Squats
135x5
225x5
275x5
295x5
315x3
335x1 (PR)

Bunch of accessory work.

Got back in the gym in January after not lifting for 2/3yrs. Started going heavy in mid March, finally in the 1k club today!

Bench- 260
Deadlift- 405
Squat- 335

some 225 front squats... they starting to feel light 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Why do some of you guys do front squats? What's the difference?

Uses more quads than the back squat but less hamstring
You posted that spider shaker, right? It's great with axtual liquids. Anything like whey, I open it and powder on the rim, all over, etc.

My shaker with the net does way better.

It's OK I guess. 7/10. Since it sucks with Whey type consistency I only use it to drink creatine and water [emoji]128528[/emoji]

You posted that spider shaker, right? It's great with axtual liquids. Anything like whey, I open it and powder on the rim, all over, etc.

My shaker with the net does way better.

It's OK I guess. 7/10. Since it sucks with Whey type consistency I only use it to drink creatine and water [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Really? I don't get that issue with my protein and I've tried it with a bunch of different protein. &it might be the brand of protein you use or something.

Why do some of you guys do front squats? What's the difference?

Front squats trains different muscle groups. Upper back, shoulder and Quads. With the bar position in the front rack, this helps you to focus on getting out the bottom in the CLEAN.

Back squats focus on the hips, glutes, and lower back. Usually coaches say this helps with the snatches and power.

Honestly I love the front squats..however most people mobility is better for the back squats.

Last edited:
Front squats trains different muscle groups. Upper back, shoulder and Quads. With the bar position in the front rack, this helps you to focus on getting out the bottom in the CLEAN.

Back squats focus on the hips, glutes, and lower back. Usually coaches say this helps with the snatches and power.

Honestly I love the front squats..however most people mobility is better for the back squats.
Thanks fam might have to try it out

Back
Top Bottom