STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Anyone ever use Nuun tablets in water in lieu of gatorade?

Gatorade is glorified sugar water and I'm looking for a beer solution.

Girl at work turned me on to this kabob spot around the corner. Will definitely be skipping the deli in the future.

Mediterranean food = great delicious CHEAP gains.

without the "anabolic chicken" :lol:

Hi rep leg day was a fail [emoji]128532[/emoji]. Hit 185 for 25 reps then could barely eek out two more sets of 10. Straight walked out the gym and went home after that :lol:. Gonna go back tonite and finish my routine

Mediterranean food is delicious AF but that plate prolly cost $10.. maybe cheap if you make it at home

Getting ready to hit the gym in a lil. Just gonna do some back and arms. Not gonna push myself for DL today. I was at a bachelor party last night. Wings, pizza, chips, and a ton of alcohol. We ran through 3 big bottles of fireball between 20 of us and a bottle of this polish vodka? had like orange flavor to it I think but it was 
pimp.gif
. Didn't get home till 3:30am and I'm shocked that I don't feel like death 
laugh.gif

Oh yea and now I want some damn kabob.

think I'm hit the stairmaster today... for at least 30-35 minutes.... I dont have a plan after that lol

@MPLSdunk i missed it as well.

When i first started, like everyone else i hopped onto the c4 train and now that i look back it i just laugh, i dont even use those pre-workout supps anymore, just black coffee or some green tea.

before i workout i take arginine and carnitine, the pump will arrive.

Who here tried Synedrex, the fat burner from metabolic nutrition?
GOAT fat burner for me.

I think I might try a pre workout. I don't like coffee so I can't **** with that. I love these green teas, prob nothing close to real green tea though, I tried an iced one from dunkies and it was :x.

I used to eat late at night at like 11-2 am (get off work between 930-1030) so I'd have no problem working out in the morning (morning to me is 12) cause I'd still be good from the night before. Recently Ive been eating earlier and have way less energy in the mornings, might get some green tea extract pills and see if they gives me a boost. Or I should just eat breakfast :x (can't do it)

Idk if I can do a pre workout, I feel like I'm susceptible to having heart attacks :lol:

Last edited:
Hit some heavy front squats, moderately heavy power cleans, and did a deadlift/burpee workout during lunch.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/a-f...&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=bodybldg.66090

seems like theres a lawsuit between jim and bodybuilding... imma cop the new pre jym flavors from gnc asap before it goes away (if bb wins the lawsuit) lol
look at the reviews..people crying. "I'm giving this a one because they're suing Dr stoppani". You're a consumer. Either the product works for you or it doesnt. Wtf a lawsuit got to do with you? Lol people are weirdos. Idc who gets sued. Long as it keeps working [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I saw someone rate c4 1/5 because it wasn't filled to the top. When it Cleary said 30 servings [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

lol supplement beef, meek mill vs. game '

these boys wilding over their pro jym smore protein lmaooooo

Followed tdogg2k tdogg2k and hit legs. Popped some C4. My ears started bleeding and everything was in disco lights. That's how I knew it was working.

Squats 235 3x5
Barbell lunges 4x10
Standing kickback 4x10
Upside down leg press 4x10 (first time ever using it)
Hamstring curl 4x10
Leg extension 4x10
Seated calf press 4x10
Standing calf 4x10
HIIT 15mins

Just glad I got legs over with. It was way too hot in my gym. Owner barely uses the A/C in the summer. Hes mad cheap. But it's 21/month, I can do what I want, get drinks and whatever on credit and have my own locker there.

Least legs is over with.

Need to get to 300+ club so I can be cool like yall.

lol supplement beef, meek mill vs. game '

these boys wilding over their pro jym smore protein lmaooooo
I forgot about their beef. Meek folded quick. Same dude who jumped quentin miller.

Sean Kingston was right though...Game runs off of Big Fase rep [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Now I want rib tips [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

What do yall think is a good price for a home gym set up? Im just looking for a power rack, adjustable bench, bar, and maybe 400 lbs of weights. Prolly used off craigslist. 500 all in?

500????
That would be amazing. if you can find it for that price yea, but i think a lot of people here paid over that i believe

Haha ok. Wasnt sure...ive seen in the 700s on craigslist, maybe if i can get someone down to 600s thatd be a good deal

Ive posted my setup a few times in here but I got a rack, 2 bars and over 500 pounds of weights for $500.

Cool, i remember seeing your set up, couldnt remember what u paid

Im not in a rush, just closed on my new house last week...ill jump on a deal, otherwise ill wait for a deal

Cool, i remember seeing your set up, couldnt remember what u paid

Im not in a rush, just closed on my new house last week...ill jump on a deal, otherwise ill wait for a deal
Yea you can find some deals for sure. Between ppl moving and not wanting to do the work and take it out of their home.

We've had ppl come to our department giving stuff away for free if we would take it out.

I would love a power rack and bench

Back
Top Bottom