STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Thanks fellas. And yea I'm in Korea. Thank god insurance here covers almost everything. My friend got a root canal for 30 bucks out of pocket.
Just found a chiropractor that's suppose to be like 10/15 a session.
At the dr now about to get this cortisone trigger point shots

The little mini workout I did this morning got me in a better mental space. 2 sets each exercise 50 straight reps. Curls. Push-ups with 2 chairs at an incline.
Some calf raises. I can't squat. I can bend like 1/4 down. But even that is just slightly painful

Last edited:
Thanks fellas. And yea I'm in Korea. Thank god insurance here covers almost everything. My friend got a root canal for 30 bucks out of pocket.
Just found a chiropractor that's suppose to be like 10/15 a session.
At the dr now about to get this cortisone trigger point shots

The little mini workout I did this morning got me in a better mental space. 2 sets each exercise 50 straight reps. Curls. Push-ups with 2 chairs at an incline.
Some calf raises. I can't squat. I can bend like 1/4 down. But even that is just slightly painful
Look at the brighter things tdogg.

Overall good health
Great physique(jelly about them lats and delts)

Bounce back bro.

And I've said it before. A GOOD chiro is very beneficial

tdogg2k tdogg2k , keep your head up g.

You'll bounce back and be better than ever, glad to hear you already at least doing something.

Just trust the process, shouts to Korea though.

Cheating? No, because he's lifting in his backyard.... literally 
laugh.gif

Now for competition sake if he lifted in a strict fed they could red light him for heaving, he lets the bar sink after it touches his chest which isn't allowed if the "press" command has been given. It also looks like his butt may come of the bench but you cant tell from that angle.

For your second question, using leg drive is the proper and most efficient way to bench, he is pretty good at it. Go bench with your feet up and then put them on the ground and you'll see why its so important.
Googled a bit on leg drive last night. I had no idea. Thanks for putting me on, I'm going to start working on it.

Last edited:
Do farmer carries for grip. Heavy as you can go and still walk a ways. You'll be jacked and feel like you got hit by a truck the first time you do them.

Suitcase carries too. Same thing just with one hand to work your core even harder.

Deadlift session last week, 135 1x5. 225 1x5. 315 1x4, 4x1. Let's see how I do today. Also bench session. 3x3 225, 3x3 205. Felt good coming off an shoulder injury

Last edited:
Took a cue from a friend of mine- "Spread the floor" helped me get the weight off the floor so much smooth as well as maintaining better control. I need to up my grip strength. It held me back from going for a extra rep or possibly two in some of those sets.

What does spread the floor mean? Good work fam :pimp:

I co-sign mpls on farmer walks. Time permitting I love hitting some farmers after DL or after I'm done with back day. I don't think I've ever seen people doing them except me lol.

Last edited:
First pic I've seen of ahat. You're a burly dude.

Man they get in the way when I'm farmer walking. Like why are you doing yoga on the middle of the turf floor at a powerlifting gym? :lol: I just go around them and they move, everyone at my gym is cool.

I saw one other guy doing farmers walks one day like 6 months ago. Other than that I'm the only guy who does them :lol:. When I saw buddy doing farmers walks I was like this

EucIfYY.gif

Thank you again to whoever first put me on farmers walks they have been a blessing for my grip strength. Also whoever brought up liquid grip. Stuff is the truth. I have really sweaty palms so chalk is a necessity days when I deadlift. Liquid grip is mad convenient and not messy at all (I go to a commercial gym)

Do farmer carries for grip. Heavy as you can go and still walk a ways. You'll be jacked and feel like you got hit by a truck the first time you do them.

Suitcase carries too. Same thing just with one hand to work your core even harder.
Word. I never see dudes doing Farmer Carriers/Walks in my gym except this one guy that works there who's about the size of Cam Newton.
What does spread the floor mean? Good work fam
pimp.gif

I co-sign mpls on farmer walks. Time permitting I love hitting some farmers after DL or after I'm done with back day. I don't think I've ever seen people doing them except me lol.
Essentially use your abductors/glutes to hold your position by using them to literally try and spread the floor apart. Imagine the floor is split down the middle between your legs and you're using your abductors/glutes to push the two halves apart. It didn't make much sense to me until I tried it, but I'm glad I did because it gives you so much more leverage. He also cued me to keep the bar close almost like sliding it up your leg and keep a tight core.

Last edited:
Would y'all recommend doing farmer's walks with just dumbbells? Don't really have one of those dedicated ones at my gym [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Word. I never see dudes doing Farmer Carriers/Walks in my gym except this one guy that works there who's about the size of Cam Newton.
Essentially use your abductors/glutes to hold your position by using them to literally try and spread the floor apart. Imagine the floor is split down the middle between your legs and you're using your abductors/glutes to push the two halves apart. It didn't make much sense to me until I tried it, but I'm glad I did because it gives you so much more leverage. He also cued me to keep the bar close almost like sliding it up your leg and keep a tight core.
gotcha

Would y'all recommend doing farmer's walks with just dumbbells? Don't really have one of those dedicated ones at my gym [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Yeah bro. Dumbbells are harder anyway

Legs/Chest today.

Squats

135x5
225x5
315x6
335x7
315x8
275x12

Feeling much more powerful on squats now, trying to up the volume slowly each workout.

Incline DB bench

75x6
90x6
115x6
100x8
100x6
90x10

Lat Pulldowns

200x10x3
180x12

Hammer Strength ISO Bench

3platesx10x3