STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

i just discovered the trick of separating egg whites from a raw egg with a water bottle. LOL how easy and cost effective!!

I just use the shell to separate em.

And from my personal research and experience with Loading is not needed, and majority of BB.com says the same. But its what ever works for you bro.

And bulking than cutting, majority of the weight you gain on a bulk will be fat, cutting down back to your weight your gonna have more muscle than you started out with. you cut down till you feel you look how you want, but its not deal cutting under your starting weight if you are already skinny.

Have you taken creatine? BB.com isnt some sort of great source of knowledge. Do you have aspirations to be a bodybuilder?

So then he just should exercise. Exercise isnt put into two categories of either "bulk" or "cut". Those are niche terms in bodybuilding. They dont relate to the common exercisers. One can still put on muscle without "bulking". Its how most people do it actually. Part of the problem is that all of "your" (not meaning you exactly) information and ideologies comes from a small, niche community which doesnt translate into the masses.

If you want a great way to really **** up your metabolism, continually switch back an forth between gaining weight and losing weight.

Me and a friend were talking and he was telling me that it doesnt matter what i eat as long as it fits my macros.

is this true?
nerd.gif
roll.gif

There was 4 pages dedicated to this:

http://niketalk.com/t/500128/stay-get-back-in-shape-vol-3-0-a-new-niketalk-a-new-thread/5040

Last edited:
Have you taken creatine? BB.com isnt some sort of great source of knowledge. Do you have aspirations to be a bodybuilder?

So then he just should exercise. Exercise isnt put into two categories of either "bulk" or "cut". Those are niche terms in bodybuilding. They dont relate to the common exercisers. One can still put on muscle without "bulking". Its how most people do it actually. Part of the problem is that all of "your" (not meaning you exactly) information and ideologies comes from a small, niche community which doesnt translate into the masses.

If you want a great way to really **** up your metabolism, continually switch back an forth between gaining weight and losing weight.

I've been on creatine for 5 months, never loaded, still results. And I`m speaking of the BB.com forum thousands of threads with thousands of topics and people giving insight on these same topics. You should vist there, people post articles and things too. I've seen to many people and articles stating loading is unneeded. If you want to load thats fine, but you do what you do I do what I do, I give my advice you give yours at the end of the day its up to the individual to decide what they want to listen too. You cant tell someone how something works for them because there was no test done to that specific person to say this will happen.

And My information comes from the Pinnacle of Bodybuilding the largest online community in the world, so like I said I would more than likely take the info many people say on a site dedicated to the lifestyle than to listen to one poster on a sneaker sites general forum. the stuff from here I take with a grain of salt and see what others have to say about it and go from there.

QFT, once you get past the whole "ego lifting" part of the gym with caring how much weight you actually lift and just concentrate on mind muscle connection you will see some REAL progress. 
sorry, what is stretch and contract? i tried youtubing, nothing really came up

I've been on creatine for 5 months, never loaded, still results. And I`m speaking of the BB.com forum thousands of threads with thousands of topics and people giving insight on these same topics. You should vist there, people post articles and things too. I've seen to many people and articles stating loading is unneeded. If you want to load thats fine, but you do what you do I do what I do, I give my advice you give yours at the end of the day its up to the individual to decide what they want to listen too. You cant tell someone how something works for them because there was no test done to that specific person to say this will happen.

And My information comes from the Pinnacle of Bodybuilding the largest online community in the world, so like I said I would more than likely take the info many people say on a site dedicated to the lifestyle than to listen to one poster on a sneaker sites general forum. the stuff from here I take with a grain of salt and see what others have to say about it and go from there.
But if there's any dude on this forum who knows his stuff, it's Durden. Dude works with all the science behind this stuff for a living.

This is the kind of advice that makes me :smh:.

hes at 163.... so he should slowly gain about 20 lbs, then turn around and lose 20 lbs? That makes NO sense.

I don't understand. I mean, if it's a sure fire way to get where I want to be, then so be it. I'll try it out. But why would I need to gain 20 pounds just to have to so all that work to burn the weight? I just want to bulk tone up in my chest region.

But if there's any dude on this forum who knows his stuff, it's Durden. Dude works with all the science behind this stuff for a living.

he's entitled to his opinion, but supplements studies arent the best thing to base facts on. Supp companies pay people to make BS scientific claims to sell products. Like I said I never loaded and had results, hundreds of others havent and same thing. Loading saturates you quicker because you are taking 2 weeks of creatine in one week, its common sense. Its not needed, doesnt mean it cant be done but it doesnt make creatine work better or anything.

I don't understand. I mean, if it's a sure fire way to get where I want to be, then so be it. I'll try it out. But why would I need to gain 20 pounds just to have to so all that work to burn the weight? I just want to bulk tone up in my chest region.

thats the thing you cant gain weight in certain areas. That 20 lbs was just a number. When it comes to bulking and cutting you do either to what you feel best with no set numbers or anything you have to reach a certain point to look a certain way.

Need your help NT. I'm a pretty big guy, and am trying to shed fat. I do the treadmill and bike at the gym. Should I be doing more? And what is a good amount of calories I should be taking in a day? I'm tired of being fat and would like to change that. Thanks for any help.

Not tryna be paranoid. I just care for this thread and want to keep it civil. And if thedocta is doing what you say he's doing. That's cold blooded. lol.

iLLest!
no harm done, I can respect and appreciate your concern.

Last edited:
Need your help NT. I'm a pretty big guy, and am trying to shed fat. I do the treadmill and bike at the gym. Should I be doing more? And what is a good amount of calories I should be taking in a day? I'm tired of being fat and would like to change that. Thanks for any help.

LIFT, LIFT LIFT.

Download an app such as MyfitnessPal it will calculate how much you should eat to lose a certian amount. Its not accurate so you have to take what they say and play with the number until you see it working for you.

hmm... so i gotta load.. 20-30g per day in the first 5-7 days for the loading phase?

smh... i dont wanna do that.. that means hella water.

bruh loading phase = supp company taking your money as you run through half a tub quick.

Do a normal 5g a day, your body will get saturated after 2-3 weeks.

idk if you already bought the creatine yet but dont spend big bucks on creatine, Make sure it has Creapure( best creatine mono, made in Germany). Universal Nutritions Creatine Mono uses creapure and 100 servings is like 23 bucks, or if you broke I think I paid 15 or 20 bucks for BB.coms creatine thats 200 servings, its not creapure but still got the job done.
Getting back to this...

The loading phase isnt some sort of supplement company conspiracy theory to get customers to purchase more product. The loading phase has a legitimate function and often times is the preferred method of creatine saturation.. Your guess at the time it would take for saturation to occur taking 5g a day is about half of what the time frame really is. So reaching saturation in a week seems to be a much quicker method and taking a month (+).

So now because Creapure is made in germany, its the best product on the market?? The simplest, most effective is and always will be monohydrate. These companies can come up with as many new creatine products as they like, but in the end its all just monohydrate and a bunch of fillers. In the end it still breaks down into Phosphocreatine which is used to quickly restore and replenish energy. All the different products still end up at the same destination. It also buffers hydrogen ions in the cell, likely delaying the effects of fatigue.

Creatine by nature is osmotically active, so water retention is going to happen, period. Every person has a different baseline level of creatine thats naturally in their body, so the reactions to the supplement vary from person to person. Someone with naturally low levels of creatine will respond much better to the substance than someone whose levels are normally high.

creapure is just better quality in a sense.

been saying mono is the best and should be taken if you are considering creatine.

and loading isnt neccesary, most of it will be pissed out, dont believe me? go ahead and take 20g and check your underwear after a day when you take multiple pisses. you will see white residue from the creatine.

5g is perfect to take for a month to get saturated. sure it takes awhile but it works.

creapure is just better quality in a sense.

been saying mono is the best and should be taken if you are considering creatine.

and loading isnt neccesary, most of it will be pissed out, dont believe me? go ahead and take 20g and check your underwear after a day when you take multiple pisses. you will see white residue from the creatine.

5g is perfect to take for a month to get saturated. sure it takes awhile but it works.

ding ding ding

Others may, and should, contribute more; but I would definitely recommend adding weights into the routine. Not only will you start to look better, but building muscle will be beneficial to your metabolism which allows your body to burn more fat.

As for dieting, these leangains and IF guys can hook it up, i'm about that bulk life.

Good luck!

I've been eating a lot of hummus lately. Is this bad for me?

No.

Last edited:
Others may, and should, contribute more; but I would definitely recommend adding weights into the routine. Not only will you start to look better, but building muscle will be beneficial to your metabolism which allows your body to burn more fat.

As for dieting, these leangains and IF guys can hook it up, i'm about that bulk life.

Good luck!
Definitely add weight training. Cut back on the rice and pasta as well. I took Zyzz's advice when he said he cut out all bread in his diet. Now I got a six pack slowly coming in

Dauly I got last nights update and tonight's good update coming soon! haha.

iLLest!

Still can't get that "gut" comment off ya mind can you bro? :lol: :smh:

Don't worry about that dude, I know you are just using as motivation but you know you in better shape than 95% of NT. Srs. No romo. :lol:

I'm still tryna burn all that baby fat off my waist/abs even though im trying to bulk at the same time. Its hard balancing both. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom