STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Doing it right with proper weight. Some people think the bar has to be loaded up. Smooth motions. Same thing for behind the neck lat pulldowns.

shipped  mine according to the tracking number he received it ....  I have never seen that user post in this thread before. 

hope he enjoyed his gifts if not ill get him some more ish
Man Post the Gifts...

Man I accidentally mailed my SS Elf gift to the wrong person. SMH

Luckily, I managed to get the package rerouted before leaving the post office.  Cost me an additional fee (Same price of shipping) SMMFH.  

Ignore all the writing on the box LMAO.  It's for you.

Hope you really like it Fam.  

Luckily, I managed to get the package rerouted before leaving the post office.  Cost me an additional fee (Same price of shipping) SMMFH.  

Are you talking to me? [emoji]128518[/emoji]

People who discourage behind the neck usually do so because of the risk of shoulder and nerve impingement.

I dont have pics it was ON protein and scheick wrist wraps

Does anybody in here know their current BF percentage and what method did you use to find it out?
Not currently, but I've been tracking using these - 

Amazon product ASIN B0000AN3UB
Just know your measurement spots (3), practice a few times, and your measurements will get pretty accurate.

Then you plug those 3 numbers in a formula and you have an accurate measure of your BF%. You can probably find an online calculator you can plug your numbers in. If you get these and can't find a calculator online PM and I'll shoot you the formula I use.

http://deadspin.com/nike-designs-shoes-for-crossfits-biggest-idiots-1790071620

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
mean.gif

I wouldn't pay to have my BF measurement taken, the mirror and pictures will tell you just as easily.

Post pics and we can tell you within 2% what it is probably. 

this, unless you're extremely over weight and you're trying to reduce there really is no point.. not even if you're doing a bodybuilding show.. but to each their own.

Metcons are THE worst for running...I hope the 3's are improved.
Are Metcons supposed to be a cross trainer? I thought they were designed for lifting. I tried a pair on at a Nike outlet last week. Had some FK Frees on and they felt really similar in the sole, Metcons only slightly flatter. $45 for the black/reds so I sent them to a buddy as a Christmas idea and I can pretty much confirm I'm getting them.

I love my metcons
I do quick sprints in them but def wouldn't run with them more than 1/2 min intervals

Last edited:
bahhaa .....probably I just went off what he wanted off the questionnaire

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom