STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I don't either. I'm Muslim
laugh.gif
Beside it's my bday on 12/25. The irony.

Just doing it for the NT fitness fam.
Is it hard living here as a Muslim? I would think you guys get more hate than anyone.

That moment when they are running a d@mn marathon and they said the gym opens late......and you are already there ready to destroy $h!+

Edit: maybe it was meant to be because one of your favorite songs comes on Pandora

Last edited:
Larry Wheels just smashed the WR total in 242 class by a long shot.

771 Squat, 573 Bench, 826 DL. :x

Guy is only 21, that's ******* wild. :smh:

You posted that spider shaker, right? It's great with axtual liquids. Anything like whey, I open it and powder on the rim, all over, etc.

My shaker with the net does way better.

It's OK I guess. 7/10. Since it sucks with Whey type consistency I only use it to drink creatine and water [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Really? I don't get that issue with my protein and I've tried it with a bunch of different protein. &it might be the brand of protein you use or something.
Yeah, I've had bad experiences with protein. I even put protein first, milk second. Same issue. I was like "I got scammed" lmao

Idk. I was using metrx whey.

I'll try another protein then.

Did some squats and bench
Squats: 315x3, 3
385x1, 1
365x2

Bench: 340x1, 2
315x3
275x5, 5

This is what I wanted to do with squats but it felt heavier than usual. Squat shoes seemd to help with depth and not leaning forward so far.

Yeah, I've had bad experiences with protein. I even put protein first, milk second. Same issue. I was like "I got scammed" lmao

try with water. milk makes it thicker and harder to blend

We already knew he would break records though lol

Still impressive considering that 242 is the most stacked class by a long shot.
Yeah. Impressive bro.

try with water. milk makes it thicker and harder to blend
water and protein is disgusting tho. Milk and protein blends well in my netted shaker and it's a cheap shaker from a nutrition shop I got for free. So there should be no reason this shaker is having problems. I'm just gonna chalk it up as a loss and leave a 7 star review lmao

Can't do water and protein.

My girl takes hers like that, took a sip and almost threw up.

Milk > *.

Back
Top Bottom