STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Dynamic is momentum form of stretching.

Examples:

Duck Walk in bottom squat position.
Jumping Air Squats

Static stretching is holding a position for atleast 30 seconds.

Example:

Bending to touch your toes but hold it for 30 secs
Seated One leg toe touch and hold for 30

Last edited:
Never tried an expensive rope, never saw the need. But when i got that one in i was like damn that's a nice looking rope, was tempted on taking it out and doing a couple of rounds with it lol. Let me now how it is, might get one for myself

so is that what i see people do when they're like walking and put the foot out front and bend down toe up thingy...
I always feel they look stupid doign that.

I can get behind dynamic stretching i do static as well after. and before cardio

Watching that 1015lb squat from Williams has me wondering if I could even unrack that weight. Why the hell did he walk so far tho?

Figured this would be the right place to ask, do y'all have any tips for stretch marks?

I had some small stretchmarks on my biceps back when I lifted 3 times a week but I'm disabled now and the chronic illness seems to cause an abundance of stretchmarks. My thighs look like they were blasted with a shotgun with all the red/purple marks.

I've been losing a little weight (5kg this month) but a few more giant bright red/purple stretchmarks appeared on both my biceps this week. Do I just rub coco butter on them daily and hope for the best?

Last edited:
Figured this would be the right place to ask, do y'all have any tips for stretch marks?
I had some small stretchmarks on my biceps back when I lifted 3 times a week but I'm disabled now and the chronic illness seems to cause an abundance of stretchmarks. My thighs look like they were blasted with a shotgun with all the red/purple marks.
I've been losing weight (5kg this month) but a few more giant bright red/purple stretchmarks appeared on both my biceps this week. Do I just rub coco butter on them daily and hope for the best?
They can be lasered
Learn to love yourself tho don't stress on the small insecurities you might have. Wish you the best

Last edited:
They can be lasered
At the rate they're popping up I'd have to laser half of my body 
laugh.gif

Idk if I could get that covered under insurance but I'll keep it in mind

There's no way.... granted I've def put on some more weight and muscle mass just by looking in the mirror but lawd. Bout to go buy a scale for home tonight

There's no way.... granted I've def put on some more weight and muscle mass just by looking in the mirror but lawd. Bout to go buy a scale for home tonight

Welcome to the 200lbs club bro

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

169 this morning. I haven't been this light since my first bulk years ago when I first started lifting. Funny because it's probably the (overall) strongest I've ever been.

I feel like it's a genetic thing when it comes to stretch marks and excess skin.

Some ppl lose weight and they look ripped and fantastic.

Other ppl lose weight and there's too much excess skin everywhere.

Watching that 1015lb squat from Williams has me wondering if I could even unrack that weight. Why the hell did he walk so far tho?
Go look at the legs on the rack stands and where he puts his feet when he squats. He squats wider then the rack is lol

New upload for those who want to see how I'm living in the basement.

Got some funny stories in this one.

Back
Top Bottom