STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Just demolished a whole Tombstone.

What have I been missing.

Yes I'm roiding with a 1055 total at 171lbs [emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji]

And just for the hell of it...

Got some vein action coming in finally.

BUT TOMBSTONE IS GOOD AF!!!!!!! Getting taco bell today too idgaf. Gotta shoot a baby shower. I hope they got liquor. F it.

Last edited:
Think I'm gonna go for 90's today on the incline db press. I'm pretty much over bench. Due to injuries in my arm I can progress a lot faster in db with no pain.

Been maintaining 180 now but am getting stronger again. I just feel like I look mad small but I feel better at 180. 190 is too much for my short ***.
It's the same pushing motion tho?

One of my boys told me "Yo if youre trying to gain weight, dont workout, bulk first"

Is there any truth to this? Any reason why I cant do both?

One of my boys told me "Yo if youre trying to gain weight, dont workout, bulk first"

Is there any truth to this? Any reason why I cant do both?
The whole point of bulking while lifting is to gain lean muscle....You bulk without working out that's nothing but fat. That's not even a bulk. That's just eating to eat at that point.

This is why I don't listen to 9/10 people about certain things. They will set you up for failure.

I had a dude tell me you don't need meat, broccoli has as much protein. I had to leave the locker room real quick.

Same reason there's a difference between LOSING FAT and LOSING WEIGHT.

Last edited:
Do yall workout when you have the flu or a fever? Ive been getting sick a lot and it's been slowing down my progress

That's called just eating to get fat lmao. I'd imagine trying to go workout when your "ready to work out" will suck

The whole point of bulking while lifting is to gain lean muscle....You bulk without working out that's nothing but fat. That's not even a bulk. That's just eating to eat at that point.

This is why I don't listen to 9/10 people about certain things. They will set you up for failure.

I had a dude tell me you don't need meat, broccoli has as much protein. I had to leave the locker room real quick.

Same reason there's a difference between LOSING FAT and LOSING WEIGHT.

Word thats no different than the person that sits around all day and eats and watches tv.

Do yall workout when you have the flu or a fever? Ive been getting sick a lot and it's been slowing down my progress

Agree with jjs07 jjs07 if u got the flu take it easy and rest.

Cold, yes. Strep throat, yes. Sore throat, yes.

Fever/flu, you buggin. You asking to pass out after squatting an lmao1plate.

I cant tell if I have a common cold or the flu lol. It seems like a cold but I had a fever yesterday.

Last edited:

I cant tell if I have a common cold or the flu lol. It seems like a cold but I had a fever yesterday.
Do squats in your crib or lift something heavy. If it's a struggle or you ain't performing at least 80-90% then stay out the gym.

That's how I gauge it. Sometimes you'll have a cold but it's not really hitting you. Other times it is and you just need to take time off.

And you'll probably come back stronger tbh. You'd be surprised what a week off could do.

Not only that but you're passing the flu to everyone at the gym.
possibly paSsing* but that too.

I'm #flushotgang tho

If you already have the muscle and the body etc etc. You could not go to gym for months and just eat clean and be pk. But im also assuming youre not a seasoned body builder who has that

Week 2 DL done. I hate these circuits lol. Finished with biceps after.

DL
355x2

Speed DL
290x8x3

Stiff leg- 185x3x8
Bent over row- 175x3x8
Lat pull down- 230x3x8
Good mornings- 95x3x8

soundview soundview had bloody money on repeat.

WHAT WHAT!!

Last edited:
Week 2 DL done. I hate these circuits lol. Finished with biceps after.

DL
355x2

Speed DL
290x8x3

Stiff leg- 185x3x8
Bent over row- 175x3x8
Lat pull down- 230x3x8
Good mornings- 95x3x8

soundview soundview had bloody money on repeat.

"God im indian style, knees bent, militant. Yo the world know ahat from Iran!"

WHAT WHAT!!
lmaooo stop listening to that.

Bump that "look alive" by SREMMLIFE.

What lat pulldown machine you using? Cause I'm doing 140x10 strict lmaooo you said 230?????

Last edited:
Think I'm gonna go for 90's today on the incline db press. I'm pretty much over bench. Due to injuries in my arm I can progress a lot faster in db with no pain.

Been maintaining 180 now but am getting stronger again. I just feel like I look mad small but I feel better at 180. 190 is too much for my short ***.

Yeah but my right wrist doesn't twist so I can't tuck my elbows and keep my wrists above my elbows with a straight bar. Db I can keep my wrist slightly cocked and still keep it all in line and lift heavier with no pain.

Yeah but my right wrist doesn't twist so I can't tuck my elbows and keep my wrists above my elbows with a straight bar. Db I can keep my wrist slightly cocked and still keep it all in line and lift heavier with no pain.

Gotcha
lmaooo stop listening to that.

Bump that "look alive" by SREMMLIFE.

What lat pulldown machine you using? Cause I'm doing 140x10 strict lmaooo you said 230?????

Sremmlife??

This the machine we have.

never seem that.

#sremmlife :smokin

Me neither til i started going here. I was always used to the joint with the cable. Same **** really tho. I do em reverse (underhand) grip on DL days and regular grip on regular back days.

Me neither til i started going here. I was always used to the joint with the cable. Same **** really tho. I do em reverse (underhand) grip on DL days and regular grip on regular back days.
I switch up everytbing from time to tme, but for the most part IMO you can do the same exercises and still gain strength or lean muscle as long as you use progressive overload.

Lol funniest thing is when someone asks you your arm routine and doesn't realize that diet is what matters more than a damn routine

But I'm faded at a photoshoot so yeah idk idc who cares idk

Back
Top Bottom