STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Trueprotein.com peanut butter was the best I ever tasted (that was less than 6g of fat per serving) and of course it lets you custom build so you can control things like Stevia, BCAAs, vitamins, and other additives, how much flavor or not to control the nutritional content. They're expensive though and rape on shipping or did last time I bought some.

I Got the BB.com one it isnt nasty but gets old.

Trutein Cinnabun is still the GOAT.
Cinnabon flavored?
eek.gif

My favorite of all time so far is ON Mocha Cappuccino or something like that. Delicious.

After a while though you lose your fascination with protein flavors and just buy whatever flavor you know is decent.

Cinnabon flavored? :wow:

My favorite of all time so far is ON Mocha Cappuccino or something like that. Delicious.

After a while though you lose your fascination with protein flavors and just buy whatever flavor you know is decent.

True nutrition sciences makes the best flavor protein, they pissed me off how they handled plastic chips being in tubs of shamrock shake protein but besides this their joints taste unreal especially with milk. If I wasn't try a save money I'd but only their products, kinda hard to find it right now because they are a small company.

MUSCLE MILK IS TERRIBLE JUST COMPARE THE NUTRITIONAL FACTS.

Cop some Dymatize branded stuff, Combat Powder is a good blend that you can take at any time, Universal Nutrition Milk & Egg is dirt cheap and good profile but it doesnt taste amazing. Lotta options bro.
thanks! i just put in an order for a 5lb jug of dymatize - their gourmet vanilla has a 9.5 taste rating, highest i've seen lol

shoulders/biceps today... killed it

debating to play hoops tomorrow morning or do chest and triceps

was planning on this routine this week...
M - shoulders/biceps
T - chest/triceps
W - back/legs
TH - hoops
F - shoulders/biceps again

never buying Cookies and cream flavored protein again, strictly Chocolate or Vanilla

yup, tastes great the first time, after that i get so sick of it :x threw away a 5lb tub recently, only used about a pound :smh: :x

strong waste of money

Cookies N Cream Muscle Milk is disgusting! Banana is my favorite. Gotta find a way to finish the tub of Cookies N Cream. :smh:

what do you guys think about marinades?

would i be able to lose weight using these, using proper portions.
Do you guys use these? If not, what do you use to flavor chicken breasts?

Calories 45 Sodium 360 mg
Total Fat 2 g Potassium 0 mg
Saturated 0 g Total Carbs 8 g
Polyunsaturated 0 g Dietary Fiber 0 g
Monounsaturated 0 g Sugars 6 g
Trans 0 g Protein 1 g
Cholesterol 0 mg

i just get Isofuel from Muscleandstrength.com

25grams of protein for 104 or 102 cals per serving

my favorite used to be Ice Cream Sandwich flavor from MGN...

Cinnabon flavored? :wow:

Yes.. Mocha Cappuccio is the best tasting Protein. ON makes the best tasting protein. Its #1 for a reason.

Keep speaking ont he creatine yall.

and patiently waiting for iLLest post.

Probably couldnt even lift due to the bench being taken my some supersetter or a resolutioner :lol: :lol:

cant wait..

Something I wrote up today. I'll give y'all backstory later.

i call it four months of pain, sweat, dedication and hard work. i call it four months of stepping in the gym 5-6 days a week. i call it eating what nobody wants to eat and counting everything i do eat. i call it working out friday nights while everyone is out partying. i call it drinking a gallon + water a day and not anything else. i call it pushing myself past my limits day in and out. i call it getting below 10% body fat. i call it being nowhere near where i want to be yet. i call it psychotic. i call it inspiring. i call it motivating. i call it dedication...what do people who know nothing and do nothing call it? steroids. and what do i call that? a BIG compliment.

iLLest!

:pimp: :pimp: This was dope man. Keep doing you. Once people start pointing fingers and wondering how the hell you got so fit when they couldn't even put forth that dedication, then you're on the right track.

Last edited:
what do you guys think about marinades?

would i be able to lose weight using these, using proper portions.
Do you guys use these? If not, what do you use to flavor chicken breasts?

Calories 45 Sodium 360 mg
Total Fat 2 g Potassium 0 mg
Saturated 0 g Total Carbs 8 g
Polyunsaturated 0 g Dietary Fiber 0 g
Monounsaturated 0 g Sugars 6 g
Trans 0 g Protein 1 g
Cholesterol 0 mg

I usually use Mrs dash line to flavor my foods. I make my own marinades too.

Something I wrote up today. I'll give y'all backstory later.

i call it four months of pain, sweat, dedication and hard work. i call it four months of stepping in the gym 5-6 days a week. i call it eating what nobody wants to eat and counting everything i do eat. i call it working out friday nights while everyone is out partying. i call it drinking a gallon + water a day and not anything else. i call it pushing myself past my limits day in and out. i call it getting below 10% body fat. i call it being nowhere near where i want to be yet. i call it psychotic. i call it inspiring. i call it motivating. i call it dedication...what do people who know nothing and do nothing call it? steroids. and what do i call that? a BIG compliment.

iLLest!

First time ever doing deadlifts tonight....TOUGH! It was pretty difficult but I finished my sets and got a nice little rhythm going. I was able to max out at 225 which I think is pretty good considering it was my first time doing it.

225 your first time deadlifting?

not heavy but i would imagine u stick to 135 to get the form down.

225 your first time deadlifting?

not heavy but i would imagine u stick to 135 to get the form down.

That was what we started out at and finished at 225. I figured it would be too much but it wasn't that bad. I think on the next deadlift day i'll do all my sets at 135 to get my form down

Back
Top Bottom