STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

In all honestly my hands are smooth. The weights exfoliate your palms. I pick my calluses that make some rough texture but for the most part they are super smooth. So don't worry about your hands being rough against the mass

i never wore gloves until one of my calluses split and it started to bleed.

im not ripped, jacked, or any of the above but i learned that gloves > bleeding on the weights.

so unsanitary :lol:

Dont worry, theyll be too distracted by your massive muscles and strength levels to take too much about your man-hands.

They wont miss your baby boy body and petite feminine hands when youre carrying her mass around the room on your shoulder trying to find the best spot to get things clapping.

+feelings hurt, but motivated+

lol

Y'all some savages man.

I strap on the gloves every session. Really be out here running around with hands looking like you climb trees
sick.gif

Strap up. Your hands will thank you. Your girl will thank you. And you won't go home with hands smelling like you been letting them sit in jars full of pennies.

Last edited:
Man my hands are almost too smooth and it's funny because all my life I've done a good amount of grunt work, manual labor, even years of playing baseball which would destroy my hands but my joints are just bulletproof :pimp:. And I still don't wear gloves :pimp:

Your gym sucks then. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Edit:

On a serious note, if you wear gloves for a fear of not having soft hands then youre not serious about being stronger. If youre ok with that fact then wear gloves.
Comin out swingin!!! Gloves are off!! Get it?!

But for real the only beast to ever wear gloves is big Ronnie, other than that psshhhh
laugh.gif

i never wore gloves until one of my calluses split and it started to bleed.

im not ripped, jacked, or any of the above but i learned that gloves > bleeding on the weights.

so unsanitary :lol:

Even w/o blood on the weights, gyms are unsanitary :lol:

Getting back in the gym tomorrow morning after taking two weeks off for the holidays and to let the body heal. Gonna be sore as hell :smokin

Gym bruhs,

is it poor etiquette to take the bar off a bench press for deadlifts?

i've been doing this for years and never had an issue until today. some dude flipped out even though there were 4 other empty benches/bars. told him to take the bar off another bench or use a different bench and he went on a tirade about the bars are part of the bench and shouldn't be taken off.

we went back and forth for a while, but in hindsight...perhaps it's me that has bad etiquette?

durden7 durden7 once again dropping science.

Durden with the epic one liners. :lol:

Eff that guy. One time some idiot told me to re-rack some weights that a guy NEXT to me didnt put back. I didnt even tell him it wasnt mine, I straight up flipped out on him that he had the AUDACITY to do say that. Dude was big as hell, he def woudve washed me though. :lol: If I need to do DL, or rows or use incline bench and theres no bar you damn right imma take one of a bench thats not being used.

Last edited:
Your gym sucks then. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Edit:

On a serious note, if you wear gloves for a fear of not having soft hands then youre not serious about being stronger. If youre ok with that fact then wear gloves.

Do gloves really stop you from getting stronger? You gotta explain this to me cause I don't understand how they would. Hasn't stopped me yet

Gym bruhs,

is it poor etiquette to take the bar off a bench press for deadlifts?

i've been doing this for years and never had an issue until today. some dude flipped out even though there were 4 other empty benches/bars. told him to take the bar off another bench or use a different bench and he went on a tirade about the bars are part of the bench and shouldn't be taken off.

we went back and forth for a while, but in hindsight...perhaps it's me that has bad etiquette?
It's only bad etiquette if it prohibits someone else from using the equipment for its original purpose

No glove crew checking in.

I enjoy my calluses and so does my doge. He likes licking them and sometimes tries to chew them off gently.

It'd be impossible for me to do my workout with gloves

I'm thinking of buying straps for heavier pulls in the near future. Don't think I need it just yet though. Will wait until I see that my grip is the absolute limiting factor.

It'd be impossible for me to do my workout with gloves

I'm thinking of buying straps for heavier pulls in the near future. Don't think I need it just yet though. Will wait until I see that my grip is the absolute limiting factor.

I don't think it's impossible :lol:

Gloves make you look cool though....

And how else are you gonna do DLs, Cleans, or whatever else that requires a barbell if you don't take it from somewhere? They're definitely not just laying around my gym. I just take the one from the OH press since no one ever uses it anyway.

Last edited:
No glove crew. I've used STRAPS before for DeadLifts ONLY when I was working with a strain I didn't wanna injure.

Back
Top Bottom