STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Hitting mad soundviews this week! Deadlift hit 425 for a single. Let me know if it looks like I'm gonna take a trip to snap city. It felt like it was rounding like crazy while I was deadlifting but didn't look as bad as it felt when I watched the video. At least to me it didn't :lol:

Hitting mad soundviews this week! Deadlift hit 425 for a single. Let me know if it looks like I'm gonna take a trip to snap city. It felt like it was rounding like crazy while I was deadlifting but didn't look as bad as it felt when I watched the video. At least to me it didn't :lol:

Looked too easy. You got 455 at least.

Looked too easy. You got 455 at least.

I'm gonna shoot for that next week. That was one of my goals before I started my cut week after next. I think that will be the only one I hit :lol:. I wanted to be at 305/365/455 but I had a setback on squats and imma come up just short on bench I think. I might still try it next week

:pimp: that was money fam. I agree think u can hit 455

Alright, so I'm a believer in lifting shoes. Tried on a pear of Reebok's and I was ATG easy.

Was not having the $200 price tag though.

Do planks/situps/crunches/torso rotations/russian twists work? I am trying to get a six-pack to no avail..

Yes,I do a lot of cardio and drink a lot of water.

Yes,my diet has high lean protein,almost no sugar,minimal healthy carbs and fat and below maintenance calories...

What workouts can I do? Is 125 crunches and 250 torso rotations excessive for no reason? 

How long you been at it? Jw cuz based off your previous posts you seem a lil impatient. It wont happen overnight or next month. Itll take time and diet is a big part of it. Just be consistent itll come.

ahat ahat I just have a lot of people telling me that all my 1000 planks/crunches/situps/russian twist/leg raise/torso rotation are excessive.If so what ab workouts,can I do? And how many days a week? 5?

All those movements will get your abs stronger, but the key to abs is a low body fat percentage. I'm on my way to abs myself too, but I got a solid 15-20lbs to lose before that happens

Back squats or front squats if you had to pick?

Back because you can do more weight.

Nothing is going to hit your core as hard, after that it's just about body fat % when it come to abs.

Not saying ab work is pointless but if your goal is to just have a six pack that's a diet problem not a training problem.

Do planks/situps/crunches/torso rotations/russian twists work? I am trying to get a six-pack to no avail..
Yes,I do a lot of cardio and drink a lot of water.
Yes,my diet has high lean protein,almost no sugar,minimal healthy carbs and fat and below maintenance calories...
What workouts can I do? Is 125 crunches and 250 torso rotations excessive for no reason? 
Not to sound like douche but you seem like a 17 year old skinny kid that is going about this the wrong way by reading all your posts.

You say you are skinny and can even see your ribs. That's one problem. You're not starving yourself are you? Almost sounds like you are malnutritioned. In case you forgot they are "abdominal muscles". Muscles grow with a proper diet and exercise. GET FOOD IN YOU.

1000 sit-ups a day isn't the magic key to abs.

Damnit. Couldn't get to sleep because of a late night session with pre workout. 6am still up. Hate days like this where I feel like I wasted/ruined the day before because I didn't get proper sleep. Grr.

Becuase texas weather.... Been out sick

Aint nobody can function on 40 degrees one day then 80 degrees the next

Whole lifting club at the gym out

Decided to give squatting a break for a while after feeling some serious pain in my right knee when squatting for reps (225). Im wondering if its because im starting to do cardio now since im cutting, maybe i could change that ? But then again i dont feel any pain when doing cardio? Eh Im not sure but for now im gona give it a break to squat before i snap something. PR is 315 for 4 reps so im hoping my strength will stay somewhat.

How in the world do these swole *** dudes have big chest and all they do is quarter rep on incline n flat bench. Seen so many dude quarter repping on bench this week.

Last edited:
I do bench. Had a great chest day this week actually. I'm asking tho is quarter repping the way to go? I mean these dudes had huge chests. Pause

Back
Top Bottom