STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I know with a 2.5 weight under my heels im hitting at the very least parrallel possibly lower. And in def working on it flat foot.
The more weight on my back the lower i get.. :nerd:

But were u wearing ultra boosts?

For all the people saying that depth is hard, focus on stretching, foam rolling, and form with light weight (even body weight) before loading plates on the bar. Focus on your hip flexors, hamstrings, calves, quads, and back. It's a process, but squatting to depth will take pressure off your knees and back. Plus, it stimulates the entire muscle and will lead to better muscle development. Love that somebody here knows what QSG is :rofl:

I know with a 2.5 weight under my heels im hitting at the very least parrallel possibly lower. And in def working on it flat foot.
The more weight on my back the lower i get.. :nerd:

This.

#noshoesgang

Last edited:
I'm just mad I will never be able to take advantage of the bounce at the bottom of the squat. I can get below parallel and feel tension where I need to, but my right knee can't flex all the way due to it being repaired.

These girls be dropping it all the way down and pow pow up with 360lbs no problem. Even use the chicken dance knee buckle technique. Would allow me to move more weight. Max is 335 but this cold weather don't allow me to get close to that at the moment.

Last edited:
Plan on getting my core in order.... Finally. It was never on "Gut" status but D'usse starting to show its affects. Anyone have experience/feedback with this?

Shoulders, too. I remember you stating that you wish you would have requested for the MRI...

What happened? Think this could be related to previous injuries? 
I separated my shoulder playing soccer. Initially, it was diagnosed as a Grade 2 separation. I let the recovery time pass, and i was still feeling discomfort. Pushed for an MRI and got a second opinion, which turned out to be a Grade 3 separation. Got a cortisone shot and it kind of healed on its own. From time to time, it gets sore if i do a lot of shoulder work (snatches, muscle ups, heavy jerks etc.), which i have been doing a lot of lately. It goes away after some time and PT. 

If i would have known that it was a Grade 3 separation, i would have gotten surgery to fix it from the get go. By the time i got the second opinion, i was a few months away from having my second kid, and the idea of not holding her for months wasn't appealing. 

Shoulders a scary injury. I dislocated my left shoulder when i was 16 and popped it back in myself, to this day i regret doing that. I did a lil PT but mostly did stuff myself, its gotten better over the years but my advice is dont fk around with it take all the precautions and steps and get the beat treatment. It still gives me problems every now and then but i stretch it a lot and do a lot of band stuff.

Lowkey im salty theres no sweeties at my gym :lol: but at the same im glad that theres no distractions. Bump my tunes and get that work

I dunno if girls that squat 300 are "sweeties" :lol:
They more likely beasts
The sweeties are on that tdogg thot workout tip

I dunno if girls that squat 300 are "sweeties" :lol:
They more likely beasts
The sweeties are on that tdogg thot workout tip

Lol theres neither sweeties nor beasts at the gym when i go. Just a buncha bros with chicken legs that never do leg day

My favorite kind of girls are the ones that are strong but not so strong that they start to look like men. Many oly lifters in the 48 - 53 kg make me :wow:

The heavier the weight class the more they look like men

Last edited:
Another good chest day today. Decided to do it today earlier than usual since I got so much going on today. Tomorrow I'll be working with the trainer to help my squat. Think I might actually pay for a program from this guy. Everything he's suggested has helped a ton just from small talk.

This is me officially saying on here that I think I want to do a powerlifting competition. I told him that and he said I can easily get you ready for a meet, but I will also keep your endurance up because you need it because of your job. My life kinda depends on that. That being said I can't gain too much mass because I know cardio will have some effect. I'm gonna get more details from the guy when I see him tomorrow for the program he's gonna give me.

Last edited:
I have yet to see a woman squat more than 225 in person in any kind of depth. Let alone 300-365lbs.

On TV yes. YouTube yes. Person, nawl.

Last edited:
I have yet to see a woman squat more than 225 in person in any kind of depth. Let alone 300-365lbs.

There's this fine blonde polish trainer at my gym that squats 275 with depth. Them cheeks and thighs are on point on her. She also does 225 hip thrust

Well to be fair one of the semi regulars at my gym went to the games. She has a 230 bench press :rofl:

She looks yoked on instagram but tbh up close she looked small and I was surprised to hear that she was a games athlete at first.

Girls squatting 225 is crazy common at my gym. One girl at my gym can do that and she doesn't really look like that big. She's muscular but she's slim and toned, like a light gymnast body. I would wife her so hard :frown: She has absolutely no interest in me though

Last edited:
My gym has some baddies for real

I'm not complaining, I be creepin :lol:

As far as strong women, I seen this one older black lady rep 225 on bench like nothing. :smh: Probably 45 yrs old. I seen her a few times, always doing bench lol

You must go to a weak gym.

My girl squats 225 for the beginning of her working sets with ease now and only started training in May/June.

There's another girl at my gym who squats 285 for reps and DL's 315.

I dunno man if im with a woman i prefer to be the one repping 2plates on bench... ijs

There's oly lifting games?

Or did they go to crossfit games?

I'm talking about a girl who went to the crossfit games. I might only just oly these days but I still workout at a box lol

Back
Top Bottom