STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Form check fellas.

Deadlift. 5 @ 300lbs. Sorry if it's pretty far

Front squat. 3 @ 250lbs.

front squat form looks good! EAAAASY.

bar is moving fast af on the deadlifts but looks like a stiff leg dl. you might benefit from dropping your hips a bit.

Bicep finally starting to heal up to where I can do flexion again. Took a little over 2 months. Did some work today and I have the strength of 3rd grader in my left arm right now. All that keeps playing in my head is "palms spaghetti, knees weak, arms spaghetti" :rofl: :rofl:

Form check fellas.

Deadlift. 5 @ 300lbs. Sorry if it's pretty far

Front squat. 3 @ 250lbs.

Front Squats looking gooooooood bro.

TeamWristMobility.

Deadlift, I just think you should sit back a little more. (Bring your hips down) You want power coming from your legs too. Back looks neutral and tight. What's your 1rm on DL?

Next time please do it at a 45 degree angle. You actually can see the front,side, and back of your form.

Last edited:
I want to try front squats today. Keeping it super light is it ok if i practice with weights under my heels so i can get depth?

I want to try front squats today. Keeping it super light is it ok if i practice with weights under my heels so i can get depth?

Some people argue security. I say yes.

However, I think you should keep practicing your mobility (ankles) so that you don't have to rely on it so much.

I went for 315lbs Front Squat yesterday morning after 290. I failed halfway (bar started to slip)

I think I jumped too heavy and I didn't fall back enough to prevent the slip.

Taking this week off, I'll attack it on Tuesday.

Last edited:
I tried for a squat pr this morning... In the power rack word to ahat ahat

I wanted 315. My pr was 295 a couple weeks ago which I felt like I left money on the table. Today worked up to 3 plates. I even had my phone set to record lol.
Man, I got stuck half way up, felt my weight leaning forward, thought about bailing , then f'n good morning'd it up. I was like Damn... That shhh don't count :smh: went to look at my phone and didn't press record :lol:

Finished up with 5x5 at 225. I think I'll try again in a couple weeks

FAQ-header-1058x595.jpg

Only milk I drink.. 13 grams of protein per serving.. :nthat:

Good brand, I like their milk. Wonder what the flaw is. Ah well, i'll enjoy it for now.

Bicep finally starting to heal up to where I can do flexion again. Took a little over 2 months. Did some work today and I have the strength of 3rd grader in my left arm right now. All that keeps playing in my head is "palms spaghetti, knees weak, arms spaghetti" :rofl: :rofl:

You're taking it all in stride like a champ. Hope you recover to 110 percent and come back stronger than ever.

I wanted 315. My pr was 295 a couple weeks ago which I felt like I left money on the table. Today worked up to 3 plates. I even had my phone set to record lol.
Man, I got stuck half way up, felt my weight leaning forward, thought about bailing , then f'n good morning'd it up. I was like Damn... That shhh don't count :smh: went to look at my phone and didn't press record :lol:

:rofl:

Had you followed my advice and not use any bars at all you would've gotten it.

Or just know your body.

Don't follow soundview, you fail.

#cutlife

But seriously that's a 20lb jump LMAO. I would've tried 300 the next week, 305 the next, etc. But yeah. That's just me.

bar is moving fast af on the deadlifts but looks like a stiff leg dl. you might benefit from dropping your hips a bit.

TeamWristMobility.

Deadlift, I just think you should sit back a little more. (Bring your hips down) You want power coming from your legs too. Back looks neutral and tight. What's your 1rm on DL?

Next time please do it at a 45 degree angle. You actually can see the front,side, and back of your form.
you need to dip your butt. It looked like a stiff legged dead. Except with a stiff legged, you don't reset on the ground.
Thanks fellas. Repped for the pointers. I have a 425lb 1RM deadlift.

Or just know your body.

#cutlife

But seriously that's a 20lb jump LMAO. I would've tried 300 the next week, 305 the next, etc. But yeah. That's just me.

giphy.gif

I know that feeling man, where even simple tasks cant be done. Stay on the exercises and ull be back

Or just know your body.

#cutlife

giphy.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

TeamWristMobility.

you need to dip your butt. It looked like a stiff legged dead. Except with a stiff legged, you don't reset on the ground.

Thanks fellas. Repped for the pointers. I have a 425lb 1RM deadlift.
Always remember:

1. Butt down
2. Back/Head up
3. Feet shoulder width apart

You're welcome.

Block pulls 375x3x8

Stiff legs 375x3x8 

Gassed out after that just did bull **** back and legs 
laugh.gif

If you locked it out it counts.....lol. Hip below parallel and a lockout....the rest is howeever you want to do it hahaha

Last edited:
Hit 225 for a triple and a new pr of 235 on bench yesterday with a friend of mine. Its funny because I needed help getting the second rep of 225 on Monday but I walked into his gym and everything leading up felt light. 225 was a breeze.

Maybe doubling down on chest is the way to go.

Was also running off nothing but a banana that I devoured 5 'minutes before. Gonna keep going on a light stomach from here on out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom