STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Trying to do something like IF, started today. 3 shakes and a decent meal around 3-5pm. One shake in the morning, one post workout which is usally done by 2-3, then I eat my meal an hour or two after the gym. My last shake im taking about now (10pm).

Rinse and repeat this process for a week? Do I NEED a day where I dont eat anything at all (does this include protein shakes with just protein/water)?

EDIT

Should I split my chest/shoulder days? I'll do chest triceps tomorrow, and shoulders Wednesday? Or should I just do all my push muscles tomorrow. I feel fine doing it but dont wanna be overtraining. I do feel good and dont feel like im overtraining, but im guessing its one of those things you cant really feel? Dont know if im explaining it alright. I did back/bi today.

Last edited:
hmm... so i gotta load.. 20-30g per day in the first 5-7 days for the loading phase?

smh... i dont wanna do that.. that means hella water.

bruh loading phase = supp company taking your money as you run through half a tub quick.

Do a normal 5g a day, your body will get saturated after 2-3 weeks.

idk if you already bought the creatine yet but dont spend big bucks on creatine, Make sure it has Creapure( best creatine mono, made in Germany). Universal Nutritions Creatine Mono uses creapure and 100 servings is like 23 bucks, or if you broke I think I paid 15 or 20 bucks for BB.coms creatine thats 200 servings, its not creapure but still got the job done.

speaking about misconceptions about creatine..... sheeesh. so much wrong with this post.

definitely take some time to rest it. I've had it before, sucks so bad. i threw a sleeve on and a thick compression pad, helped a ton. Then I just adjusted and changed the way i did certain stuff. Angles can make all the difference.

yea i know exactly whats causing the elbow its "wide grip strght bar fat bar bicep curls" safe to say i will never do these again will probably stay off any type of bar exercises for a wk or two but that will be difficult

Trying to do something like IF, started today. 3 shakes and a decent meal around 3-5pm. One shake in the morning, one post workout which is usally done by 2-3, then I eat my meal an hour or two after the gym. My last shake im taking about now (10pm).

Rinse and repeat this process for a week? Do I NEED a day where I dont eat anything at all (does this include protein shakes with just protein/water)?

EDIT

Should I split my chest/shoulder days? I'll do chest triceps tomorrow, and shoulders Wednesday? Or should I just do all my push muscles tomorrow. I feel fine doing it but dont wanna be overtraining. I do feel good and dont feel like im overtraining, but im guessing its one of those things you cant really feel? Dont know if im explaining it alright. I did back/bi today.

So you had the 3 shakes throughout the day? I thought the whole point of IF was to consume nothing in that 16 hr window, then eat and drink what you need in that 8 hour window?

started the IF diet today... added BCAA, multi's, the whole shabang...

if I started a thread on it would we have enough people on it? :nerd:

it would be nice to log our workouts, weight, and do weekly check ins/diet tips

Last edited:

bro, you're already home.

I'm trying to strengthen my grip, so I'm ditching the gloves but I can't use chalk. Is Liquid Grip any good?

^^ I didn't like it (used it once). Just use your bare hands bro. Sucks at first but now I can't feel a lit match for like 30 secs lol

but...gloves don't effect grip strength..they're more for comfort. straps are what throw you off.

Calisthenics day.  Getting burned out on weights so I think I'm gonna take it easy this week.

500 pushups with a good amount of jump rope.

^^^ depends on the gloves. The thicker they are, the harder to grip. It's also uncomfortable for some people. It's all a matter of preference

never buying Cookies and cream flavored protein again, strictly Chocolate or Vanilla
yeah, that flavor is nasty

i'm looking to pickup mocha latte muscle milk powder from cytosport; does anyone know any concerning differences between that and ON Whey Protein? the only thing i've heard is the fat ratio given with the muscle milk. or even better, can anyone recommend any lactose tolerant powders?

i'm looking to pickup mocha latte muscle milk powder from cytosport; does anyone know any concerning differences between that and ON Whey Protein? the only thing i've heard is the fat ratio given with the muscle milk. or even better, can anyone recommend any lactose tolerant powders?

MUSCLE MILK IS TERRIBLE JUST COMPARE THE NUTRITIONAL FACTS.

Cop some Dymatize branded stuff, Combat Powder is a good blend that you can take at any time, Universal Nutrition Milk & Egg is dirt cheap and good profile but it doesnt taste amazing. Lotta options bro.

MUSCLE MILK IS TERRIBLE JUST COMPARE THE NUTRITIONAL FACTS.

Cop some Dymatize branded stuff, Combat Powder is a good blend that you can take at any time, Universal Nutrition Milk & Egg is dirt cheap and good profile but it doesnt taste amazing. Lotta options bro.

You guys high? Cookies and cream is dat piff.

And just compare the nutrient facts famb.

Back
Top Bottom