STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I see no problem with using salt on chicken man. If you drink a lot of water that you should and workout, your just gonna sweat it out
I don't see why we shouldn't aim to cut out as much sodium as we can considering it is salt in just about everything we eat. We need to pay mofr attention to our salt intake.

SMH i always hear stories about people with horrible technique, but these 2 youngsters took the cake today. they were doing squats without the safety pins on the power rack, they would tippy toe at the top of their squat, they would hold the bar elevated inches above their shoulders and they would literally go down a couple inches. blind leading the blind as one was trying to teach the other his horrible form and he thought he was sick lol. i was just waiting for one of them to snap their s up.

i was so closed to popping out my phone and recording yet another smfh video.

Last edited:
Man...I saw some dude squatting at the smith machine, starting out with the bar a little under his chest, bending at the waist and lifting the whole thing up using his neck and back :x

It's all good DC

:lol:

No not the 10 snatched bro...lol

It's a total of 30 snatches.

Than what's x5??

For chicken breasts:

Well first I soak it in cold water in the fridge to add to the potential moisture.

Black pepper ALWAYS
Garlic Powder
Sriracha for some Spice (Or Cayenne Pepper)

I really keep it simple man. I always have some sort of capsaicin on there and black pepper.

Peruvian puff pepper :smokin

the pullup/pushup/squats combo is bro.... do that 5 times in between the snatches....so in total you do 75 pullups, 150 pushups, 225 squats

my dudes, WITH NO REST!

The Platinum Work Out

MONDAY
Bench 3 Sets
Curls 3 Sets
Dumbbell Rows 2 Sets
Barbell Rows 2 Sets

TUESDAY
Overhand pull ups 6 sets
Dumbbell presses 3 sets
Military press 2 sets
Lateral raises 3 sets
Ab workout

WEDNESDAY
Bench 3 Sets
Curls 3 Sets
Dumbbell Rows 2 Sets
Barbell Rows 2 Sets

THURSDAY
Soccer 90 minutes

FRIDAY
Overhand pull ups 6 sets
Dumbbell presses 3 sets
Military press 2 sets
Lateral raises 3 sets
Ab workout

Rest for the Weekend

Last edited:
So the wife and I are slowly experimenting with Paleo dieting...I say slowly because you really need to prepare yourself mentally for this, so she's starting slowly with recipes and such...today I had "Cauliflower rice" for the very first time, this is God send for any Spanish person that grew up on rice, lets be honest even brown rice has starch which is not recommended...the cauliflower rice is probably tastier and you can eat it till you are blue in the face and at the end all you are eating is damb cauliflower!

I would try and find the link to the recipe for ya.

Thanks for the tip ksteezy. Made some tonight with ground turkey and green beans. Came out really good!

and for Grilled Chicken Seasoning with no salt. This is all that I use.

Don't overdo it bro. Maybe you've been doing that for awhile, but that looks like an easy way to get hurt.
He won't get hurt from cardio bro, esp at that pace no offense Spam, those times will go down with practice trust me, keep up the good work 
pimp.gif

Gonna take a day off today, so sore from the past 2 days and I need to get a chokehold on my nutrition.

Last edited:

The Platinum Work Out

MONDAY
Bench 3 Sets
Curls 3 Sets
Dumbbell Rows 2 Sets
Barbell Rows 2 Sets

TUESDAY
Overhand pull ups 6 sets
Dumbbell presses 3 sets
Military press 2 sets
Lateral raises 3 sets
Ab workout

WEDNESDAY
Bench 3 Sets
Curls 3 Sets
Dumbbell Rows 2 Sets
Barbell Rows 2 Sets

THURSDAY
Soccer 90 minutes

FRIDAY
Overhand pull ups 6 sets
Dumbbell presses 3 sets
Military press 2 sets
Lateral raises 3 sets
Ab workout

Rest for the Weekend

Strong disregard for legs...

Strong disregard for legs...

also there is only two different workouts.. more variation would work well..

Starting Strength only has two different workouts, and it's proven to work. Of course it's a beginner program, but you can follow it for a long time. I'm still doing Starting Strength, but I have a lot of accessories mixed in now.

Last edited:
Starting Strength only has two different workouts, and it's proven to work. Of course it's a beginner program, but you can follow it for a long time. I'm still doing Starting Strength, but I have a lot of accessories mixed in now.

oh okay.. makes sense.. what are the reps like? I like that pull ups are included.. to me it is the most essential exercise next to push ups.. whether they are weighted or with just your body weight.. good luck with it..

Going to the local park on this beautiful day to ball this morning.
Looking forward to the fresh breeze, some good times breaking ankles, and of course the great HIIT cardio. 8) :lol:

Have a great Saturday Team Fit! Its a beautiful day out there in Cali, make use if it. Get out there and be active!

:smokin

Last edited:

oh okay.. makes sense.. what are the reps like? I like that pull ups are included.. to me it is the most essential exercise next to push ups.. whether they are weighted or with just your body weight.. good luck with it..

The basic lifts for it are: squats, deadlifts, military press, bench press, and power cleans. In the version I do, cleans were replaced by Pendlay rows, but I just do regular bent over rows.

3x5 for each of the lifts, but I changed mine around.

As for accessories, I have:

Face Pulls
Triceps Pulldown
Lat Pulldown
Seated Rows
Shrugs
Calf Presses
Upright Rows
Bicep Curls...I do a bunch of different variations.

Then, I do dips, pullups, and pushups every time I go to the gym.

Man what? Haha..He's freaking running

not really over doing it, except for the distance, a 12 minute mile is practically a jog, not a sprint at all, had he done it at a pace of 8min/mile doing 6 miles in under 50 minutes, id say dude has a pretty strong heart :wow:

Back
Top Bottom