STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

It's nice to have my workout done before 6:30 am! Gym was empty and I was able to move around with ease. I may start doing this more often if I can manage to wake up.

That's what's up! I'm usually in around 4:45am. I gotta get it in while everyone is sleeping in my house. Got ZERO time in the afternoon/night.

DTP looks a lil od man. Just watches kris gethin workouts on YouTube doing dtp and my face was like the hell haha. 40 -30 - 20 - 10 reps...then back up the ladder to 40? Damn

It's taxing beyond belief, but I feel amazing. Toughest sets to get through are 6-10. Weight is decreasing, but you're going back up the ladder of reps. Just gotta tell yourself that you're gonna get through it. No lie, it's one of the most challenging workouts I've ever done...but I love it.

*Just curious...and I might be in the extreme minority here...but who here DOESN'T take any workout supplements? I've messed with creatine, protein, and an array of multivitamins over the years...but for the past 2 or so, I've really been focusing on the foods that I'm eating to supplement the supplements (went Xzibit on yall LOL) and haven't touched anything outta vitamin shoppe or GNC.

i dont. I mean i take a centrum men's multi everyday, well when i remember two. I actually recently got some welch's gummy snacks that has some pretty good vitamins in it and a lot more fun to eat. Definitely easier to remember those. but aside from that, I might have a protein shake here n there, but its sporadic. That's it though, I don't take anything else and have been pretty much gaining with no problems whatsoever once I really started to understand my body and how to train it effectively. Once that clicked, everything else has been fairly easy.

I take the occasional whey post-workout.  Also some beta-alanine.

Other than that, I use either Opti-Men multivitamins or Alive whole food liquid multi, Fish Oil gel caps, mix the occasional flax into oatmeal, shakes, etc., green tea extract, and that's pretty much it.  I see a steal of a price so I'm going to give ZMA a shot again.

I used to be supp obsessed, pre-workout, Xtend intraworkout, shakes galore, casein...too expensive to maintain and it just doesn't replace what you get from taking in real food.  I try and make that my foundation now, especially since I've always enjoyed cooking.

Gonna try and get some free time to read up on IF.

I got opti men multi but can't swallow the pill for ****. I also got fish oil gel caps and can't swallow that for ****. So only whey right now.

Still doing research on creatine.

So no one answered my question, would it be better to split my shoulder/chest day? Which is today. Maybe shoulders today and chest/tri tomorrow?

I'm dumb for buying that. I bought it and had to swallow 11 pills. that thing sat in my crib for years. I tried crushing them but couldn't do it.

Crushing opti men :smokin

Could have put them in the blender together with your shakes.. :lol:

Lol son reccomended animal pak?

I'm using optimen now gonna switch to orange triad next go round from what i see and hear best multi vitamin bar none and it has digestive support and full does of joint support for those of you guys with clicks joints

Eww blender with multis. Lucky how I swallow the pills? Teach me man. I wanna take this fish oil.

Or recommend me some chewable or liquid vitamins.

I know u know supps well,

My hands be sweating sometimes. I feel like I need some chalk for that reason. When someone leaves chalk residue on the benching barbell :smokin. Grip is crazy nice.

just made my first green smoothie and it tasted awful and was too thick to even swallow, pause.
any good recipes out there yah ?

Lol son reccomended animal pak?

I'm using optimen now gonna switch to orange triad next go round from what i see and hear best multi vitamin bar none and it has digestive support and full does of joint support for those of you guys with clicks joints

I was being sarcastic pleighboi..

Last edited:
just made my first green smoothie and it tasted awful and was too thick to even swallow, pause.
any good recipes out there yah ?

Kale, banana, ice cubes, and a little blue agave.

My favorite is Kale, banana, avocado, navel orange (peeled), ice cubes. If it's not to your taste, add the agave to sweeten.

ALWAYS use Kale (or another leafy green) as the base.

Just mix and match fruits.

plan on slamming back and legs tomorrow... anyone got a good workout challenge I can take on? I got access to a private gym for about an 1 1/2 hours... make a workout, I will try it and give feedback

Some of these "energy" or "performance" multi's have made me nauseous if I don't eat with food. Any word on how ON reacts?

Eww blender with multis. Lucky how I swallow the pills? Teach me man. I wanna take this fish oil.

Lol I eat half my meal because by then my throat is loose no romo from swallowing food I take my pills then finish my meal. Lol I'm taking beef aminos joints are huge. I believe in trying stuff myself unless if I see it aligns with what I want to do unless it just seems completely bogus.

Per meal I'm doing
Multi
2 fish oil
2 CLA
1 green tea extract
1 l cartinine (spellcheck got em dirt cheap so I said why not try it)
3 beef amino

plan on slamming back and legs tomorrow... anyone got a good workout challenge I can take on? I got access to a private gym for about an 1 1/2 hours... make a workout, I will try it and give feedback

back and legs on the same day fam?? :x

Lol I eat half my meal because by then my throat is loose no romo from swallowing food I take my pills then finish my meal. Lol I'm taking beef aminos joints are huge. I believe in trying stuff myself unless if I see it aligns with what I want to do unless it just seems completely bogus.

Per meal I'm doing
Multi
2 fish oil
2 CLA
1 green tea extract
1 l cartinine (spellcheck got em dirt cheap so I said why not try it)
3 beef amino

lmaooooo @ alll those pills my dude....you definitely dont need all that. 10 pills per meal??? goodness gracious. that's a meal in itself.
i dont know your diet, but a possible 3 meals per day, 30 pills a day? com'n son.

lunch. rice and shrimp in lobster sauce. all low sodium. high in everything else lol. the rice is pretty dope tho, it has egg and carrots, peas and onions in it.

ugh just burned my tongue like 3 times. i hate being impatient sometimes, but a brother was hungry! scorched it bad lol. now i wont be able to taste for the next couple days smh.

Last edited:
I've been doing back and legs on the same day for a while now and it hasn't messed with my results. Should I switch it up??

i would. they're huge body parts. imo, your gains could be so much bigger if you work them on separate days and really just focused on your efforts on the piece that day. There's so many muscles to hit in the legs and back, some are prone to get neglected if too much is squeezed into a single workout. just my humble opinion tho, word to the hodgetwins lol.

Back
Top Bottom