STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Got some of these for free from my vitamin store yesterday. They taste really good. Haven't tried the Cinnabon flavored ones. I don't really mess with bars ever but i could see myself actually paying for these one day

Yeah my girl brought home a bunch of those. They are cool.

She said they were woman's bars. :lol:

What's the macros?

Got some of these for free from my vitamin store yesterday. They taste really good. Haven't tried the Cinnabon flavored ones. I don't really mess with bars ever but i could see myself actually paying for these one day

They have like 12g of protein the cinnamon one I tried was mad chalky.

Why the **** are our tax dollars paying for nonsense like raiding a ******* gym for selling steroids?

We have way bigger problems, especially in Miami out of all places.

Why the **** are our tax dollars paying for nonsense like raiding a ******* gym for selling steroids?

We have way bigger problems, especially in Miami out of all places.

I agree, but based on the article I read they weren't simply peddling a little bit of juice. They were buying bulk powder from china, suspending and processing in a lab, and then distributing via the net. They're federal f'ed.

I do full rep flat and incline but if i want to overload i do it on machine press. Work quart rep without full lock out on machine.

I agree, but based on the article I read they weren't simply peddling a little bit of juice. They were buying bulk powder from china, suspending and processing in a lab, and then distributing via the net. They're federal f'ed.
What kind of powder?

Light day today.

Pause DL

135x5
225x8
315x5
405x5x3

DB shoulders

75x8
85x12
80x12
75x12
75x10

Did a bunch of shoulder accessory/arm work, in and out in about an hour.

Feeling strong but my body is taxed from the progressions I been making, will probably take a day off for the first time in months soon. :lol:

Going to focus on another squat PR by the beginning of next week.

Last edited:
De-Load week only lasted 5 days, but damn it I was ready.

Close Grip Bench

135x8

165x8

165x7

170x3 + 135x5

OH Press - Had to move down to 70% 1RM. Bench took a toll on me.

95x3

85x6

85x6

85x6

Cable Tricep Push Downs

120x12

130x10

130x7

Flat DB Flys SS w/ Incline Narrow Push-ups to failure

25x12

30x10

30x10

Seated Lateral Raise

20x5

15x10

15x9

15x7

Farmer's Walk

65lbs - 48s

65lbs - 32s

50lbs - 40s

I felt that fire again.

Yeah my girl brought home a bunch of those. They are cool.

She said they were woman's bars. :lol:

What's the macros?

17g carbs 12g protein 4.5g fat

Also says that it is only 110 calories which doesn't make sense if you calculate the macros so I'd take all the numbers with a grain of salt

Learned something new today that is a "no duh" type fact. Ester of rosin is used in sports drinks to keep the elecrtolytes suspended in the liquid so as you drink, the consistency stays the same each time AKA you won't have a bunch of crap sinking to the bottom.

Last edited:
Man I did those snatch grip high pulls yesterday, I am a fan :pimp:. Definitely going to hit those every shoulder day

Back
Top Bottom