STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

We just scored HUGE at work Fitness fam. All the workout stuff we have at work is either from personal expense but most is donated. So my buddy at work was looking for sturdier bench press for us.

Came across this listing in PA for $200 but guy didn't specify if whatever was pictured was additional. For the hell of it my buddy asked if he's giving everything for $200? Seller is a retired gunnery sergeant and said no its additional but he'll cut us a deal.

A day goes by and after talking with his wife they agreed to give us EVERYTHING for $200 because of what we do. Big S/O to this guy

Who else is keeping a strict diet through Christmas?

This was my first semester while trying to maintain intermittent fasting and a strict diet. I can't front, it was pretty tough but I stayed around 199-205lbs. Still, the fact that I didn't maintain the diet and fasting through the term is a shame so I'm going to keep it strict all the way through Christmas break. 

Dem protein shake/bars, beans, broccoli, carrots, and oranges.

Last edited:
Yea I'm not on none of that "healthy" eating ****.

Even when I start cutting I'm going to be carb cycling so I'll still enjoy my ice cream/cookies/pizza etc at least once/twice a week while eating bacon, steak, cheeseburgers without the bun during the week.

We just scored HUGE at work Fitness fam. All the workout stuff we have at work is either from personal expense but most is donated. So my buddy at work was looking for sturdier bench press for us.

Came across this listing in PA for $200 but guy didn't specify if whatever was pictured was additional. For the hell of it my buddy asked if he's giving everything for $200? Seller is a retired gunnery sergeant and said no its additional but he'll cut us a deal.

A day goes by and after talking with his wife they agreed to give us EVERYTHING for $200 because of what we do. Big S/O to this guy

That's dope, what do u do for work? That bench looking risky for going heavy though

Just priced matched wal marts best aminos 16.42 to GNCs best aminos w/ energy originally 49.99.

Dude was hesitant at firt because walmarts said 25 scoop and theres is 30. I was just like forreal just hook it up
And bam. Ill take it

Between this week and next week, ain't no way I'm sticking to my diet. I'll make it a New Years resolution to get back on it haha

That's dope, what do u do for work? That bench looking risky for going heavy though
Firefighter/EMT. Yea man I gotta test it out but the guy who's big said it was sturdy for him and (without even seeing it in person yet) is 10x better than what we have now lol

squats weent super well tonight. decided to back squat since i been only front squatting for the past month and I can def say i got stronger on my back squat.

im still hitting the same weight (275) but i have a lot more control on it. I dont have to hype myself up or use any rage or momentum if that makes sense.

^^^

Let's go. :pimp:

Christmas Eve squats today for me.

Hitting shoulders/back(always) as well. :pimp:

Last edited:
Nice!

Today:

Bike
BS
FS
Good mornings
Single Leg ext
Leg curls
Calf raises
Treadmill

Dope.. :nthat:

Finished week4 DL. Toughest week so far but finally no more circuits. Got basically the same thing in 3wks, feelin like itll be easier 2nd time around.

DL
135x5
225x5
315x5
365x2
400x2

Speed DL
335x5x3

Stiff leg- 205x3x8
Bent over row- 185x3x8
Reverse lat pull- 300x3x8
Good mornings- 95x3x8

Biceps, core, cardio. Bouta KO now :lol:

Did a little Sot Front Squat

75x3
115x3
145x3
165x3
195x3
225x1
255x1

Got up to 255.

Paid Back Squat worked up to 295x1

Here's a 245

Did a little Sot Front Squat

75x3
115x3
145x3
165x3
195x3
225x1
255x1

Got up to 255.

Pause Back Squat worked up to 295x1

Here's a 245

Last edited:
Back Squat

135x5
225x5
285x5
315x5x3
285x6
225x10

Hit DB shoulder presses 65x6, 85x5, 100x4, 90x8, 80x8.

Hit a circuit for 3 rounds of 45lb barbell front raises, 25 lb DB lateral raises, 105 DB rows and 35lb curls all for 10 reps.

Back
Top Bottom