STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Can someone post their IF eating and workout schedule for a regular day?

Just trying to get some ideas on how you guys break it down

16 hours fasted, 8 hours eating window.

you can do a longer fast like a lot of people do, some will do 18 hours fasting, 6 hour eating window.

if i fast i will get stomach pains.. my stomach will hurt badddddd and i feel bloated.

so looks like when it time to cut i'll be dismissing that unless someone can give me advice on how to get around that.

Yeah I suffer from gastritis, if I go long periods without food, it's a problem...gas build up will land me in the ER

if i fast i will get stomach pains.. my stomach will hurt badddddd and i feel bloated.

so looks like when it time to cut i'll be dismissing that unless someone can give me advice on how to get around that.

you dont need to do IF :lol:

i tried it, its not hard but meh

With dudes that are doing the slow deep contraction, are you all lifting "light" I`m seeing mixed stuff of course its all opinion and what worked for that person, see a lot of guys say lift heavy low reps on a cut, today when I went lighter and did 15 reps X 4 sets for everything My body folt worked and the pump was crazy, but could this be counter productive?

Crossfit dudes crack me up. Before y'all get mad. I'll explain when I'm home. haha.

iLLest!

When I was doing boxing training, this one female friend of mine told me that crossfit was a sport and I laughed. Am I wrong for doing that? :lol:

Any great ideas to shed more fat?

I have been doing 10 min sauna 20 min treadmill 3x in one gym visit in addition to 100 crunches. I'm almost scared to check the scale. If I haven't lost anything I will be pissed. I've only been in the gym three times per week for the first two weeks

I'm doing boiled eggs in the morning drinking as much water as possible

When I was doing boxing training, this one female friend of mine told me that crossfit was a sport and I laughed. Am I wrong for doing that? :lol:

Wasn't it in the Olympics this passed year?...I've seen dudes competing on ESPN...it's actually very legit and those dudes are not only fit, but extremely strong.

There are females in my class pushing 30 non stop Kipping pull ups, that's impressive no matter which way you put it for a girl.

Wasn't it in the Olympics this passed year?...I've seen dudes competing on ESPN...it's actually very legit and those dudes are not only fit, but extremely strong.

There are females in my class pushing 30 non stop Kipping pull ups, that's impressive no matter which way you put it for a girl.

It most definitely was not an Olympic sport. It can be impressive, yes, but I don't really wanna classify it as a sport. The very fine and honed skills are not as apparent as sports like soccer, basketball, hockey, football, boxing, skiing, speed skating, etc.

Any great ideas to shed more fat?

I have been doing 10 min sauna 20 min treadmill 3x in one gym visit in addition to 100 crunches. I'm almost scared to check the scale. If I haven't lost anything I will be pissed. I've only been in the gym three times per week for the first two weeks

I'm doing boiled eggs in the morning drinking as much water as possible

Jogging is pretty effective. Start out with what you're comfortable with then increase your distance to 4-5 miles when you're ready. I also jump rope for 15 min, but I feel like that hasn't been doing **** for me lately.

It most definitely was not an Olympic sport. It can be impressive, yes, but I don't really wanna classify it as a sport. The very fine and honed skills are not as apparent as sports like soccer, basketball, hockey, football, boxing, skiing, speed skating, etc.

If weight lifting is a sportI don't see why crossfit can't be classified as a sport....maybe it wasn't the Olympics, but I do remember watching a crossfit competition on ESPN

If weight lifting is a sportI don't see why crossfit can't be classified as a sport....maybe it wasn't the Olympics, but I do remember watching a crossfit competition on ESPN

True, but then we'd have to classify equestrian, curling, and archery as sports, too.

Might not be a sport according to you but then how is bowling or golf a sport? Crossfit is no joke. Im probably gonna offend a lot of people now (not trying to), but I think that the majority of the people in this thread cant do what they do at crossfit. Im even having a tough time every time I go and ive been doing it for a month. Sure you can go to the gym and lift weights but it's not the same. I thought I was ready for it cause I also went to the gym and lifted weights like everyone else in this thread. I've lost about 20 pounds since I started my foundation classes and not regular classes. Trust me it is totally different.

Same animal, different beast. The sport of fitness. All im saying is try crossfit for yourself and then talk about it. Can it is easy to pass judgment and say it is a joke or not that tough..

True, but then we'd have to classify equestrian, curling, and archery as sports, too.
Those all are considered sports though. :rolleyes

Might not be a sport according to you but then how is bowling or golf a sport? Crossfit is no joke. Im probably gonna offend a lot of people now (not trying to), but I think that the majority of the people in this thread cant do what they do at crossfit. Im even having a tough time every time I go and ive been doing it for a month. Sure you can go to the gym and lift weights but it's not the same. I thought I was ready for it cause I also went to the gym and lifted weights like everyone else in this thread. I've lost about 20 pounds since I started my foundation classes and not regular classes. Trust me it is totally different.

Same animal, different beast. The sport of fitness. All im saying is try crossfit for yourself and then talk about it. Can it is easy to pass judgment and say it is a joke or not that tough..

I'm not saying it's a joke. Fitness is no joke. I'm just saying it's not a sport is all. If it was truly a sport, no one would be hesitant to call it a sport. No one can contest basketball, track, and boxing as sports. Call crossfit what it is: a training/fitness program.

Dinner :pimp:

Idgaf if its plain :lol:

Damn Bro, you can at least season the chicken a little... :rofl:

Ain't nothing wrong with a little lemon pepper, or some cayenne pepper, or a little garlic and herbs. Maybe a little bit of chopped onions for some extra flavor.

Of course, if you enjoy it plain go ahead and do so. But adding a little seasoning to make it more enjoyable wont hurt you in the long run.

I didn't feel like it tonight :lol:

With dudes that are doing the slow deep contraction, are you all lifting "light" I`m seeing mixed stuff of course its all opinion and what worked for that person, see a lot of guys say lift heavy low reps on a cut, today when I went lighter and did 15 reps X 4 sets for everything My body folt worked and the pump was crazy, but could this be counter productive?
It all depends how you're body responds to what you do to it. Muscle confusion also plays a role. 

My body generally responds very well to low reps, heavy weight. But if I do it for too long, I know I gotta switch it up to a bodybuilding aimed routine like German Volume Training. 

Also, it's not the only way, but inducing hypertrophy is a great way to put on some mass ie GVT. 

Last edited:
Here is a treat for Team FIT :smokin

its a miracle what leggings can do..

Man I would motorboat those cheeks.

Fallen off lately after I finished Insanity. Really realized my work schedule was messing me up. Working 2-8 isn't good for my eating schedule. Luckily will be starting a new job in 2 weeks and starting at 10 hope to be able to get into the gym before work and have my last meal each day around 5-6.

Back
Top Bottom