STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Don't see how i was knocking anyone. My message wasn't directed at anyone
That's the fact for me though

Can't do water and protein.

My girl takes hers like that, took a sip and almost threw up.

Milk > *.
likewise. I almost threw up. It's literally digusting.

Protein + milk + grinded up oatmeal >

Makes no difference. Its 4 sec drink.

Makes no difference to you.

Idk how you can knock people wanting things their own way.
exCtly aND then they tell you how long it takes to drink it as if that's an actual fact.

About to try this PES HIgH VOLUME + C4 mix today. Never tried HV. About to do chest. Just finally finished laundry.

Tips to spice up cardio? Crosstrainer and treadmill get stale very fast. And also what's a gGod pre-workout to have with green tea?

Jump rope with weighted handle for cardio > *
battle ropes, rower, air assault bike, rucks, plyometric jump movements, stairmill/master, interval sprints, incline running up hills

oh and burpees lol

theres a jetfuel powder form also out that has green tea extract and a whole bunch other crap that is good

Last edited:
About to try this PES HIgH VOLUME + C4 mix today. Never tried HV. About to do chest. Just finally finished laundry.
pump/vascularity look about to be crazy 

especially if you still cutting i would take more than one scoop... well I do people react different

Last edited:
Is it hard living here as a Muslim? I would think you guys get more hate than anyone.

In the south? Actually nobody knows I'm Muslim unless I tell them :lol: Unless I'm rocking the Thobe.

Then it's the side eyes/face making :lol: I get stop in the airport every time. Especially when I have my sunnah (beard).

I'm actually the black sheep in my family. I'm the only Muslim outside of father of whom a Prison Muslim (a Muslim when he get locks up, he found Islam in prison)

When I told my family I gave my shahada, my grandmother and several aunts told me I'm going to hell :lol:

Last edited:
Bro that airport **** is real. You got it easier than me tho cuz u dont look like "them" lol.

I remember someone asking me what my background is and me telling them and they tried to correct me on the pronunciation. The man said "oh u mean eye-ran". I said u ran where?

pump/vascularity look about to be crazy 

especially if you still cutting i would take more than one scoop... well I do people react different
Looked it up. Most took 2. One said 2 was too much of a pump.

Gonna try 1. Then 2.

Been on a caffeine break. Only gonna take preworkout 2/7 days.

Bro that airport **** is real. You got it easier than me tho cuz u dont look like "them" lol.

I remember someone asking me what my background is and me telling them and they tried to correct me on the pronunciation. The man said "oh u mean eye-ran". I said u ran where?
:lol:

laugh.gif

In the south? Actually nobody knows I'm Muslim unless I tell them
laugh.gif
Unless I'm rocking the Thobe.

Then it's the side eyes/face making
laugh.gif
I get stop in the airport every time. Especially when I have my sunnah (beard).

I'm actually the black sheep in my family. I'm the only Muslim outside of father of whom a Prison Muslim (a Muslim when he get locks up, he found Islam in prison)

When I told my family I gave my shahada, my grandmother and several aunts told me I'm going to hell
laugh.gif
Just to make you feel better, I hate flying regardless of who is on the plane 
laugh.gif

number of scoops goes by body weight.... you should be good with 2 its better to test it especially when your mixing it with another pwo

my stack as of right now

no roadmap is better than high volume the taste is not that good like high volume

i use voltage and roadmap/high volume for an added pump

or jetfuel if im cutting

Last edited:
Bro that airport **** is real. You got it easier than me tho cuz u dont look like "them"..

Wanna bet?

Throwback pic when I was on my dean hard...

But you right. It's night and day when I grow my sunnah :lol:

Last edited:
Just smashed another Pr!!!

295x2 bench.

Just realized I was supposed to start my heavy single BEFORE working sets. For 9 weeks i was doing it reverse [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'd like to credit my gains to #CutLife and #C4ThatsTrashButTsteLikeKoolaidTho

number of scoops goes by body weight.... you should be good with 2 its better to test it especially when your mixing it with another pwo

my stack as of right now

no roadmap is better than high volume the taste is not that good like high volume

i use voltage and roadmap/high volume for an added pump

or jetfuel if im cutting
IT SAID 1-2 FOR 160+ tho. But I'll try 2 next time. I'm cheap. 18 scoops with 2....or 36 with 1....do the math lmao

And you seconded HV when someone recommended it, if not mistaken. Now you saying roadmap better than it ?

Man listening to yall, I end up wasting money and taking losses :smh

:lol:
people are dumb. My ex used to get pissed whem people called her "pakistanian". One girl in my class dated a Paki dude and couldn't even pronounce his ethnicity right. I almost said "it's pakistani you dumb *****" but I would've got kicked out of class.

I'm just happy I'm not dumb. Cause a lot of people are DUMB. Like....DUMB.

IT SAID 1-2 FOR 160+ tho. But I'll try 2 next time. I'm cheap. 18 scoops with 2....or 36 with 1....do the math lmao

And you seconded HV when someone recommended it, if not mistaken. Now you saying roadmap better than it ?

Man listening to yall, I end up wasting money and taking losses :smh
people are dumb. My ex used to get pissed whem people called her "pakistanian". One girl in my class dated a Paki dude and couldn't even pronounce his ethnicity right. I almost said "it's pakistani you dumb *****" but I would've got kicked out of class.

I'm just happy I'm not dumb. Cause a lot of people are DUMB. Like....DUMB.

I think a lot of it is ignorance and just not being around other cultures. Just speaking on my personal experience, a lot of the people that i met when i lived down south had never met a middle eastern/muslim person before they met me. All they knew is what fox news and cnn shows which we all know is straight BS. My old head down there told me once "if u get caught up on someones race/ethnicity/religion u missing out on a chance to get to know that person. U might have a lot in common with that person and become good friends"

I dunno i think growing up in toronto around so many cultures kinda helped put a blinder on me as far as race and stuff like that.

My gym don't have dip bar that I could do air dips so say I just hold edge of the bench and do them with feet on the floor, is that still a decent exercise for chest or nah?

Back
Top Bottom