STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Im def gonna give jetfuel a try when i start to cut cause synedrez isnt on amazon anymore for their cheap, good price |I

Anybody follows jason huh on snap? He has his "steel " line coming out....im def gona try some of his stuff.

I forgot about their beef. Meek folded quick. Same dude who jumped quentin miller.

Sean Kingston was right though...Game runs off of Big Fase rep [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
never was a fan of Game outside shenanigans, he seems like the type to pick on people he know he can **** up.... but when he run across real ogs he fold up.

that sean kingston video had me rolling though.... oh yeah I ran out of jetfuel today fml

I did 240 floors in 30 mins, 2000 meters on the rower in 8:50, and ran a 1 1/2 in 11 minutes..... hit biceps,tris, and abs afterwards.... looked like I jumped in a swimming pool lol.

Im def gonna give jetfuel a try when i start to cut cause synedrez isnt on amazon anymore for their cheap, good price |I

Anybody follows jason huh on snap? He has his "steel " line coming out....im def gona try some of his stuff.
yeah I'm gonna try it. Then I'll know how good it is. Been trying a lot of prodcuts lately. My cut is going good, but I need more cuts [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Who the hell is Jason

Jetlife lalalala
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Stoned Immaculate

I forgot about their beef. Meek folded quick. Same dude who jumped quentin miller.

Sean Kingston was right though...Game runs off of Big Fase rep [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

never was a fan of Game outside shenanigans, he seems like the type to pick on people he know he can **** up.... but when he run across real ogs he fold up.

that sean kingston video had me rolling though.... oh yeah I ran out of jetfuel today fml

I did 240 floors in 30 mins, 2000 meters on the rower in 8:50, and ran a 1 1/2 in 11 minutes..... hit biceps,tris, and abs afterwards.... looked like I jumped in a swimming pool lol.
Yeah .... some bloods from around the way said he don't be over there. He is a selective bully. Dude folded when Durk crew pressed him in the club. But so is Meek. Like Game said "jumped on quentin, now you don't fight. Came at drake, now you don't rap".

Mine should be here next week [emoji]128170[/emoji]

lol it might catch you off guard how strong it is.... you def feel the burn since its thermogenic.

Literally hit my macros to a tee. Minus 169 calories left. Which is impossible since I hit all macros. But anyways....I'm with this girl and she's eating a snackwrap and cookies. I hate my life. Tomorrow I'm starting off with a snackwrap. F THE BULL.

I need to make better use of my IIFYM diet.

lol it might catch you off guard how strong it is.... you def feel the burn since its thermogenic.
If I'm not Franco Columbu ripped by next week, imma beat yo a*****

Nah but I hope it works! First time ever using a fat burner. Good looks on the assist...

Sorry. I didn't take pics of my browned chicken roti for the bros. :frown:

Trini food is designed for gains.

Kind of made this guy go for the 110s on incline last night , told him I would help him on the reps, snapped his shoulder on the first rep coming down 
mean.gif
 worst noise ever.

Kind of made this guy go for the 110s on incline last night , told him I would help him on the reps, snapped his shoulder on the first rep coming down :smh:  worst noise ever.
Damn fam that sounds terrible. Feel sorry for that guy man. And you for having to witness that. Something like that would keep me off heavy lifting for awhile. Kinda like puking your go to liquor

sick.gif
 and that is why I don't go heavy with dumbells, I've heard enough horror stories

Kind of made this guy go for the 110s on incline last night , told him I would help him on the reps, snapped his shoulder on the first rep coming down :smh:  worst noise ever.

**** man. :x

Had this happen to me when I first started doing 70. :smh:

Luckily I didn't get hurt, I couldn't bench anything for a couple days but I was super thankful.

Thought my labrum was done.

Last edited:
What do you mean he snapped his shoulder? Like it popped out and went back? That **** is scary when it happens because I know I'm real close to seeing a surgeon.

Boss made someone go to 110 last night and ppl still blame me :rofl:

:frown:

*edit

Just curious. Boss, was he killing it with the 100s? What made you make him go up?

Last edited:
What do you mean he snapped his shoulder? Like it popped out and went back? That **** is scary when it happens because I know I'm real close to seeing a surgeon.
It made a weird kind of popping noise, not like when you crack your knuckles but like when you pop your shoulder at the chiro or something.
Boss made someone go to 110 last night and ppl still blame me
roll.gif

frown.gif

*edit

Just curious. Boss, was he killing it with the 100s? What made you make him go up?
Man he just wanted to do 95s I told him **** it try the 100s, I wasn't paying attention and grabbed the 110 and put it on his knee and he said damn your grabbed the 110s then I said **** it I'll help you get them up and first rep coming down bam straight to the ground 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom