STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

"Any brands you guys recommend for both fish oils & multivitamins?"

I personally use health from the sun fish oil and orange triad for my multi

He didn't want it with that last dude :lol:

Anyways no gym today, rest day and I ate French fries, advance towards me bruhs.

Last edited:
I ate French fries, advance towards me bruhs.

Last edited:
lol this guy askin random dudes if they lift
Despite the fact that "Do you even lift" has become played out, video was funny. So many insecure dudes in that vid though. Some random dude on the street's opinion is gonna have you itching for a fight, strong insecurity.

You guys recommend a good affordable some what accurate calorie tracker that is a watch/wristband form?

I could get a fitbit from VZW but its not a wristband

Thanks for all of the help fellas.

This thread is making my lifestyle change so much easier! :smokin

Despite the fact that "Do you even lift" has become played out, video was funny. So many insecure dudes in that vid though. Some random dude on the street's opinion is gonna have you itching for a fight, strong insecurity.

is not about insecurity though, its about the blatant disrespect.

is not about insecurity though, its about the blatant disrespect.

how is it disrespect? Most of these guys were big and fit. If he ever said that to me i'd just laugh and keep moving. I'd think he was being sarcastic and laugh it off. Those dudes are soft.

"daul you got tiny chicken arms"

ok.... (even though i dont)

thats motivation if you have chicken arms.

video was dumb as hell. dude had no response for when people came back at him.

some dude tried to give me advice at the gym today. i was doing decline DB press and he comes up to me saying "you're not hitting your abs" and starts telling me to do crunches. i explained i was targeting my chest, dude said he'd never seen anybody use the decline bench for that :stoneface:

i did romanian deadlifts today, 3 sets, its only been an hour and my back is killing me, i'm sure i got the form right but am i suppose to feel it this soon?

And I don't know about you guys.. but the amount of strippers & other random big booty girls that workout at my gym is crazy!

So much motivation just walking around on the daily lol

If any of y'all are in ATL.. I workout at the LA Fitness in Atlantic Station btw.

And I don't know about you guys.. but the amount of strippers & other random big booty girls that workout at my gym is crazy!

If any of y'all are in ATL.. I workout at the LA Fitness in Atlantic Station btw.

wow I`m in Smyrna so Atlantic station is a few exits down lol.

Post some pics

wow I`m in Smyrna so Atlantic station is a few exits down lol.

Always thought u was in NYC.

I have pretty much dumped the weights to focus on cardio and sauna

My goal is to hit 190 and then add 5-10 lbs of muscle.

I have lost 8lbs since jan 1 and that with three workouts the first two weeks and four this week.

I'm going to try oxy elite pro next week while working harder on my diet and intensifying my workouts. I feel good so far. I don't see a difference, but I feel one.

Any other suggestions?
Sauna's not gonna do anything other than get rid of water weight. You're not burnin fat in the sauna.

how is it disrespect? Most of these guys were big and fit. If he ever said that to me i'd just laugh and keep moving. I'd think he was being sarcastic and laugh it off. Those dudes are soft.

"daul you got tiny chicken arms"

ok.... (even though i dont)

thats motivation if you have chicken arms.

Exactly. If that goofy dude came up to me and asked that, I'd laugh and play along not threaten to fight him. It seems pretty clear this guy's just trolling

Fish Oil and Mutli are for over all general health, everyone should take em regardless of goals.

I was told it helps your joints from being sore. And helps your brain.

Fat loss
Cardio vascular health
Good for your skin also

Any brands you guys recommend for both fish oils & multivitamins?

I used this http://m.gnc.com/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5nbm...1Y3RJZD0zOTQzODI4JkNBV0VMQUlEPTQ1OTE2MDk2Nw== and GNC's Mega Men Sport

Are there any fast food items that aren't bad for you. My gym is an hour away from my house (school gym is free to students). After school plus a workout I can't always wait an hour before I can START making food. Especially since the effects of a workout are best if you eat and drink protein right after the workout

My friend says the Chicken sandwhiches at Mcdonalds minus the condiments are cool. I feel like Jimmy Johns with no mayonaise can be okay but IDK. What you guys think?

Are there any fast food items that aren't bad for you. My gym is an hour away from my house (school gym is free to students). After school plus a workout I can't always wait an hour before I can START making food. Especially since the effects of a workout are best if you eat and drink protein right after the workout

My friend says the Chicken sandwhiches at Mcdonalds minus the condiments are cool. I feel like Jimmy Johns with no mayonaise can be okay but IDK. What you guys think?

As long as it fits your macros you'll be gucci

video was dumb as hell. dude had no response for when people came back at him.

some dude tried to give me advice at the gym today. i was doing decline DB press and he comes up to me saying "you're not hitting your abs" and starts telling me to do crunches. i explained i was targeting my chest, dude said he'd never seen anybody use the decline bench for that :stoneface:
Gotta love the gym know it alls, lol.

Not to be one of them, but you'd be better served doing dips than decline bench.

just ate the sweet onion chicken from subway it was a footlong is that to much for dinner? planning on doing some crunches and leg ups after i digest dinner

Gotta love the gym know it alls, lol.

Not to be one of them, but you'd be better served doing dips than decline bench.

i mix it up and do both. i don't have a weight belt though so generally i just do dips as a warmup, or at the end to burn out

You can eat good at chipoltle. You could also bring your food with you. Honestly though - nutrient timing doesn't really matter that much as long as you're getting in your macros for the day. You could also have a shake post gym

just ate the sweet onion chicken from subway it was a footlong is that to much for dinner? planning on doing some crunches and leg ups after i digest dinner
Groce. Learn to cook.

Back
Top Bottom