STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Here's q quick snap of the gym I go to.. I swear the environment of the gym makes all the difference.

yea my gym expanded about 2 years ago. they bought the old building that was connected to them and made this whole section. even an artificial 50 yard turf.

Green 10kg
yellow 15kg
blue 20kg
red 25kg.

That sounds sick af

worldgone mad I think you go to the same gym as @23kidd

I'found pics of my gym here we go

ariel view of the upper body section.

Ladies golds

theres another section next to the upper body section (below where the pic from above is at) where they keep the 3 squat racks and 2 leg presses and 2 smith machines. 2 hack squats, Standing leg curl lying leg curl, 3 calf machines and 1 leg extensions.
we also have a seperate spin room,
Olympic size pool.
Kids club
yoga room,
stretching room,
little dojo for kids karate classes.
tanning and massage rooms. .

when my camera starts recording the music in my ear buds turn off, so I did this rep to Hozier's take me to church (which im a big Hozier fan anyway so it didn't matter)

You trying to tell us something with those rainbow colored plates? :lol:

Good pull though :pimp:

Nice pull tdog.

I dl all day today after squatting yesterday. That was fun. :lol: didn't go heavy just worked up to 365 and then did hella speed pulls as fast as I could. Lots of reps.

I might enter a dl contest next month just for fun. Dl for Syria.

I did DL today too bros. Ended up being 6 of us DLing because the trainer I'm probably gonna be working with decided to work in.

This dude started with 455lbs :x . He then pulled 515 and then 585. No belt and he hasn't done DL in months he said. I snapped a pic of him setting up.

Anyway it was pretty good for me. Tried 5 plates and got it 3/4 of the way and I felt  it all in my traps so I dropped it back down. :lol:  Didn't wanna risk injury and want to pull 5 plates clean. Atleast 455 went up quick the guys said :pimp: .

Last edited:
Half squatters caught my eye at the gym today. These guys had no business repping 295+. At least they exercised a bit putting the weights on and taking them off! #smh #biggestpetpeeve

Has anyone in here every tried to correct this type of gym creature? How did it go?

Some people arent that flexible. #stopshaminghalfsquatters
#mindyabuisness
#ifyouseesomethingsaysomething
#notpartofthesolutionpartoftheproblem
#ihate#'s

You're right. Next time I see them squatting I will try to ask them politely why they are moving weights up and down and not squatting.

Last edited:
I did DL today too bros. Ended up being 6 of us DLing because the trainer I'm probably gonna be working with decided to work in.

This dude started with 455lbs :x . He then pulled 515 and then 585. No belt and he hasn't done DL in months he said. I snapped a pic of him setting up.

Anyway it was pretty good for me. Tried 5 plates and got it 3/4 of the way and I felt  it all in my traps so I dropped it back down. :lol:  Didn't wanna risk injury and want to pull 5 plates clean. Atleast 455 went up quick the guys said :pimp: .

Never seen a ramp leading up to a platform :lol:

Don't let Bwood hear that.

You won't be grabbing any bean sprouts out of the ground when the apocalypse happens.
hahaha

Man its a damn shame he stopped coming around and stopped being cool with me all over some dude he barely even knew.

Back
Top Bottom