STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

When you don't feel like going to the gym but end up hitting a 410 FS with no belt or sleeves followed by a 360 pause bench.... That holiday food getting put to use. No video [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Chicken and kale stir fry seasoned with pesto

I think I've used this Wok for every single meal since I bought it last week

Jasmine Rice is so got damn delicious, Miss me with the brown rice and how its healthier IDGAF b, white rice till I die
I have white rice everytime I have a cheat meal. Which is pretty much every other day. Ahha. I have no self control

brown rice takes forever to make b. so this is what I've been having lately.

Last edited:
[thread="500128"]My go to meal is ground beef, jasmine rice and salsa. Mix it all up :pimp: [/thread]
[thread="500128"] [/thread]
[thread="500128"]If you're bulking add some shredded cheese and a little olive oil for flavor :pimp: :pimp: [/thread]
[thread="500128"]And if you're bout that big boy life crunch up some salsa chips and throw in :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: [/thread]

Today I made sweet potatoes mixed with prime rib and covered it in gravy. Gets weird at work with all the gym rats. :lol: then we made a big *** batch of chili and killed that too. Solid double breakfast.

havent lifted in 2 weeks cause of this damn sinus infection I have 
alien.gif

mean.gif

I feel like a stick figure bruh.

havent lifted in 2 weeks cause of this damn sinus infection I have 0]  :smh:

I feel like a stick figure bruh.

Mucinex D is your friend.

There was also this specially prescribed nosespray I used that helped for the really bad sinuses. Hell if I remember what it's called. Haven't needed it in years *knock on wood

Last edited:
Pulled 315 once overhand. Not trying to find out my max again for like 6 months. My cns did not like that.

Never heard of hydro peroxide in your ear. Explain yo self

The theory is that the rhinovirus enters the body through the ear canal. So therefore, letting HP sit in your ear for 10-15 minutes kills it and prevents the cold completely or lessens the severity.

It's worked for me on a number of occasions. It also helps when I'm already sick to help clear the sinuses d

The theory is that the rhinovirus enters the body through the ear canal. So therefore, letting HP sit in your ear for 10-15 minutes kills it and prevents the cold completely or lessens the severity.

It's worked for me on a number of occasions. It also helps when I'm already sick to help clear the sinuses d
Ive done this and it works to put it simpler this only work if its an outer ear infection

If its an inner this will do nothing for you.

Peroxide in the ear is a common remedy for removing wax and/or buildup from a middle ear infection but it will do nothing for a cold. There are many viruses including the rhinovirus that could cause a common cold. Most viruses have an incubation period which is the length of time from infection to the time symptoms start to appear. They can enter the body through the mouth, nose, eyes or ears. Once a virus has infected the body, a topical treatment will have no effect.

Romaleos on eastbay for $169.99 plus 20% off and free shipping totalling $135....realllllly thinking about finally pulling the trigger.

Romaleos on eastbay for $169.99 plus 20% off and free shipping totalling $135....realllllly thinking about finally pulling the trigger.
I was going to but then I ended up copping Metcons for like $85 from the RRS sale. My local Ross has those Adidas Powerlift shoes too for $30

I was going to but then I ended up copping Metcons for like $85 from the RRS sale. My local Ross has those Adidas Powerlift shoes too for $30

I have 2 pairs of metcons already that i like....but i feel like they are a good all around shoe where as i just want romaleo's to squat in. I will try to cop next month when i have more disposable income i think

Back
Top Bottom