STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Working out at an anytime fitness out in the sticks today.... On the mirror they wrote 4 members of the 1k club and their 1rm's. I guess ima hater but I'm doubting the 405+ squats are legit
laugh.gif
. I just don't see too many cats squatting 4 wheels
Tell them who BigBoss is.

Got damn snowstorm out here in NYC. Thinking about staying in. I just shoveled snow and today was back anyways so I'm good right [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Working out at an anytime fitness out in the sticks today.... On the mirror they wrote 4 members of the 1k club and their 1rm's. I guess ima hater but I'm doubting the 405+ squats are legit :lol:. I just don't see too many cats squatting 4 wheels

Is Kobe on the wall?

Working out at an anytime fitness out in the sticks today.... On the mirror they wrote 4 members of the 1k club and their 1rm's. I guess ima hater but I'm doubting the 405+ squats are legit :lol:. I just don't see too many cats squatting 4 wheels

They probably drink milk on the down low

I've seen that video before. I can't even understand how someone in their right mind thinks that is appropriate lol

Maaaan today was nothin but ******s in the gym. This 1 bozo sets up the pins in the power rack puts the bar on it, loads up 15lbs on each side, puts on wrist wraps, gloves....******* gloves...then proceeds to do curls. Some chick brings one of those tubes thats filled with sand and starts doing deadlifts right infront of the dumbbell rack when the areas crowded af. The areas small as is, and theres an empty room down the hall with a mirror...take ur *** down the hall. On top of all this some other goofball makes his way to the middle of the crowded area and takes pics of himself in the mirror. :smh: im in some random guys ig post mean mugging smfh.

On the positive side i finally used the dip belt i copped. Started with just a 25 plate, 4 sets of 10.

Also on that same dudes IG, ***** is this? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Also on that same dudes IG, ***** is this? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

SMDH......who could possibly encourage this? Literally, I dodnt know much when I started, but who in their right mind is gonna say "I'm gonna do deadlifts and this is my form". I mean seriously?

Some chick brings one of those tubes thats filled with sand and starts doing deadlifts right infront of the dumbbell rack when the areas crowded af. The areas small as is, and theres an empty room down the hall with a mirror...take ur *** down the hall.

Maybe she wanted you to hit on her lol

I always hear mixed responses so i'd like y'all to weigh in.

Thoughts on Tattoos and healing time and lifting?

Can anyone recommend or point me in the direction of a program that will increase my bench.

Also does it make any sense to run a program on a cut

So I wasn't the only one suffering from "get in the wayers" at the gym today?

Man it was bad today. To the point that I voiced myself a little. Ppl were walking too damn close while I was benching. Thought the bar was gonna clip twice. I'm going to grab 60lb DBs and as I re rack some guy decides to walk right behind me from my left side. He sees me after we almost bump, backs up, then tries to go again, stops, I go to move and another older guy comes in from my RIGHT. At this point I just let out a "WHAT THE F***". Mind you I have 60s in my hand. Like why couldn't you guys have some etiquette and walk on the back side of the benches. Not between the benches and weights.

Then some dude brought in some weird ankle braces. I do what I'm doing then look back... This dude is hanging like a possum by his ankles in the stretch station. It was time for me to go
/rant

Long shot but anyone with gear experience in here? PM if so.
[emoji]128064[/emoji] Would like to hear also although I am wayyy to scared to ever try anything I don't trust the side effects when I get older

Back
Top Bottom