STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I feel as if my diet and eating habits are throwing me off.

I don't have a normal eating pattern. Most days I wake up late and skip eating until late in the day. Take today for example. I woke up at around 11 and haven't had anything to eat. Just a bottle of water at the gym.

But when I do get around to eating, I eat a lot. I've never been a person to count carbs or anything. I just eat until I'm full, go to bed, and repeat the next day. Yesterday all I had was two peanut butter sammiches throughout the day, and a chicken breat with pasta for dinner (roughly 11PM).

I'm trying to tone it up a bit, maybe getting my body to look similar to Ryan Goslin's in crazy stupid love with more definition on my abs.

So far I've been following the routine:

Monday- chest/biceps
Tuesday: Legs
Wednesday: Back
Thursday: shoulders
Friday: full body

Last Monday:

Today:

What can I do to get better?

What exactly is your goal? You don't have much muscle mass, if I were you I would be trying to gain some mass with a slow small bulk (2-300 cal over) then cut

Yo lucky you still be grabbing stuff from panda occasionally? What's your tale on it?

iLLest!

I Havent Gone in a while, its a last resort type spot if Im too tired to cook. I still stand by it, like I said too offset the sodium just make sure you get your min 1gal of water for the day, and your body will flush water/ you`ll sweat it out when you work out. I wouldnt reccomend it on an off day unless your cheating because your gonna be holding water till your next workout (not that it matters)

Just cracked open some Berry Blast Dymatize Elite Isolate part of their 10lb variety pack....WORST TASTING PROTEIN EVER OMG.

I can't take any of you making a big deal about how protein tastes seriously.

Protein is meant for just that...PROTEIN, not to be sipped on and enjoyed like some other beverage. Just chug that ****!

laugh.gif
at selecting protein strictly by taste.

mean.gif
at actually throwing protein away because of the taste. Must be nice...

Last edited:

Protein is meant for just that...PROTEIN, not to be sipped on and enjoyed like some other beverage. Just chug that ****!

:lol: at selecting protein strictly by taste.

:smh: at actually throwing protein away because of the taste. Must be nice...

wut?

That body Gosling has is very attainable in a short amount of time IMO, he's not that big, you just need low BF.

Did some HIIT today and took the day off from weights, felt good. Ready to get back in there tomorrow 
pimp.gif

:lol: at selecting protein strictly by taste.

:smh: at actually throwing protein away because of the taste. Must be nice...

This sound like an old man scolding the younger generation :lol:

laugh.gif

mean.gif

wut?
Not sure what you're not comprehending.

That wasn't directed toward you. I'm speaking in general because I've seen several people in here make a fuss about taste.

Last edited:

laugh.gif

mean.gif
How is this funny? We're already getting protein, why not pick one that tastes good?

I pick my ON Gold Standard from GNC sometimes (overpriced yeah yeah), its a crime for to select which flavor I want? Cmon son.
mean.gif

Though I do agree throwing away protein cause it taste bad is a waste. I bought chocolate malt once and it was disgusting. I finished the tub though. Not gonna let money go to waste for something I could just down or hold my nose while drinking.

Last edited:
great chest day. loved it. really felt the work being put in. i hope its sore tomorrow lol.

went to gym today. back day

started off deadlifting and as i got to my last set i said **** it and slapped on 2 45 plates

went 3 reps with them on :smokin

but should i invest in straps? i could have banged out 5 but i felt the bar slipping

great chest day. loved it. really felt the work being put in. i hope its sore tomorrow lol.

Good work :smokin

I put in work today with the BICEPS and SHOULDERS. 8)

Thank you guys for those videos you posted of that body builder a few pages back.
That whole STRETCH and CONTRACT thing has totally changed the way I lift at the gym. Its changed my whole philosophy.
I realized ive spent years trying to be cool in the gym, trying to 'lift' heavy to impress.

No wonder I haven't seen much progress :smh:

Ive been doing low weight, SLOW REPS, and absolutely DESTROYING my muscles this last week.
Ive felt sore like no other every day after my workouts.
I can already feel a little stronger and see some veins popping out.

There really is no burn like that Stretch and Contract burn.
Hopefully in 6-8 weeks i see some major progress, because Ive been sweating like crazy with these workouts...giving it my all. (Trying to bulk up)

Hopefully I feel that super soreness tomorrow as well Freeze, then I'll really be happy about todays workout. :lol: :nthat:

Loving #TeamFit right now. No romo.

Last edited:

laugh.gif

mean.gif
How is this funny? We're already getting protein, why not pick one that tastes good?

I pick my ON Gold Standard from GNC sometimes (overpriced yeah yeah), its a crime for to select which flavor I want? Cmon son.
mean.gif

Though I do agree throwing away protein cause it taste bad is a waste. I bought chocolate malt once and it was disgusting. I finished the tub though. Not gonna let money go to waste for something I could just down or hold my nose while drinking.
You aren't one of the people I was referring to. That was directed toward the people that are just looking for what tastes the best and are basing their choice off that alone.

ON is solid. That's what I take.
pimp.gif

Last edited:

Good work :smokin

I put in work today with the BICEPS and SHOULDERS. 8)

Thank you guys for those videos you posted of that body builder a few pages back.
That whole STRETCH and CONTRACT thing has totally changed the way I lift at the gym. Its changed my whole philosophy.
I realized ive spent years trying to be cool in the gym, trying to 'lift' heavy to impress.

No wonder I haven't seen much progress :smh:

Ive been doing low weight, SLOW REPS, and absolutely DESTROYING my muscles this last week.
Ive felt sore like no other every day after my workouts.
I can already feel a little stronger and see some veins popping out.

There really is no burn like that Stretch and Contract burn.
Hopefully in 6-8 weeks i see some major progress, because Ive been sweating like crazy with these workouts...giving it my all. (Trying to bulk up)

Hopefully I feel that super soreness tomorrow as well Freeze, then I'll really be happy about todays workout. :lol: :nthat:

Loving #TeamFit right now. No romo.

This 100%. i can't cosign this enough. Kai Greene gave me a new way to do everything! The pain from going lighter, but with better more effective reps...unmatched. I think it's funny seeing the puzzled looks on people's faces in the mirror as they see me struggle to squeeze out the last few reps on some 25-30s. Form & tempo changes EVERYTHING.

This 100%. i can't cosign this enough. Kai Greene gave me a new way to do everything! The pain from going lighter, but with better more effective reps...unmatched. I think it's funny seeing the puzzled looks on people's faces in the mirror as they see me struggle to squeeze out the last few reps on some 25-30s. Form & tempo changes EVERYTHING.
QFT, once you get past the whole "ego lifting" part of the gym with caring how much weight you actually lift and just concentrate on mind muscle connection you will see some REAL progress. 

Back
Top Bottom