STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Go outside and work out yall. TOo nice out there today man. About to do at least 40 miles on the bike. Enjoy the outside and come back and eat and watch FOOTBAW!

just finished legs. doing my legs is easily one of my favorite pieces to train now. i love that pump too. i no my *** is gonna hurt like a ***** tomorrow tho, looking forward to it. lol pause.
What's your routine on leg days?

I usually use that day as my total body workouts and it makes for a killer day. Squats, Power Cleans, Deadlifts, and the last workout is either lunges, bulgarian split, or whatever else I feel like. Such a great day. Intense!

Well I switch up things fairly often, but stay with the same with basic movements, just variations of them.

so today I started with heavy leg press, warmed up with 3 45s on each side and slowly built my way up to 7 on each side. very deep stretches, focused on the full range of motion, really felt it in the glutes on the bottom of the negative.

Then did some deadlifts. i lowered the weight some so that i could focus on perfect form to take my lower back out completely.

then did like 6 sets of walking lunger, progressively building the weight on every 3rd set.

finished the power leg workout with Jefferson squats. i was dead by this point, felt it all through my hams and glutes, but i made sure to keep my back straight and really squeeeze my *** at the top of the movement.

then did a half hour of calve stuff, standing calve raise and seated superset with some oblique twists.

it's wild but but some of these workouts are tough as hell, but for the most part i prefer to work alone, i just like to zone out and do my thing in peace. But in doing that, I also have to push myself since there's nobody to do it lol. So I talk ****, tell myself to stop being a ***** when I'm halfass'n, tell myself to keep pushing, tell myself the breaks over, i've lowkey created a separate persona for the weightroom loll. does that make me crazy? hahah
yesjacknicholson.gif

haha, couldn't resist.

Hit shoulders and traps last night.

Really felt the pump, just wish I didn't get in so late so I could've dedicated more time to my traps, but I got them in and hit them hard.  Really seeing nice definition in the shoulders, I expect them to look shredded once I go HAM on my cardio.

Taking it easy today.  If anything, I'll just do a bodyweight circuit before the games start.  This IF stuff looks very interesting, going to start looking into it more.

Today would typically be an off day, but since i'm going to go on that hike this morning, preceeding a gym trip with my GF, i'm not sure as to what I should do myself at the gym. Can anybody help me out with a routine I can do at the gym maybe with workouts most would overlook during their own routines?

Today would typically be an off day, but since i'm going to go on that hike this morning, preceeding a gym trip with my GF, i'm not sure as to what I should do myself at the gym. Can anybody help me out with a routine I can do at the gym maybe with workouts most would overlook during their own routines?
Could always make it a calisthenics day.

Pullups, pushups, dips, air squats, lunges, and some one legged deadlifts.  Full body assault.
nthat.gif

That or hit a few of those small parts that we neglect as many have mentioned.  Calves and forearms.

At this rate I will hit my goal of 100lbs or more by August 1st. Then dat bulk winter is gonna go so crazy gonna get my strength Gainz back add thickness to my chest too

Great progress.

Not too sure why you want to "bulk" though unless you plan on competing.  Just keep training hard and your pecs will get there.

Great progress.

Not too sure why you want to "bulk" though unless you plan on competing.  Just keep training hard and your pecs will get there.

Word. Sometimes I wish I was fat, I'd just keep working on getting cut. :lol: Being skinny and adding mass is tough.

he wishes he ate that well in the clink
You still a baby back ***** made boi doe 
laugh.gif
 How many SNs you got this time? You fake bra, kill yaself.

Destroyed legs today, FELT GREAT 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
naw I rather be slim tryna get big lol eating alot and lifting heavy lol. My bulk will probably be easy only doing it for about 10lbs

cosign to the 100th power

great job on the progress :nthat:

anyone here ever have problems when trying to do bb shrugs where u package gets in the way? or am i just not doin it right.

Last edited:
naw I rather be slim tryna get big lol eating alot and lifting heavy lol. My bulk will probably be easy only doing it for about 10lbs

anyone here ever have problems when trying to do bb shrugs where u package gets in the way? or am i just not doin it right.

yep. hate that. its actually better if you hold the bar behind ya back tho. better angle to target the traps.

yep. hate that. its actually better if you hold the bar behind ya back tho. better angle to target the traps.

Terrible for your muscles and liagaments though.

Behind the head presses, shrugs and pulldowns are all less than ideal ways of working out.

Behind the head presses, shrugs and pulldowns are all less than ideal ways of working out.

how is shrugging from behind your back bad? I'm talking where the bar is at your butt. to shrug you're supposed to pull your shoulders back anyways and then lift up. if anything this is a better position than shrugging from the front.

Last edited:

Wow i thought I was the only one that this happened to lol..its why i stopped doing them :lol:

i got nothin to humblebrag about :smh:

Back
Top Bottom