifice. I got handed down some serious hops from my father. I got my first dunk in the 7th grade at 5'9 before I even stepped foot in a weight room. Can't tell me genes don't play a part.
genes might help with talent and skill.. but someone that works hard, can achieve the same amount of muscle mass as someone that doesnt do much for it.
No doubt, I agree. Keep up the hard work fellas! I hope everyone achieves their goals 
nthat.gif

Anyone here use tights?

Been having some knee pain and was wondering If a pair would help for cardio type exercises

At my local tj maxx and wanna pull on the under armor pair

Tights probably won't solve your problem but you will probably enjoy them so i recommend buying them if you want them.

For your knee, you need to figure out what the problem is and then you can figure out how to fix it. Odds are its tendonitis of some sort but there are lots of variables that go into it. Your shoes, your form, your weight, your flexibility level, all play a role. 9/10 times the problem isn't the knee itself but is just where the issue manifests itself.

bought this supp from the vitamin shoppe and was thinking of putting a few drops in my gatorade while i workout because it tastes nasty drinking it straight.

you're drinking something made to be injected??? yea I wouldn't recommend that. Even if it's safe to be taken orally, your stomach acids will break that down before it ever hits your blood. putting it in gatorade is even worse.

just did some quick basic research...that's definitely not a supplement, sounds like that's the real deal.. you sure you got that from the vitamin shoppe?

Last edited:
Yea went ahead and ran to the store after my post figured I would benefit somehow with night runs
The compression definately gives a nice feel

Thanks, gonna try to figure out this problem

Yea went ahead and ran to the store after my post figured I would benefit somehow with night runs
The compression definately gives a nice feel

Thanks, gonna try to figure out this problem

i assume stuntman was trollin

and stunna

maybe i misunderstood

youre currently 218-222 the pic of your quads was a pre contest pic which would make more sense but if youre claiming that high of weight at that level of bf..................like i said you can pm me.

also how tall are you.

bought this supp from the vitamin shoppe and was thinking of putting a few drops in my gatorade while i workout because it tastes nasty drinking it straight.

you're drinking something made to be injected??? yea I wouldn't recommend that. Even if it's safe to be taken orally, your stomach acids will break that down before it ever hits your blood. putting it in gatorade is even worse.

just did some quick basic research...that's definitely not a supplement, sounds like that's the real deal.. you sure you got that from the vitamin shoppe?
Yeeeeahh I was going to ask,"Vitamin shoppe sells that?" lol 

Anyone know about Kre-Alkalyn? Pros/Cons?

I've only been taking protein for as long as I started working out (around 2 years). Wanted to try something new.

On my second cycle. You can find some cheap I take it just because of the pill form and its convince. Drink plenty water etc.

Mannn. On EVERYTHING I work out my legs, and HARD.. But as stated in a previous post, I'm EMBERRASSED of my calves! So bad! To the point I don't want to wear shorts anymore. They see no gainnnnnns! It offsets my look soooo heavily. Grrrrr.
Run more.

Tens of thousands of strides a week >>>>>>>>> any calf workout you'll ever do
I'm convinced it has a lot to do with genes more than anything else. I've been working hard on my calves since high school. Now mind you, I've been playing basketball my whole life and played college ball too. Despite having worked out my calves during our mandatory workouts my calves have hardly grown. I'm talking literally YEARS of running everyday and leg workouts . I'm not saying they aren't stronger because they definitely are. But as far as size goes, they should be a lot bigger by now lmao smh. My brother and I joke about all the work we put into our calves and how they haven't grown. He played college ball too. The struggle!

All genetics bros.
calves and forearms. They are basically the same type of muscle on your body. Smaller muscle connecting to a bigger

i assume stuntman was trollin

and stunna

maybe i misunderstood

youre currently 218-222 the pic of your quads was a pre contest pic which would make more sense but if youre claiming that high of weight at that level of bf..................like i said you can pm me.

also how tall are you.
Actually they were pre contest..about a week out..my weight then was around 210 and i had no water retention..i was around 5-6% bf..my next show is in April but i may skip it to keep tryin to get bigger and move up in category..goal weight is around 230-235 for me hopefully by the end of this year..and it is def possible to stay shredded year round..i remember NTer Dropten posted his pics in here a while ago and he was about my size..also look a few pages back and i posted pics of my workout partner/co-trainer...dude is around 285-290 lbs and keeps around 6% bf year round

Yo iLLest what was up with that psycho dude mocking you in that thread!? Dude was nuts

I'm Muslim and I found your videos funny. They are on point. People take religion too serious these days. I respect everyone and their views but let people live how they wanna live. I'm not afraid to admit I'm not the perfect Muslim, but i dont claim to be. I believe in God and try to be the best I can be and that's all that matters.

Don't let those extremists get to you bro. Keep hustlin and do what your best at. Those people ain't as perfect as they pretend to be.

#teamFit

Last edited:
Time to kill back and bis 
pimp.gif

Damn this thread is picking up doe

Nice legs stunna, no bromo 

Ok, then my advice would be...isolate your arm workouts to single arm curls, rather than curling with a straight bar. I don't do do bicep curls with two dumbbells either, cause it's cheating to me (momentum swing, for some people). I like to work on one arm at a time. It's best to add a little more weight to the smaller bicep until even (it might take a few months, depending on your muscle growth). Biceps was never my issue, I got a major issue with muscle growth in my chest though
eyes.gif
Still a working progress for me.

Back
Top Bottom