STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Going through a doctor or a hormone clinic will more often than not result in receiving a low grade topical androgen that can still only be received if the blood work backs up your claim for Low-T. If your blood work is abysmal, they're only legally allowed to bring you back into FDA approved ranges for healthy male function. And TRT through a doctor is no joke. Significantly more expensive than going through an underground lab, constant physician monitoring, blood work on a monthly basis, etc. the dudes who get started that way often don't know what they are getting themselves into and should never have gone about it in the first place.
nah.
plenty of docs will rx test even if your levels are not that low.
plenty of docs will rx test other than androgel/gel.
test is not even that expensive even if your insurance doesn't cover it - especially compared to the bogus supplements people buy. you can get 10ml of test cyp/prop for $100 or less. way cheaper if you have insurance.
once your levels are stable, bloodwork every 3-4 months at the most.

TRT is a life sentence. think twice before anyone chooses to go that route.

Last edited:
I know where I can get all that and horse tranquilizers for the cuts but nahhhh. Leave it to the dudes competing.

I know where I can get all that and horse tranquilizers for the cuts but nahhhh. Leave it to the dudes competing.

This is how I feel about an Inzer belt, knee sleeves, and Romaleos

But mostly it's because they're pricey :lol:

Last edited:
Man I'm not even into all that. No belts and I dl and squat in socks with cut off sweatpants on. :lol:

I had my testosterone levels checked since I thought I had low-t. Some "symptoms" I had was low sex drive, trouble losing weight, and feeling tired a lot. Turns out my levels was just above the low range for normal (my levels were 256 while the normal range is 249-836). I know the levels fluctuate, but not sure if this has anything to do with how I feel.

On a side note for people with tiny feet

I had my testosterone levels checked since I thought I had low-t. Some "symptoms" I had was low sex drive, trouble losing weight, and feeling tired a lot. Turns out my levels was just above the low range for normal (my levels were 256 while the normal range is 249-836). I know the levels fluctuate, but not sure if this has anything to do with how I feel.

On a side note for people with tiny feet <8.5, rogue has the adidas powerlifting 2 for $25.

http://www.roguefitness.com/adidas-powerlift-2-night-flash-black-silver
How old are you? 256 is abysmal unless you're well into your 40s.

hmm, i dont have that number. my report only showed the total testosterone level..
I had mine checked ~ 6 months ago.  My total level was a little under what the Dr said he would consider to be normal for my age, sent it off to get the free levels and a bunch of other stuff (LH, FSH, E) checked.  Which once he got it back said my levels were definitely low and he prescribed me clomiphene.  Point being, you need to have the dr or an endocrinologist take a look at your free test levels.

Hit a PR of 410 2x3 today

...but then I lost tightness on the first rep of the third set and I tweaked my lower back a little.

I don't think I'll ever go raw over 400 again. Might be time to invest in a belt

My back still isn't right after I pulled a weak 315 for a few sets. I didn't warm up like I should have and it bit me in the ***. I feel like an idiot because I've done that before and been fine. All I had to do was a few sets at 225.

I haven't dl heavy since and I though i was good and then it came back after a heavy shrug session. It's been so long since I've dl that I can now shrug more than I've ever dl. Feels bad.

Last edited:
Was super stoked on these today, wanted to share with y'all. Photos on the left were 8 weeks ago to the day. Photos on the right were taken today. Still have 8 weeks left to go in this prep to get disgustingly shredded.

Damn, Nice Geek...

Share us the shreading formula you are using..

I've got a coach that tailors my plan for me but the general rules for my diet:

Fasted cardio in A.M. Started at 15 minutes a day for first 7 weeks, bumped it up to 25 minutes last week. Just walking on the treadmill.

I'll give you guys the plan I used for my first 6 weeks of prep. It changes weekly at this point based on how I lean out and how my coach feels about my physique. All meats are cooked weight. Rice is after cooking, oats measured raw.

Meal 1
10 egg whites
1 cup oatmeal
15 almonds

Meal 2
7oz 93% ground turkey
1 cup jasmine rice
Veggies

Meal 3
7oz chicken breast
1 cup rice
Veggies
15 almonds

Meal 4
Same as above with no almonds

Post workout shake
40g isolate
40g HBCD powder
Creatine + Glutamine + 600mg alpha lipoic acid + 500mg vit C

Meal 6
6oz sirloin
1/2 cup jasmine rice
Veggies

Meal 7
10 egg whites
1 tbsp PB

cheat meal once a week. Whatever I want within reason

I hope that helps. My stats when I started was 5ft 9 210LBS.

Siting 185ish at 5'9". I need to get my diet on point for the next two months before baby #2 comes along. I would like to get under 180 and just maintain when the baby gets here as we figure out a schedule.

geekforsneaks geekforsneaks

Them not lats. Those are wings!
Nice bro good work. 7 meals is crazy to me. I don't think I could do it. I do 3 with snacks in between. But my portions are huge. I guess you can say I'm "dirty" bulking. My weight has gone up with I think not too much of a body fat increase

Damn. That's some dedication. Props man. Way harder than the see food and eat it diet.

Lol I'm definitely on the see food and eat it diet about 4-6 months out of the year. It's all about balance. By the time I go for my pro card in June I'll have been prepping for 7 months straight. Will definitely be ready for a break. Just a matter of deciding to do something and then going out to do it. I don't even think about anything else, I just work.

Yeah man. You're killing it. If you can do that you can damn near dedicate yourself to anything.

Back
Top Bottom