STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I know a guy who uses the Olympic bar and puts 225 on it to do walking lunges across the biggest part of the gym.

You know "that guy" that wears the quarter high shorts to show off his quads :lol: :lol:
bro that's nt bretheren ootherocoo :rofl:
dude is the NT barbados slim. good physique.

Haven't seen too many Resolutioners doing weird things, but I did see a dude balling in straight up cargo pants and a polo shirt though. Dude had a nice humoer though so I'm not even gonna clown him lol.

Surprisingly the gym hasn't really been any more packed than usual. I've noticed there's a lot of people taking tours though, so maybe I'm speaking too soon. :X

New Years resolution of going to the gym isn't the fad now I guess?

My gym hasn't been that busy either other than the normal busy hours

Kind of random, but how much do y'all pay for your gym memberships? I'm paying $37.50 at 24hr and I'm thinking of switching to LA Fitness (heard their membership's roughly $20) cause money's getting super tight for me...and I swear I was paying $30/mo when I first signed up with them. 
mean.gif

I'm paying 29 at 24. You can talk them down. I had stopped going for a minute and had to sign up again, they tried to get me to pay the initiation fee and I was just like nah. Salesman was probably pissed but hey it's either him or me

Last edited:
That's kind of what I was thinking of doing. I was going to stop by LA and see how much their membership was and if it was cheaper, head down to 24hr and see if they'll price match. If not, goodbye 24.

No real huge uptick of memberships at my gym.

Damn. My weightlifting class was 95 percent female today. It was just me and one other dude, and the rest were chicks.

Some of the chicks were so banging. And not only that, they were good.

Last edited:

Kind of random, but how much do y'all pay for your gym memberships? I'm paying $37.50 at 24hr and I'm thinking of switching to LA Fitness (heard their membership's roughly $20) cause money's getting super tight for me...and I swear I was paying $30/mo when I first signed up with them. 
mean.gif
My gym is up there. But it comes with so much. Well worth the price IMO. $300 initiation fee and then $50 something a month. You can always negotiate with them

Me though with my firefighter union discount I pay $35 a month AND with Horizon Blue Cross Blue shield I got $20 reimbursed if I meet 12 check ins a month
pimp.gif
. In case yall didn't know that look into it. You gotta sign up and it takes like 2 weeks for them to notify you met the visits from the previous month

https://members.horizonbfit.com/horizonbfit

Kind of random, but how much do y'all pay for your gym memberships? I'm paying $37.50 at 24hr and I'm thinking of switching to LA Fitness (heard their membership's roughly $20) cause money's getting super tight for me...and I swear I was paying $30/mo when I first signed up with them. :smh:

Got to get that costco 2-yr membership voucher.

Got mine for 375 I think which works out to ~$16 a month. Looks like they are $400 now for the Sport club, still ~$17 a month.

Not sure why the Super Sport one is so incrementally expensive, thats $699 for 2 yrs :x But i guess that still works out to ~$30 a month which is most I'd ever pay

Last edited:
i did not like my metcons at all dude to the heel slippage. perhaps the 2 will better and i'd be interested to see if they come out with a romaleos 3.

Just grabbed a pair of Ultra Boosts cheap on Ebay to run in.  

Anyone been running in UB for a while on the treadmill?  How do the soles hold up?

Trying to kick up the cardio a notch to thin out a bit.  

How cheap and what color?

Here in the NYC area/boroughs gym memberships are around $40 a month. Thas how much I pay at LA Fitness. City prices are crazy. 24hr Fit is $80 a month, Blink is $30 a month, Equinox is like $200 a month, UFC Gym is like $150 a month, Crossfit boxes are like $250-$350 a month. :lol:

Still debating between Romaleos and Metcons

If they're just gonna be for lifting, I'd probably go with Romaleos. I only own Metcons but I don't do anything at the gym but lift and ball.

Tried balling in my Metcons today and that was not fun at all. I'll stick to dedicated ball shoes.

Romes, if they are the same as the Adipowers, would suck to DL in. I always felt like I was gonna roll forward in mine, not stable at all.

How cheap and what color?

Here in the NYC area/boroughs gym memberships are around $40 a month. Thas how much I pay at LA Fitness. City prices are crazy. 24hr Fit is $80 a month, Blink is $30 a month, Equinox is like $200 a month, UFC Gym is like $150 a month, Crossfit boxes are like $250-$350 a month. :lol:

That's crazy...what are the perks at Equinox that justifies the $200 per month cost?

Back
Top Bottom