STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Quest is still the Goat to me. yes i have tried muscle pharm combat crunch and oh yeah bars and now fitboy (along with the pure protein brand the cellucor brand the BJs Premium Protein brand) and QUEST >>>>>>>

Got my NASM Certified Personal Trainer last Friday bruvs.
Ayeeeeee
Congrats Bro.

I want to touch a different subject. A lot of us are having to change our wardrobe due to the changes of our body..

But what about boxers? Underwear?

Man ever since the REAL gainz started coming in my thighs, boxers are not doing it for me.  It keeps rolling up everytime I walk.

My old coach told me to just walk outchea bare. That's how he's doing it. 
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Any suggestions?  

May sound kind of dumb, but does anyone wake up and hit the gym without eating or eating very light?

I've been waking up around 6-6:30 am since about last Dec/Jan, eating some peanut butter on toast or some fruit; sometimes not even eating much at all, then going through with my workout. I'm usually a morning person and prefer to get my workout in before I start my day, but I decided to work out late Friday afternoon after getting out of work early and I definitely noticed a huge difference in my energy, stamina and strength.

Just wondering if I should eat a full breakfast before I work out or save it for post-workout (what I've been doing).

Congrats Bro.

I want to touch a different subject. A lot of us are having to change our wardrobe due to the changes of our body..

Man ever since the REAL gainz started coming in my thighs, boxers are not doing it for me.  It keeps rolling up everytime I walk.

My old coach told me to just walk outchea bare. That's how he's doing it. 
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Any suggestions?  
http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/accessories/by3ohxrmi

May sound kind of dumb, but does anyone wake up and hit the gym without eating or eating very light?

I've been waking up around 6-6:30 am since about last Dec/Jan, eating some peanut butter on toast or some fruit; sometimes not even eating much at all, then going through with my workout. I'm usually a morning person and prefer to get my workout in before I start my day, but I decided to work out late Friday afternoon after getting out of work early and I definitely noticed a huge difference in my energy, stamina and strength.

Just wondering if I should eat a full breakfast before I work out or save it for post-workout (what I've been doing).
I tried getting my workout in at 6 am in the morning... didnt even hear the alarm clock go off b 
laugh.gif

I cant workout on en empty stomach or a full stomach. I like to eat a meal about 1+2 hours before I workout.

Im always strongest around 1-4 PM. Anything after that my strength diminishes. 

Okay.  I might have to go with the boxer briefs... 

On a sidenote...Isn't there some BAPE bully going around picking on small frame people who wears Supreme clothing? Harassing them and trying to pull of the supreme logo.

I wish that fool run up on me. 
laugh.gif

I hate bullies..

Last edited:
Yooooo. How's everybody doing? What's the current status? Updates? I like to drop in every now and then and just check on mi fitness familia

Okay.  I might have to go with the boxer briefs... 

On a sidenote...Isn't there some BAPE bully going around picking on small frame people who wears Supreme clothing? Harassing them and trying to pull of the supreme logo.

I wish that fool run up on me. 
laugh.gif

I hate bullies..

supposedly he was in LA and supreme employees got this dude tased by the cops 
laugh.gif

Yooooo. How's everybody doing? What's the current status? Updates? I like to drop in every now and then and just check on mi fitness familia

Getting to the 1k club. 185 pounds 925 total. Haven't tried for a max dl in a minute. After this dl program I'll be close.

Grine Grine I get puma boxer briefs or ck and they are fine. All others do that like crazy though.

Getting to the 1k club. 185 pounds 925 total. Haven't tried for a max dl in a minute. After this dl program I'll be close.

@marmourjr I get puma boxer briefs or ck and they are fine. All others do that like crazy though.
Bet. I'm hitting Marshall's up today. 
laugh.gif

Nice @ 1K club
nthat.gif

When I was at school I would hit the gym before eating a meal. All I'd have is some black coffee or a banana at most. If I go to the gym after eating a full meal I feel a little sluggish. That's just me though.

Got my NASM Certified Personal Trainer last Friday bruvs.

Ayeeeeee

Congrats Bro.

My old coach told me to just walk outchea bare. That's how he's doing it. :stoneface: :smh:

Any suggestions?  

Speaking as a fat *** with pretty big thighs, I don't really like wearing briefs but I have a few pairs that I wear when all my boxers are dirty. I actually don't mind "Ralph Lauren supreme comfort" or some ****, they are soft and comfy as hell :pimp:. These have been my go to for years. I have a bunch of "woven cotton" ones too but i wear these or briefs when I workout. http://m.macys.com/shop/product/pol...9&cadevice=m&gclid=CL3jmqCS-84CFddbhgod5dIGeg

Last edited:
Week 3 of deadlifts. Feeling good bros
5x5 245lb off 1 inch plates

1x5 of 300 off the ground
(Both semi sumo)

5x5 245 with me standing on a plate

2 sets of pull ups to failure.

4 sets of face pulls x10

Hollow rocks and abs

Starting to like DL.
My boy tho whose a strength coach does anout 15 working sets. .....of 400 and up.

I tried getting my workout in at 6 am in the morning... didnt even hear the alarm clock go off b :lol:

I cant workout on en empty stomach or a full stomach. I like to eat a meal about 1+2 hours before I workout.

Im always strongest around 1-4 PM. Anything after that my strength diminishes. 

That's what happened on Friday. I ate lunch around 1 and had plenty of time to digest. Felt pretty good eating a few hours in advance and getting a workout in before it was too late in the day.

When I was at school I would hit the gym before eating a meal. All I'd have is some black coffee or a banana at most. If I go to the gym after eating a full meal I feel a little sluggish. That's just me though.

I hear you. I prefer to not eat a huge meal beforehand for the same reason. I think I'm going to just keep up my routine of a quick snack or whatever and power through it. I feel like it's all mental.

anyone take any multi vitamins?

just ordered this one:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gardenoflife/rawoneformen.html

not expecting too much from it but I felt like it'd be good to get some micro nutrients in..

I don't mess with designer multis, that **** is expensive. I got opti men once and couldnt tell a difference. I switched to the Costco brand which hadi think 300 pills and when that ran out I copped some generic One A Days from publix. Not saying what I do is right or not, just what I'm doing

Yea I use the Kirkland multis. Mad cheap and you get a ton of them. I got the 500 count for like $17

Back
Top Bottom