STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

So for the past month or so ive been recording myself when i do squats so i can check my form after each set. I was recently going through some of the videos and something caught my attention. I couldnt help but laugh, figured id share with yall. It was after a set and i was walking towards my phone to stop the recording i noticed this guy in the background. Took a couple screenshots

You go to the same gym as Jewbacca?

Last edited:
Jewbacca looks so angry. No wonder he doesn't want to take part in the Secret Santa. Smh. A real life scrooge.

Last edited:
I swear when I play Jeezy's album The Recession my strength increases by a good 30%

Amino acids and glutamine during working out is major key for a better workout.
False

Eating well and a good mindset is key.

Glutamine is cheap and not needed at all if you're eating right. You're basically wasting your money away and the extra glutamine your body doesn't need. That placebo is real

The only aminos I have and take intra(not taking it now) have caffeine in it. I take it for the caffeine boost when I'm off PW

Last edited:
You guys suit yourself. My workouts are really intense and I find myself fatiguing a lot later when I take aminos/glutamine than when I do not. Especially when I am on a cut. You could also say then you don't need to take any whey protein if your diet is key. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
So for the past month or so ive been recording myself when i do squats so i can check my form after each set. I was recently going through some of the videos and something caught my attention. I couldnt help but laugh, figured id share with yall. It was after a set and i was walking towards my phone to stop the recording i noticed this guy in the background. Took a couple screenshots

You go to the same gym as Jewbacca?
:rofl:

Yooooooo

Last edited:
Amino acids and glutamine during working out is major key for a better workout.
False

Eating well and a good mindset is key.

Glutamine is cheap and not needed at all if you're eating right. You're basically wasting your money away and the extra glutamine your body doesn't need. That placebo is real

The only aminos I have and take intra(not taking it now) have caffeine in it. I take it for the caffeine boost when I'm off PW
Lol let him enjoy his placebo

You guys suit yourself. My workouts are really intense and I find myself fatiguing a lot later when I take aminos/glutamine than when I do not. Especially when I am on a cut. You could also say then you don't need to take any whey protein if your diet is key. [emoji]129300[/emoji]
except whey is actual protein...there's no debating that. Man...nvm lmfao

Your money. You wanna throw it away, I'll lift up the garbage bin top for you. F it.

I'm cutting now and I've lasted 90 min of 320+ reps each workout for 2 months now.....without amino

Last edited:
When I workout I do upwards of 600+ reps per workout in an an hour and fifteen minutes or so.. HIIT. I'm guessing you're training for bodybuilding or you're trying to gain mass? My workouts are more geared for endurance/aesthetics.

When I workout I do upwards of 600+ reps per workout in an an hour and fifteen minutes or so.. HIIT. I'm guessing you're training for bodybuilding or you're trying to gain mass? My workouts are more geared for endurance/aesthetics.
You should make a youtube channel. 

You should make a youtube channel. 

Believe me or not I was actually thinking about it. I'm a male stripper for girls (one of my jobs) and wanted to post my so called stripper workouts that would show people what it would take to look like a male stripper. I think it would be interesting if I could make it funny also while showing a glimpse of the night life and give out workout advice.

Last edited:
Believe me or not I was actually thinking about it. I'm a male stripper for girls (one of my jobs) and wanted to post my so called stripper workouts that would show people what it would take to look like me lol. I think it would be interesting if I showed a glimpse of the night life.
How did you get into that profession?

How did you get into that profession?

My current job at the time cut my commission and I used to be a personal trainer and I had a friend that worked at the club and told me to come in I could make money and so I did. Best job ever lol

Last edited:
If I had the time to cook all the meals I would need then 100% I wouldn't be taking a protein supp. You're right there.

Back
Top Bottom