STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

What do you mean he snapped his shoulder? Like it popped out and went back? That **** is scary when it happens because I know I'm real close to seeing a surgeon.

It made a weird kind of popping noise, not like when you crack your knuckles but like when you pop your shoulder at the chiro or something.
Boss made someone go to 110 last night and ppl still blame me :rofl:

:frown:

*edit

Just curious. Boss, was he killing it with the 100s? What made you make him go up?

Man he just wanted to do 95s I told him **** it try the 100s, I wasn't paying attention and grabbed the 110 and put it on his knee and he said damn your grabbed the 110s then I said **** it I'll help you get them up and first rep coming down bam straight to the ground |I
So.....Basically it was your fault [emoji]129300[/emoji]

But who's the fool, you for giving him 110s or him for taking them smh.

I'm still going heavy on incline dumbbells and seated dumbbell presses. F the bull.

Never saw that happen, though. That's why you don't jump 20 lbs unless you know you got it lol. Baby steps. 5, 10, 15, 20, etc.

Boss had the man do fired up... foul smh.
Lol

Being associated with amel gets you cursed. I think boss and marmour are the only ones who havent squabbled with amel .. this they can spread the curse outside the board

Bruh was probably so fired up before the rep too. :smh:

Will hit heavy dumbbell presses in his honor tomorrow.

Oh hell na. No one is going to make me go up 30 pounds like that. I don't care how much someone says they got me :rofl:
back at my old gym we called that trying to "take someone out" lmao. Smfh set him up though and dude listened like a dunmy. Now he won a full paid trip to snap city.

I'm still going heavy on incline dumbbells and seated dumbbell presses. F the bull.

Never saw that happen, though. That's why you don't jump 20 lbs unless you know you got it lol. Baby steps. 5, 10, 15, 20, etc.
Oh I was 100% just being lazy 
laugh.gif
 I was really just trying to push him and in all honesty thought he might struggle to get one but I was going to help him, never thought not would **** him up 
tired.gif

The set before he said he only had one rep left and I told him to get 2 and he did without any help, which in my opinion is what a spotter should do, helps you force growth.

Last edited:
I haven't jumped 30 pounds for my last set for anything in a long time. If I can make a 5 pound jump for a PR, I feel like superman lol

Last edited:

Oh I was 100% just being lazy :lol:  I was really just trying to push him and in all honesty thought he might struggle to get one but I was going to help him, never thought not would **** him up |I  

The set before he said he only had one rep left and I told him to get 2 and he did without any help, which in my opinion is what a spotter should do, helps you force growth.
If I was him. I would try to fight you every time I saw you

Reminds me when dude told his brother bench 300 and he almost died lmaooooo that story is hilarious. I knew he wasn't gonna bench it, cause he wasn't stronger than me and at that time 300 was my PR. His brother recorded and the spotter MADE him do the rep himself. When I say all I saw was the bar crash down on his neck [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Me: let me get that clip
Him: nah you gpna put it on your youtube I'm not dumb

They deleted the clip lmaooooo

Hit 85lbs x 6 db shoulder press. Then started having visions of boss spotting me and amel rooting me on and had to stop
most I hit was 90x6. What's your max? I know I can hit 100. Gotta try it when my girl there to spot me [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Its been awhile since ive went heavy on any lift. Just started doing it this month since my shoulder is healed up (or the pre workout just makes me forget the pain)
I could've probably done 95s for like 2. But i was way to tired already since i climbed up to 85 from 35...45....55..65..75...

If I was him. I would try to fight you every time I saw you

Reminds me when dude told his brother bench 300 and he almost died lmaooooo that story is hilarious. I knew he wasn't gonna bench it, cause he wasn't stronger than me and at that time 300 was my PR. His brother recorded and the spotter MADE him do the rep himself. When I say all I saw was the bar crash down on his neck [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

For an accident? You're joking right 
laugh.gif

For an accident? You're joking right :lol:
but was it an accident tho........ :nerd:

Word. And it's not like Boss held a gun to his head and told him to push that weight. Dude had enough confidence to attempt with a little encouragement.
lol it was still a bad suggestion though [emoji]128514[/emoji] sucks for dude though. But if he was spotting him how did his elbow bend in? Cause dudes hands would be on his elbows. And secondly he should've knew to just drop the weight. But idk some people just panic I guess

Its been awhile since ive went heavy on any lift. Just started doing it this month since my shoulder is healed up (or the pre workout just makes me forget the pain)
I could've probably done 95s for like 2. But i was way to tired already since i climbed up to 85 from 35...45....55..65..75...
if your shoulder still hurts I'd slow down...Don't wanna slow down the healing process. I slipped my disc deadlifting. Buddy goes "try heavy, if it hurts, drop it". Slipped it more listening to him. Lmao.

How did we know he didn't have a gun to his head though [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

He didn't have a gun to his head but he did have two guns. Poor guy would've attempted 120 pound dumbells if Boss told him to.

Back
Top Bottom