STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

just because they claim that doesn't mean anything :lol:

I don't remember the specifics, but Taco Bell was sued over their meat not including what they said it did.

regardless what is in the meat, you're eating dog food they can afford to sell you for such a low price :x

Hence the reason I used the word claim.

Kinda like Quest was sued? Nothing is as advertised, welcome to America.

Hence the reason I used the word claim.

Kinda like Quest was sued? Nothing is as advertised, welcome to America.
basically 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

What's yall Instagram page? Do you all record every time you hit the gym? I started my own fitness page on new years all of my friends been pushing me to do so I hate recording myself workout but it definitely helps your technique and form....but I been here on nt for years by a different name when the national truckers was popular on ustream... follow me @xcellzfitness

Last edited:
Did the 16.2, did 177.
Wasted time on the touch and go for 135 and then went for the t2b. Exhausted. Smmfh.

The 185 12 reps were so easy

Can't believe I saw a "Pancake Mix' protein shake mix this evening in the Vitamin Shoppe.

Edit: Never mind. It actually IS a pancake mix, lol.

Last edited:
Hey guys. Can you guys recommend me some good wireless in ear headphones? I was looking at the PowerBeats2 but not sure if I want to spend the money on them. Thanks for the help in advance

I have the Beats PowerBeats2. They're ok.

Most ppl at my gym has the solo2.

I got my daughter these Monster Bluetooth ones similar to the solo2. I love those more than my beats

Last edited:
Hey guys. Can you guys recommend me some good wireless in ear headphones? I was looking at the PowerBeats2 but not sure if I want to spend the money on them. Thanks for the help in advance

What's your budget?

I've only heard great things about the Jaybird Bluebuds X2. They're sub-$200 but they're still around $150 lol

Amazon product ASIN B013HSW4SM
Never owned wireless earbuds from them, but their wired pairs are great

Amazon product ASIN B018RP7X0O
Pretty budget friendly pair at sub-$25

Amazon product ASIN B00V7ZZSGS

Stay away from beats worse headphones for running.

My Powerbeats 2 wireless work fine for running. Stays in the ear. Heard the Jaybird X2 is better though

Posting this in here to hold myself accountable (and hopefully you guy)

I'm lean etc etc but been spinning wheels for the past year because I binge out once a week and spend the rest of the week undoing that binge. Still around 10% bf only but it's becoming a real problem.

I'm looking to keep my intake to 3000 calories max this Saturday (usually consume over 6000 calories on Saturdays).

Please flame, mock and insult me if I consume more than that. I will update this with what I ate and will be 100% honest

Amazon product ASIN B00L23XEQG

I use Jamz ive had no problems with them and i run and do weight training with them.

the only times they messed up it was my fault. like me stepping on them or accidently dumping water
but i got them from walmart so i would just go in and exchange them no questions asked.

You guys have problems with Bluetooth headphones? I have broken 3 pairs of mine already Jabra wireless Step. Jabra has replaced them each time but they will last 3 months before the button breaks and i can't turn them on or they just wont charge and die.

Either way they never were as loud as my corded head phones. and the wire being worn around the back of my neck was not comfortable. It would drag on the bench on bench days and i would catch it with the bar on high bar squat days. I really did not enjoy them at all

I use the Plantronics Backbeat Go 2. Good sound , bass is not as deep though. Have to get a good seal though, cause they will fall out of your ear with the vigorous movement. For the price their not bad.

If this breaks, I am going to try the Jaybirds.

Amazon product ASIN B00L23XEQG

I use Jamz ive had no problems with them and i run and do weight training with them.

the only times they messed up it was my fault. like me stepping on them or accidently dumping water
but i got them from walmart so i would just go in and exchange them no questions asked.
I use the same brand, but an over the head version. 

I've had zero problem with them, and i've never had the battery die on me 
laugh.gif

If you aren't looking to spend a ton, these def get the job done. 

Amazon product ASIN B00L23XFNS

Back
Top Bottom