STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Anyone recommend some good joggers for the gym for cheap? Tech fleece is too pricey for me.

Looking to stock up for these winter months. Coming from 30 degree weather outside to go and work legs is no bueno. 

Anyone recommend some good joggers for the gym for cheap? Tech fleece is too pricey for me.

Looking to stock up for these winter months. Coming from 30 degree weather outside to go and work legs is no bueno. 

The one tier lower pants aw77 is cool

I have yet to workout in any of my TF. But try Nike air pivot joggers. I saw them around new years at TJ maxx. Nike outlets have them too. They are comfy but do not throw them in the dryer

Adidas has decent pants to workout in, honestly just go to HM and cop some $20/$25 joggers there and call it a day. I workout in TF too but only my beater pairs, otherwise too much wear and tear and stretch to them.

i buy my workout clothes at lululemon.

not really though. i wear beater t-shirts and whatever shorts don't stink.

Last edited:
Mucinex D is your friend.

There was also this specially prescribed nosespray I used that helped for the really bad sinuses. Hell if I remember what it's called. Haven't needed it in years *knock on wood

Believe you talking about Flonase

Romaleos on eastbay for $169.99 plus 20% off and free shipping totalling $135....realllllly thinking about finally pulling the trigger.

good lookin out! just copped the all red joints.
girl said I'm lookin like Valentine's Day slapped me upside the head with those and my pink knee sleeves lol.

Tried squatting in wraps tonight.....

Couldn't even unrack the weight 
laugh.gif

Man, wraps are the worst. I had a buddy who wrapped me up for a training session once and it was like wearing casts.
Yeah man I have no idea how people walk weight out in them, the pair I had on were like medium stiffness too lol

Gonna try another pair my coach sent me and see if that helps, if not **** it
laugh.gif
 I hadn't planned on ever competing in them anyway, just wanted to try them out.

Now that I'm lifting big boy weight I'm in the market for a belt. I don't want anything serious and expensive like inzer. Gonna shop around today. Just last time I tried to lift in a belt it felt so awkward. Like if my back was more unstable

Just get a nice leather one from Sports Authority, unless youre REALLY lifting big boy weight it should be fine.
Probably what I'm gonna do. A trainer recommended this website but if I wanna return it I don't wanna go through the hassle. I'm lazy like that

How's them flexors bro?

Yeah man I have no idea how people walk weight out in them, the pair I had on were like medium stiffness too lol

Gonna try another pair my coach sent me and see if that helps, if not **** it
laugh.gif
 I hadn't planned on ever competing in them anyway, just wanted to try them out.
 When are you competing?

I was supposed to do the Master Weightlifting Opens in Burford, GA on the Jan. 30th. But, I have to attend my L1 Crossfit Coach Certification class. 

Can't lose out on that $1000.

Qualification for me is: M35 85KG Class  - 182 (177)

When are you competing?

I was supposed to do the Master Weightlifting Opens in Burford, GA on the Jan. 30th. But, I have to attend my L1 Crossfit Coach Certification class. 

Can't lose out on that $1000.

Qualification for me is: M35 85KG Class  - 182 (177)
My next one will be around June hopefully, need to heal up though so I can break into the 1600s.

Back
Top Bottom